00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab

26,545 Views | 268 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-06-22 15:52:29

At 6/22/15 03:35 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 6/22/15 02:21 PM, Amaranthus wrote: what's with the Jeff?
I blame @test-object (and not me) for giving wrong names as dumb jokes

Oh, shut it, Luke the Demon.

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-06-22 17:19:56

alright, i finished miss, Dynamite ^^

Watch This Or You Will Die

also NVIDIA GeForce G210M

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-06-22 18:39:15

Thanks for all the wonderful art. We shure did put together a real talented crew of people. Be sure to check out the collab on the 20th anniversary of newgrounds.

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-06-22 20:52:16

At 6/22/15 06:46 AM, Arja wrote: Here is the gooseman in png. Tho i was hoping for pegasu to do his statue with both fernando and gooseman cause it looked pretty neat. Well well, lets hope this gets accepted.

Yo man, sorry I didn't post my thing as a reply so you could see it more easily, so yeah let's hope everyone gets to be a part of this thing somehow becauose newgrounds is beeotifull yay

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-06-23 03:49:46

@TricycleLord

Yo, suggestion;

it'd be cool if the characters were organized in order of debut, as well as have links to their respective pages in the final product.

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-06-27 08:16:58

Is there going to be a project file added before the release of the flash? Just so we can all see how it is going and get the contributors sorted before the launch, also the added bonus of the owner having to merely log on and press one button to have it published. If the systems there we might as well use it.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-01 18:18:39

Got my Trophy done. Sorry it's late I got distracted (stupid squirrel like attention span)
Hope it's not too late

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-03 08:03:05

At 7/1/15 06:18 PM, Chatmeow9 wrote: Got my Trophy done. Sorry it's late I got distracted (stupid squirrel like attention span)
Hope it's not too late

You need to have a transparent background.

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-03 19:58:23

Whoops! There fixed it, sorry about that.

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-06 19:42:54

How's the collab coming along?

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-07 05:57:11

At 7/6/15 07:42 PM, StripedTiger wrote: How's the collab coming along?

Although The content for this part of the collab has all been completed their are still some people who have not yet finished their segments of the animation component of the collab. Instead of Releasing it uncompleted it has been decided that the collab will Unfortunately be delayed a short while.

Here is what @Whirlguy who has been tirelessly slaving away putting the rest of this thing together had to say about the ordeal: http://whirlguy.newgrounds.com/news/post/936052

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-19 05:22:04

At 7/7/15 05:57 AM, TricycleLord wrote: Although The content for this part of the collab has all been completed their are still some people who have not yet finished their segments of the animation component of the collab. Instead of Releasing it uncompleted it has been decided that the collab will Unfortunately be delayed a short while.

Here is what @Whirlguy who has been tirelessly slaving away putting the rest of this thing together had to say about the ordeal: http://whirlguy.newgrounds.com/news/post/936052

Is this any closer to being completed?

If you are still waiting on two gaps for the animation collab to be filled, then I'm afraid you guys are going to have to find an alternative. We can't place responsibility on the non-completion of the collab on two non-existent people :)

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-19 06:25:19

At 7/19/15 05:22 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: If you are still waiting on two gaps for the animation collab to be filled, then I'm afraid you guys are going to have to find an alternative. We can't place responsibility on the non-completion of the collab on two non-existent people :)

Ha, I understand you're excited about releasing this thing, but please have a little patience. We're definitely working on it. It's not the movies alone we were waiting for, mind you. Only recently EKublai sent me an edited version of the story that was being written for the collab. I had to wait so I could continue with the interface I'm making for it. If it makes you feel any better; the animation spots are filled now. It shouldn't take very long before we release this thing.

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-19 08:50:37

At 7/19/15 06:25 AM, Whirlguy wrote: I had to wait so I could continue with the interface I'm making for it. If it makes you feel any better; the animation spots are filled now. It shouldn't take very long before we release this thing.

Ok cool. What date are you expecting to have it all finished?

BBS Signature

At 7/19/15 08:50 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 7/19/15 06:25 AM, Whirlguy wrote: I had to wait so I could continue with the interface I'm making for it. If it makes you feel any better; the animation spots are filled now. It shouldn't take very long before we release this thing.
Ok cool. What date are you expecting to have it all finished?

I can't be very specific about that, but I've made it my goal not to take any longer than a month. I definitely want to have this done before September. I aim to get this done in August, if not sooner. That's probably not as "soon" as you expected. I'll just PM you some sneak peaks of the project and hopefully you'll understand the weight of this thing. There's no reason about concern anyway; I've been working to get this project off the ground since January. Why would I quit now?

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-20 13:12:55

At 7/20/15 05:46 AM, Whirlguy wrote: I can't be very specific about that, but I've made it my goal not to take any longer than a month. I definitely want to have this done before September. I aim to get this done in August, if not sooner.

