00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

422,504 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-21 01:13:55

At 9/20/15 08:02 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 9/13/15 02:34 AM, BlossomingNinja wrote: Hello everybody! i'm a new NG user and I am looking forward to getting along with everybody!
Welcome to NewGrounds and enjoy your time here. Most of the users are cool.

Thanks for the welcoming

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-21 03:32:01

At 9/5/15 12:29 AM, Bit wrote:
At 9/4/15 10:37 PM, Nor wrote: Ayo gg
Welcome to Newgrounds, @Nor. I hope you find our selection of anime girls to be adequate.

Not enough anime girls Im leaving this dump immediately!

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-21 06:48:46

At 9/21/15 01:13 AM, BlossomingNinja wrote: Thanks for the welcoming

Yeah, it's mostly safe here, mostly. 15 years ago, new members would've been verbally eviscerated, nowadays it's just a few paper cuts, here and there. The site itself and the BBS (this place) are vastly different places, offering different things, whenever it suits your fancy.

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-21 15:16:17

At 9/21/15 01:13 AM, BlossomingNinja wrote: Thanks for the welcoming

You are very welcome. If you ever have questions, let us know. Stay Cool.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-21 22:13:56

i don't know this thread exist for a new user. found this while browsing the sites.
know this sites for the 1st time by watching jazza's tutorial video on how to draw, and decided to make an account here to check his animation challenge thread.
and that's all, thanks for having me on newgrounds :D

If you got some spare time, please review/critique some of my content right here.

Thank you very much :)

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-21 23:38:35

At 9/21/15 10:13 PM, BakayaroDaWickrayz wrote: i don't know this thread exist for a new user. found this while browsing the sites.
know this sites for the 1st time by watching jazza's tutorial video on how to draw, and decided to make an account here to check his animation challenge thread.
and that's all, thanks for having me on newgrounds :D

Bonjour, hola, welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself.

P.S. Don't drink the water. Stick to the bottled stuff.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-22 22:02:21

At 9/22/15 09:51 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote: Hey guys. I'm WeHaveFreshCookies and I'm an alcoholic.

Nah I can stop whenever I want. I'm a Scottish/American dual citizen living in the US. Fun fact: I used to be your typical anti-gun Brit, but I qualified expert with a handgun this summer.

Also, long ago I pretended to be a girl and trolled the shit out of some of you.

You don't have to tell us you're an alcoholic if you're Scottish, but welcome. Enjoy your stay!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-23 22:02:58

At 9/22/15 10:02 PM, Cordyceps wrote:
At 9/22/15 09:51 PM, WeHaveFreshCookies wrote:
Also, long ago I pretended to be a girl and trolled the shit out of some of you.
why did you have to play with my heart

Welcome to Newgrounds, @Cordyceps.

BTW I am a girl.

Hey... I'm Sentrycube, and I'm an Alcoholic.

... Wait, this isn't AA.

A pair of titties is the only way out.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-25 12:11:24

I'm not really new to newgrounds since I've been around for a long time but I didn't make an account back then but now I did.

I've got a couple of goals to accomplish but even if I do accomplish them..I'll still be here.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-25 12:31:34

At 9/25/15 12:21 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I thought you were DoctorStrongbad for a second.
Welcome to Newgrounds! Don't be DoctorStrongbad.

Thanks and I have no idea who is DoctorStrongbad.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-25 15:17:37

At 9/25/15 12:31 PM, SawedOffKiller wrote: Thanks and I have no idea who is DoctorStrongbad.

That is how we know you really are new. lol
I am DoctorStrongbad. Been here for a long time.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-25 15:23:24

At 9/25/15 03:17 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I am DoctorStrongbad. Been here for a long time.

Yeah it sure looks like it but like I said I'm not completely new to newgrounds..just new to the forums.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-25 15:26:39

At 9/25/15 03:23 PM, SawedOffKiller wrote:
At 9/25/15 03:17 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: I am DoctorStrongbad. Been here for a long time.
Yeah it sure looks like it but like I said I'm not completely new to newgrounds..just new to the forums.

Indeed. Enjoy your time here. Stay Cool.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-26 15:50:56

Hello Newgrounds!
I'm not exactly new, my first account was created around 2012, but I felt like starting on a new account with no previous history.
Nice to meet you all!

