00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Willyp213 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

425,789 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-01 00:11:02

Hi there, I'm Henry Cockblocker. I thought I'd join these forums as this site seems to have quite a history to it and I've enjoyed a lot of the content that has come out of this site since I was in elementary school.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-01 00:17:55

At 6/1/15 12:11 AM, HenryCockblocker wrote: Hi there, I'm Henry Cockblocker. I thought I'd join these forums as this site seems to have quite a history to it and I've enjoyed a lot of the content that has come out of this site since I was in elementary school.

Welcome to NG have a magical day
and the first person to make a dick joke wins

The High Bunny Council Awaits

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-01 09:23:01

At 6/1/15 12:11 AM, HenryCockblocker wrote: Hi there, I'm Henry Cockblocker. I thought I'd join these forums as this site seems to have quite a history to it and I've enjoyed a lot of the content that has come out of this site since I was in elementary school.

Welcome aboard!

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-01 11:59:49

i already have a couple post here but I'm new. Been on the site for years just never made an account.
Looking to get into the artistic side of the website.

Peace! :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-02 16:51:22

Hi guys

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-02 17:05:00

At 6/2/15 04:56 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 6/2/15 04:51 PM, IsaacIsBlind wrote: Hi guys
you again.. ngerinmybutthole not a fun identity anymore? or are you a fake?

@ZeroDown someone decided to steal my deleted account

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-02 21:19:16

Hello from Spain!

Im new in this comunity and new in this world. Just started to learn drawing about a month ago and im "in the fight" now. I've been musician for 15 years (and still for sure) but my frustrated passion was always to draw, so i´ve encouraged my self to do it. Feel free to criticize my work, feedback is always welcome to improve.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-03 12:09:29

Hey what's up everyone, I've been playing games and watching videos on Newgrounds since I was a little girl, but made an account now I hope I can make some friends and have fun at the same time.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-04 00:48:01

At 6/3/15 12:09 PM, NextJen1996 wrote: Hey what's up everyone, I've been playing games and watching videos on Newgrounds since I was a little girl, but made an account now I hope I can make some friends and have fun at the same time.

Welcome to Newgrounds! What games have you been playing and movies have you been watching?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-04 02:15:39

heeeeeeeeey people of ng hows it going i'm somewhat new here and have to it's really nice really like the collab vibe

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-04 06:40:37

At 6/4/15 12:48 AM, The-Great-One wrote:
At 6/3/15 12:09 PM, NextJen1996 wrote: Hey what's up everyone, I've been playing games and watching videos on Newgrounds since I was a little girl, but made an account now I hope I can make some friends and have fun at the same time.
Welcome to Newgrounds! What games have you been playing and movies have you been watching?

Well, for now I've been playing zombie game and watch funny videos for now will see how it goes from there

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-05 06:17:25

Hello everybody, I'm Mik and I'm new here. I'm a developer during the day time, usual boring stuff - databases, reports, applications, but when the night falls, I turn into a game developer, and then the real fun begins! ;) Just finished and launched my project that I was working for the past six year... Wow, yep, six years of my life... hopefully not wasted :)

Undecima - the World of Strategy and Battle

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-05 07:54:41

Howdy!

Google lead me to this site, and after enjoying a few posts I decided to sign up just in case I wanted to join in on the fun!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-05 13:09:47

At 6/5/15 06:17 AM, MKerogazov wrote: Hello everybody, I'm Mik and I'm new here. I'm a developer during the day time, usual boring stuff - databases, reports, applications, but when the night falls, I turn into a game developer, and then the real fun begins! ;) Just finished and launched my project that I was working for the past six year... Wow, yep, six years of my life... hopefully not wasted :)

Ohhhhh a new game developer, that's cool. Best of luck with getting noticed.

At 6/5/15 07:54 AM, Walter8484 wrote: Howdy!

Google lead me to this site, and after enjoying a few posts I decided to sign up just in case I wanted to join in on the fun!

Google leads to many shady places.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-06 00:09:15

Um, well I've always heard of this site called Newgrounds and I never checked it out until now.