Are we going to be using the project system here? I'm just excited to see it on my profile when it's released.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

At 7/20/15 01:12 PM, Decky wrote:
At 7/20/15 05:46 AM, Whirlguy wrote: I can't be very specific about that, but I've made it my goal not to take any longer than a month. I definitely want to have this done before September. I aim to get this done in August, if not sooner.
Are we going to be using the project system here? I'm just excited to see it on my profile when it's released.

The project file has been set up for a while now, medals are already arranged. I haven't sent any invites yet though. I've decided to do that once I'm sure everyone in the project is there to stay. There's well over 100 people involved so it's easy to screw something up when someone joins in or drops out. For the most part I know which people are set in stone, so I might send those invites soon. I hope there's no limit to the list of collaborators! O:

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-07-20 16:27:21

At 7/20/15 03:04 PM, Whirlguy wrote: I hope there's no limit to the list of collaborators! O:

I imagine if there is then an inbox to the right people will probably grant an exception due to what the collab is about.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

How's the collab going overall? Also, can we still send characters or would it make the process take even longer?

At 9/5/15 09:34 AM, artistofargoth wrote: How's the collab going overall? Also, can we still send characters or would it make the process take even longer?

Still working on it, unfortunately. There were a few animation dropouts over the past few months. New entries won't be accepted, we're trying to round this thing up. Sorry for the incredibly wrong wait. I'm sure this usually never happens with an art collab.

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-09-05 12:40:35

Still working on it, unfortunately. There were a few animation dropouts over the past few months. New entries won't be accepted, we're trying to round this thing up. Sorry for the incredibly wrong wait. I'm sure this usually never happens with an art collab.

All right. By the way, typo. You wrote incredibly wrong wait.

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-09-05 12:46:01

At 9/5/15 12:40 PM, artistofargoth wrote:
All right. By the way, typo. You wrote incredibly wrong wait.

lol oops :D

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-11-22 15:49:34

@LoboF, @ReNaeNae, @Decky, @MacDonaldFin, @Saminat, @SicklyTack, @Hyptosis, @miliade, @IceBurger, @min3ralWater, @artistofargoth, @TurkeyOnAStick, @Mackle-Mouix, @Bandanana, @Epicbottle, @Clueboe, @Sucho, @Kenjum, @Lusin, @Lobsterblues, @jagondudo, @JacquesTheron, @bocodamondo, @Jeanyawesome, @mattmattymattymatt, @Antiskill, @aba1, @StripedTiger, @chris-the-stick2, @deathink, @Knocturne, @14hourlunchbreak, @legolaSS, @Cairos, @HipnikDragomir, @Sirmi, @Pegasu, @SillyBeans, @Arja, @LemKuuja (@KimoLemonHead), @Chatmeow9, @Foursnail

Hey everyone! I'm really happy to announce that we're almost ready to submit the anniversary collab to the portal. As a final step, we're running over the entire thing to see if there's any details we've overlooked. Your help in this would be very much appreciated! If you've accepted the collab invitation, you will be able to see the preview. In case you find anything odd with the project, please don't mention it in the thread but send me a PM instead.

Specifically we need to know:

* If the art we've used in the collab is up to date. If this is not the case, please upload an updated version and send it to me before the 25th of November.

BBS Signature

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-11-22 16:27:23

I can't see nuttin! Got an error. :/

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-11-22 16:30:36

At 11/22/15 04:27 PM, Antiskill wrote: I can't see nuttin! Got an error. :/

Alright, I noticed you weren't in the list of project members so I sent you an invite.

BBS Signature

At 11/22/15 03:49 PM, Whirlguy wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm really happy to announce that we're almost ready to submit the anniversary collab to the portal. As a final step, we're running over the entire thing to see if there's any details we've overlooked. Your help in this would be very much appreciated! If you've accepted the collab invitation, you will be able to see the preview. In case you find anything odd with the project, please don't mention it in the thread but send me a PM instead.
http://www.newgrounds.com/projects/view/881469
Specifically we need to know:

* If the art we've used in the collab is up to date. If this is not the case, please upload an updated version and send it to me before the 25th of November.

Nice, glad to see the collab's almost completed! Tested it out there, all the character and art related medals look fine to me. Will give the other sections a more thorough look tomorrow and PM you if I come across any errors. Good job guys.

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-11-23 03:53:06

At 11/22/15 03:49 PM, Whirlguy wrote:

I love it, so cool. Really well put together, and felt very 'community' to me. :D

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-11-23 13:23:15

you got it!

up down flop around

Response to NG 20th Anniversary Art Collab 2015-11-23 23:57:44

Looks rad as tits, and I'm glad my poopy contribution made it.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature