00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

423,601 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-09 07:41:50

At 8/5/15 01:40 AM, Internaute wrote: hi... my name is Internaute... and i'm a internetholic...

Welcome to NG! I hope you find something cool here.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-09 10:31:04

At 8/5/15 01:40 AM, Internaute wrote: hi... my name is Internaute... and i'm a internetholic...

Welcome to our happy place, now grab your shit and leave.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-09 22:49:52

Thought I'd come in here and say hello. It's insane I remembered the password to this account that I've had since I was 13. Hory sheit.

"How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot! Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each pray'r accepted, each wish resign'd."`A. Pope

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-09 23:14:09

Hello, people! I'm relatively new in the site. I
registered some days ago but I come to this site
from time to then since 2012.
I'm lurking the site from its first games and videos.
I'm actually playing games from the 2004, some are
very good, like Carious Weltling, that is a very nice
game. Anyways, I want to view all of its content from
the beginning and I'd like to help voting. I have zero
knowledge of Flash develpment but as a user I can
put my view on them.
I hope to not have any problems in my stay.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-09 23:42:13

Hi there, I'm Gino and I'm new here at NewGrounds, I'll be looking forward on any topics out here, I can't wait to see those and to test out other games and have co-players

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-10 12:11:11

I'm an animator, gamer, artist, loves women, is random, loves horror/dark and mysterious things, and somewhat a writer. I'm just here to do things that I love to do, such as animating and sharing people my work. I'm inspired by MLG videos, Kitty0706, Ethiomod, Rubberfruit, Robert Benfer, Shrek SFMs, DBZ, Horror content, & more!

www.youtube.com/user/DemonOverlordful/featured
http://antagonistdc.deviantart.com/

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-10 13:37:21

Hi, my name is cukurcuka, or Maria, and I'm fairly new here. I've loved flash cartoons and games here on NG ever since I was a wee child, but I never really made an account up until a few months ago. I really love drawing and I wanna start animating when I get a new computer. I'm also considering doing 3D modeling.
I mostly wanna start using the NG forums and NG in general to hopefully make some new fellow artist friends (or friends in general... ;_;). I have a tumblr account, but I'm really unhappy with the way tumblr is right now, and I never really felt like I fit in there anyways.
My dream is to hopefully either have my own show/comic book, or be a storyboarder on many different shows.
I have an art thread in the art forum, and my username is pronounced like this: http://valoda.ailab.lv/ws/tts/?text=cukur+c%C5%ABka&format=audio (it's latvian lmao)
bye :DD

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-10 14:49:07

Hey there, I make crappy music, drink entirely too much and have delusions of one day getting a voice acting gig.

Been lurking around since that time Egoraptor actually used to animate stuff, I am old as balls.

So yeah, hi.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-10 17:37:26

Hello everyone! :) I'm new here, but so far this site seems amazing ^.^ I first heard about it on Game Grumps and I can't believe I took so long to finally check it out XD I will be sure to upload all of my art onto NG!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-11 10:03:17

Hoolllaaa! I was referred here as a viable place to continue with my VAing work... so... here I am. PARTAAYY

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-11 20:01:05

Welcome to Newgrounds, everyone.

Don't drink the water. I guarantee that it will give you the sh*ts something awful.

@Internaute
@snipelfritz
@Hensei
@beefstragunoff
@AntagonistDC
@cukurcuka
@PapaDaedalus
@Zephyr-quartz
@MoonSquid

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-12 02:25:59

At 8/11/15 08:01 PM, Bit wrote: Welcome to Newgrounds, everyone.

Don't drink the water. I guarantee that it will give you the sh*ts something awful.

Thank you, Bit.
Umm, sorry for my newbeness, but don't drink the water? What water? Is it an inside joke or something? I didn't get it (^^u)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-12 09:53:22

At 8/12/15 02:25 AM, Hensei wrote:

Thank you, Bit.
Umm, sorry for my newbeness, but don't drink the water? What water? Is it an inside joke or something? I didn't get it (^^u)

http://www.everydayhealth.com/healthy-travel/international-water-safety.aspx

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-12 23:04:47

At 8/12/15 09:53 AM, Bit wrote:
At 8/12/15 02:25 AM, Hensei wrote:

Thank you, Bit.
http://www.everydayhealth.com/healthy-travel/international-water-safety.aspx

Ah, thanks for the warning. I usualy buy a bottle of mineral water if I go to another province/state or another country; or just buy Gatorade.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-14 09:48:51

madness, flash, flash games, and a friend of mine introduced me to Newgrounds when i was a freshman back in 1999.
loved everything about it and i still enjoy coming here.

well thats enough about me, how about you?

NOTE: PSN Illegal-Product or ILLEGALPRODUCT

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-14 11:28:09

At 8/14/15 08:02 AM, Hoodie wrote: Why do people use this, like do any of you "regulars" go through this and say hi to every new guy?

I mean I know the answers it's just weird. BUT WHATEVER

I do.

I guess I'm just a nice guy.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-15 02:27:16

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

hello!! I'm sorta new I guess, I'm new to actually posting onto here! so I guess that counts!!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-15 03:13:30

Hey, just joined #1 site on the internet for weeks now.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-15 04:12:23

At 8/15/15 03:13 AM, ChaoticHarmony wrote: Hey, just joined #1 site on the internet for weeks now.

Welcome aboard, and Happy Clock Day! Once Tom wakes up, he'll change the background skin on the site, likely replace this news thread as well... should be any minute now... any minute... yup.

Still waiting lol

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-15 12:36:24

At 8/15/15 04:12 AM, VicariousE wrote: Welcome aboard, and Happy Clock Day! Once Tom wakes up, he'll change the background skin on the site, likely replace this news thread as well... should be any minute now... any minute... yup.

Still waiting lol

Don't have a skin ready but I AM putting together a post! Just got back from the Jersey Shore after spending the week with a broken laptop :(

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-15 16:36:29

Well hey I'm Grace, thanks for making an introduction forum cx Ahm well actually I was brought here by Christine Chubbuck's suicide tape honestly. Only to find out no recordings were saved.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-16 01:08:55

At 8/15/15 02:27 AM, LinaktheDoodler wrote: hello!! I'm sorta new I guess, I'm new to actually posting onto here! so I guess that counts!!

New enough. Welcome.

At 8/15/15 03:13 AM, ChaoticHarmony wrote: Hey, just joined #1 site on the internet for weeks now.

Newgrounds really is #1 on the Internet. Welcome to the #1 site.

At 8/15/15 04:36 PM, Graciferella wrote: Well hey I'm Grace, thanks for making an introduction forum cx Ahm well actually I was brought here by Christine Chubbuck's suicide tape honestly. Only to find out no recordings were saved.

Who? What?

You confuse me, but welcome to Newgrounds anyway.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-16 14:19:42

At 8/15/15 04:36 PM, Graciferella wrote: Well hey I'm Grace, thanks for making an introduction forum cx Ahm well actually I was brought here by Christine Chubbuck's suicide tape honestly. Only to find out no recordings were saved.

Hello Grace, can you tell me more about this suicide tape? Enjoy all of the many features on NewGrounds.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-16 14:24:04

Hi im new to this website

pretty cool stuff i hope flash becomes a thing more people use in the future so much better than html5 and that unity shit lol

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-16 20:20:39

At 8/16/15 02:24 PM, Fuckay wrote: Hi im new to this website

pretty cool stuff i hope flash becomes a thing more people use in the future so much better than html5 and that unity shit lol

Welcome to Newgrounds, F*ckay. I think you'll like it here.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-19 07:59:35

@Internaute
@snipelfritz
@Hensei
@beefstragunoff
@AntagonistDC
@cukurcuka
@PapaDaedalus
@Zephyr-quartz
@MoonSquid

Bahahaah good looking out, bro.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-20 09:00:12

Hi, I'm Jeremy. I created The Scary Maze. I joined here so I could put most of the screamers from my website on here.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-20 16:12:34

I was new too

The cake is a liar!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-21 06:33:09

Hello,
My name is Rob, Ive been here before but it was such a long time ago and this website has changed so much I might as well reintroduce myself.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-08-21 20:27:44

At 8/16/15 02:19 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
Hello Grace, can you tell me more about this suicide tape? Enjoy all of the many features on NewGrounds.

Well she was a reporter, and I forgot but to protest or whatnot she shot herself on live news. Now this was inthe days of VHS and etc, so no one could neccesarily just search it or really record it. But there were two tapes, one given to the family and the other is probably still in that news channel custody.