Professional Something.

Hello! My name is TehHyperGamer. I'm currently working on a few games. I like making video games, comics, and books, and I love to cook/bake. But for right now i'm focused on video games. I can't tell you what my games are called, they're going on NG of course. But I can't tell you cause I want it to be a surprise. But as what brought me here: I used to play games on this site few years ago before I had a account. I don't remember exactly how I found it. I think I was looking for online games to play and I found this site. but keep track on me if you want. but wait until I publish some games on here. So you can tell if you want to follow me or not. everyone is entitled to like whatever they like. So hi everyone!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-26 20:51:14

Hows it going everyone,

Just thought id introduce myself here :) from a little town in the UK called Swindon....im a story/game designer and am currently working on my first ever game..i have no programming skills and my art work is limited :( but i have loads of ideas and I'm hoping i can get to know you all...and share some with you
just wanted to say hi and can't wait to have a good old chat :)

Lee

At 9/26/15 08:51 PM, leestevens1981 wrote: Hows it going everyone,

Just thought id introduce myself here :)

Lee

Welcome to newgrounds, Lee!! enjoy your stay here :D

i hope.

If you got some spare time, please review/critique some of my content right here.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-26 21:59:48

Hiya peoples! :)

Salutations! You won't see or hear much of me around NG, I'm afraid. I've lurked on NG on and off for the past couple of years, but since I started making music as of late, I figured I may as well dump it here if it turns out that people find it to be somewhat decent. xD
In any case....hello world!

TL;DR I'm a musician that makes music. I don't do much besides that. Oh, and be excellent to each other.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-27 22:10:13

I'm not new here at all and I've been reviewing movies that are under judgement for quite a while, but this is the first post I've made on these forums and I might be posting here regularly.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-28 06:49:32

Hey everybody I'm Snazznasty. I'll be posting some art and such on Newgrounds (though i can't say it's any good). Hope to be part of the community, it seems really great!

My Art Thread

I don't know who created the human race, but they're a fucking idiot.

HATE MAIL HERE: Snazznasty@gmail.com

Hey! New here, never joined in any threads so this is my first time.It just seems fun! Discovered newgrounds a couple of years ago but never actually signed up until now.I love playing games and hope to make friends

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-29 02:02:34

At 9/26/15 03:50 PM, GoopHug wrote: Hello Newgrounds!
I'm not exactly new, my first account was created around 2012, but I felt like starting on a new account with no previous history.

Welcome to NewGrounds on your new account. Enjoy your time here and enjoy it all.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-29 11:46:21

I always heard of NewGrounds and been to it many times ever since my first time being on the internet.....its weird after all these years im just now making an account here

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-29 11:52:06

At 9/29/15 11:46 AM, TristanTehGamer wrote: I always heard of NewGrounds and been to it many times ever since my first time being on the internet.....its weird after all these years im just now making an account here

it's okay man.. i'm weird too.

in many ways

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-30 14:31:05

I decided to say screw it and start dicking around in the forums. So here I am. I prefer the name KashKey, but I made this account before I cam up with such a name, so yeah. LIFE. WHAT IS IT.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-30 14:47:43

At 9/30/15 02:31 PM, Link12345123 wrote: I decided to say screw it and start dicking around in the forums. So here I am. I prefer the name KashKey, but I made this account before I cam up with such a name, so yeah.

I think you should be able to change it.

LIFE. WHAT IS IT.

urmumm8

welcome to the forums

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-30 15:18:07

At 9/30/15 02:31 PM, Link12345123 wrote: I decided to say screw it and start dicking around in the forums. So here I am. I prefer the name KashKey, but I made this account before I cam up with such a name, so yeah. LIFE. WHAT IS IT.

I can change your name to KashKey, want me to go ahead and do it?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-09-30 15:47:48

At 9/30/15 03:18 PM, TomFulp wrote:
At 9/30/15 02:31 PM, Link12345123 wrote: I decided to say screw it and start dicking around in the forums. So here I am. I prefer the name KashKey, but I made this account before I cam up with such a name, so yeah. LIFE. WHAT IS IT.
I can change your name to KashKey, want me to go ahead and do it?

That would be glorious, and seriously helpful. i would greatly appreciate it if you did so.