00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

i f$cking hate fat people!

2,291 Views | 25 Replies

i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 18:29:35

it took me a while to believe it but lots of people hate fat women for the sake of being fat. we treat being fat as the worse thing that could ever happen to a women. what the fuck happened to America?? some girls say. i'd rather die then be fat! you need to threw up and stop eating because your so fucking fat! I want to blame guys for this but girls are in this too. and it hurts me. my little sister has this fat girl in her class and she tells me how everybody hates this girl and say she's ugly and diseased. they even went as far as giving her the middle finger and avoiding her. the girl already has health problems and since she's about to be in middle school its going to be hell for her. I knew this girl who was bullied so baldy that she lost weight and became anorexic ever since she's been getting modeling contracts and everyone loves this girl. I believe its ok to be fat as long as it isn't harming your health, its the same for being skinny. but why does America hate fat people so much? I don't hate fat people.

why?? what's so horrible about being fat? and oh, we already know America also hates ugly people. they're hated just like fat people are.

what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNObMiqC1fM

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 18:36:55

you cannot be fat without health consequences

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 18:37:37

I think you need to calm your tits.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 18:37:48

If you hate people for what they are, you're stupid.

If you hate people for what they do, then that's at least a start point from which you can explain your reasoning with others.

Which category does your hatred fall into?

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 18:43:20

At 6/23/15 06:37 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: If you hate people for what they are, you're stupid.

If you hate people for what they do, then that's at least a start point from which you can explain your reasoning with others.

I don't hate fat people, look at the video below,

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 18:58:39

You should worry about yourself, not others.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 19:07:01

"what happened to America", where does one start...

As long as there are things in the world that the majority of people believe as being "different" there will always be resistance based on race, weight, sex hell even height.

You can't change what people think but you can change what you think about yourself. There are people that are large because of medical conditions and nothing they do works. There are others that are just too lazy to get of their own way. These are the people everyone stereotypes.

Like how when I go to the gym and there's a larger person there working out I think good for them. Then you see the other asses making fun of them behind their back. So even when you see someone trying to actively fix their problem people are still cunts.

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 19:12:56

You shouldn't hate fat people, but you should definitely hate being fat. Being fat is not healthy, and I think it's in everyone's best interest to at least try to maintain a healthy body weight.

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 19:34:05

At 6/23/15 06:40 PM, Entice wrote: Most guys actually like thicker girls cause they have fat asses

That's cellulite, friend

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 19:37:03

At 6/23/15 06:40 PM, Entice wrote: Most guys actually like thicker girls cause they have fat asses

There is a huge difference between fat and thick girls, just clearing things out!

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 20:31:35

God i wish Fat People Hate was still here to tell you how stupid you are

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 20:36:38

Kill everyone who has a different idea than you.

Then kill yourself if you ever change your mind.

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-23 20:56:52

I love my BBW's

NG UOTD 2/4/11 | I run a Minecraft server. | Con los terroristas

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-25 02:04:14

HHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYY! D:<

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-25 03:24:06

At 6/25/15 02:03 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote: in other words, "you shouldnt hate fat people, but you should hate yourself for being fat"?

No. You shouldn't hate yourself. You should hate the condition.

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-25 04:17:32

A small penis buried within mounds of fat is best feeling ever hth

How did this get here? I am not good with internet.

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-25 13:56:17

How ironic that fat people hate fat people.

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-25 13:59:00

i'm starting to see why everyone on here despises you

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-25 17:09:00

At 6/25/15 01:59 PM, xXSp1cyN1njaXx wrote: i'm starting to see why everyone on here despises you

I don't hate fat people, I only wrote that title to get people's atternion.

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-25 17:45:31

Yes, let's systematically homogenize the human race to be the same perfect person in either a male or female form, virtually identical to every other, through the relentless drugging, murder and brainwashing of all those who we do not like.

"we"

NGMartial Arts Club Are you Man...

MUSIC | or a little, dying cosmic whore...

Speak with your actions, come from your core.

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-25 22:25:36

At 6/23/15 06:37 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: If you hate people for what they are, you're stupid.

How to spot a fat fatty mcfatso fatkinson 101:

- read reply above

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-25 23:58:53

fat girls justify their fat by claiming that it's better than being "a skinny bag of bones."
annorexic girls hate fat girls because they fear becoming them so much.

Both think that if they work out they'll turn into muscle bound hulks instead of the REALITY that they'll become drop dead gorgeous little vixens for my sexual pleasure.

Women are stupid.
But it's that stupidity and the rocks-for-brains nature of woman that I find so adorable and attractive. It invokes my masculine need to take care of them, defend them, satisfy them and bear children with them.

Women.

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-26 00:16:43

I for one love chubby women, it was one of those things I never thought I'd be into until I slept with one, like a junkie itching for his next fix, I've been hooked ever since.

With that said, the body positivity movement has gone too far, there are people spreading all sorts of misinformation about being overweight having no negative effects on your health, even going as far as to flat out reject what actual doctors are telling them. And don't get me started on the way some of these women feel the need to tear down skinny or fit women to build themselves up.

Ladies, I love your chubby asses, but you have to start accepting there are certain risks to being that sexy.

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-26 03:57:58

I f$cking hate OP

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-26 06:13:30

At 6/25/15 10:15 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 6/25/15 03:24 AM, DJ-Ri wrote:
No. You shouldn't hate yourself. You should hate the condition.
the condition isnt the worst thing in the world. we have more important things to worry about than our physical health.

No doubt that are far worse things in the world, but I hate any medical condition that has massively harmful consequences to those who suffer from it, and that includes obesity. I also don't completely agree with the notion that we have more important things to worry about than our own physical health. I think that taking care of your own physical health should be one of your greatest priorities. If you don't take care of your health, you're going to have a hell of a time taking care of anything else.

Response to i f$cking hate fat people! 2015-06-28 00:13:53

fat people are human beings too. although i cant take this thread seriously
probably for attention or something. but some times its a condition people cant do anything about
also there are some fat people who actively trying to do something about their weight and it just takes TIME.
i think bigger people just need encouragement to find a solution.
also, if its not effecting your personal life, why bother getting your feathers ruffled over this?

i also get the fact that some people wonder how a person can let themselves go so much
but its not our place to judge i dont think.
fuck, who knows.