Thanks for reading.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-06 00:17:34

At 2/23/15 06:23 PM, NekoMika wrote: Welcome Newgrounders. I'm a former moderator. Feel free to say hi and ask questions about how to get around on Newgrounds.

Is literally everybody outside of this thread a jerk?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-06 19:09:25

At 6/2/15 05:10 PM, ZeroDown wrote:
At 6/2/15 05:09 PM, mysticvortex13 wrote: just because we missed him doesnt mean we needed to make a fake him to compensate..
Yes it does

no it doesn't

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-06 19:42:07

At 6/6/15 12:17 AM, porkenham wrote: Is literally everybody outside of this thread a jerk?

We're not all jerks ya know....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-06 20:26:11

At 6/6/15 07:42 PM, Viper wrote: We're not all jerks ya know....

you sure?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-06 20:28:28

At 6/6/15 08:26 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote:
At 6/6/15 07:42 PM, Viper wrote: We're not all jerks ya know....
you sure?

50 50

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-08 05:17:12

At 6/6/15 12:17 AM, porkenham wrote:
At 2/23/15 06:23 PM, NekoMika wrote: Welcome Newgrounders. I'm a former moderator. Feel free to say hi and ask questions about how to get around on Newgrounds.
Is literally everybody outside of this thread a jerk?

You don't know the half of it.

"Ya'll can kiss my ass" - James Allen "Red Dog"

Sig by illicit.

Are you bored and have nothing to do? Then click this!

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-08 15:25:57

I hope I can entertain as many as I can while I'm here

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-08 20:59:35

if you want to actually enjoy your stay, i was told dick jokes and insulting people like a bat out of hell are key.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-09 00:37:26

At 6/8/15 08:59 PM, HomicidalDragon wrote: if you want to actually enjoy your stay, i was told dick jokes and insulting people like a bat out of hell are key.

Okay thanks.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-09 05:32:10

Hi guys, I joined about a month ago but I never really used the site at all. So I guess that qualifies as 'new' if you look at the 2003 users claiming to be new around here.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-09 12:41:03

Hey guys , longtime lurker here, since around the time Tankmen 2 came out If I remember rightly but new to the forum and I've started to take animation a little more seriously , becoming an animation student and recently completing my first year.

Got a bit of free time on my hands at the moment so I'm going to try and make some short films for practice.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-09 21:04:42

At 6/9/15 12:41 PM, Jabes wrote: Hey guys , longtime lurker here, since around the time Tankmen 2 came out If I remember rightly but new to the forum and I've started to take animation a little more seriously , becoming an animation student and recently completing my first year.

Got a bit of free time on my hands at the moment so I'm going to try and make some short films for practice.

Hope you enjoy making such content then, it is always good to make stuff you enjoy. Quickly checked your art and it seemed decent enough to make some simple animations with so have fun with it and hope it goes well!

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-10 11:18:32

Hai I am new to newgroundsh. How is errybody?

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-10 11:46:20

hello, im a new member for less than a week, ive usually taken part in blams and saves, but im also timid because i dont know how to introduce myself, especially when i feel like im in the wrong place like right now. and i am NOT A PONY, for the last time im not a pony im a pokemon for crying out loud, it seems everyone here is severely different than i am, so im pretty much just timid for now until i learn the ropes, i might as well make a clan soon, well soon, anyways nice to meet you all. im Keldeo.

"We Are The Blades of Aiur" Join The Protoss Crew

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-06-12 06:10:25

Hello there everyone. Boy has it been a while since I've been on NG. I used to frequent back when I was a blossoming teenager, oh, ten years ago? Anyway, that's all uninteresting. My name is Scott, and this is the first time I've ever joined. I've been an artist for years now and have never really done anything with it, so I figure this is as good a place as any to start, for now. I'm a huge fan of Titmouse, and I'm not ashamed to say I hope to one day work with them/for them. I'm almost 25 now, and I need some college in me, but I'm here to grow some more hopefully. (Nah I'll probably just waste more of my time with the adult games.)