00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

pixiesweetheart7 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

423,767 Views | 4,078 Replies

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-28 17:49:26

At 4/28/15 04:55 PM, Nacholuskey wrote: Hi

Welcome to NewGounds, home of the Tankmen. Can I take your order?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-29 05:56:25

Hi all, it's me, Nicola !!
hope to be somehow useful, I've took a look around and seems people have a lot of fun here

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-04-29 10:37:19

At 4/29/15 05:56 AM, ZetaNicco wrote: seems people have a lot of fun here

That isn't even the half of it.

It gets much worse.
And this is a good thing.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-01 17:47:06

WOW! Everbody are so direct and I'm gonna make a GIANT INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF! HOOOORAY!

Such a nice beginning!

Sooo, I'm THAT GUY that everbody knows. Your average ''Guy that make some drawings''

I use the most part of my time making and consuming criative stuff, and now i'm currently studying animation and trying to improve my art skills as a cartunist, to start some projects that I have from a loooong time!

I call myself a ~Voice actor~ because it´s acually the only think I can do without feeling ashamed by my lack of ability at it.

I have a really crap Notebook and a really crap English, because I'm from a really crap place called Brazil so, yeah, HueHue.

...And i really love toasts with jelly for the breakfast...

Any tips you guys can give in any subject are gonna be really appreciated!

That's all Folks!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-01 18:28:34

At 5/1/15 05:47 PM, CreepyMeow wrote: WOW! Everbody are so direct and I'm gonna make a GIANT INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF! HOOOORAY!

Such a nice beginning!

We can be mean too if you want. Enjoy your stay. There's a forum for voice acting around here someone. And there's an FAQ about getting your art scouted. Have a nice one.

hey, im new here. whats up?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-02 11:22:46

At 5/2/15 10:37 AM, Abrught wrote: hey, im new here. whats up?

Hello, welcome to the home of something.
Enjoy your stay.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-02 13:03:59

At 5/2/15 10:37 AM, Abrught wrote: hey, im new here. whats up?

Yo there! Welcome, Abrught. Always happy to see another victi-
Er, member join us :D

At 5/1/15 05:47 PM, CreepyMeow wrote: WOW! Everbody are so direct and I'm gonna make a GIANT INTRODUCTION OF MYSELF! HOOOORAY!

Such a nice beginning!

Sooo, I'm THAT GUY that everbody knows. Your average ''Guy that make some drawings''

I use the most part of my time making and consuming criative stuff, and now i'm currently studying animation and trying to improve my art skills as a cartunist, to start some projects that I have from a loooong time!

I call myself a ~Voice actor~ because it´s acually the only think I can do without feeling ashamed by my lack of ability at it.

I have a really crap Notebook and a really crap English, because I'm from a really crap place called Brazil so, yeah, HueHue.

...And i really love toasts with jelly for the breakfast...

Any tips you guys can give in any subject are gonna be really appreciated!

That's all Folks!

"Really crap place"? Yo, ignoring the drug cartels, government corruption, humidity, and blazing heat Brazil is dope!

Tips: Read up on the rules and FAQs. Got anymore questions after that? Send them to a Moderator or Administrator.

Otherwise, enjoy your stay ;D

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-03 01:21:56

waz up bitches I have cum

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-03 13:59:40

Hello

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-03 23:17:29

At 4/28/15 11:02 AM, TheJester14 wrote: Doing sub4sub go sub to my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL0u_uFqirsLm0OWAHxDt2A

Holy shit, people still do sub4sub after 5+ years?!

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-03 23:50:36

Hello, everyone. My name is Hugo and I joined Newgrounds because of the amazing content people submit here, and because I wanted to have some sort of impact on said content.

Oh yeah, and hopefully one day I will submit something here. :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-04 00:17:14

At 5/4/15 12:14 AM, EsotericTable wrote: Welcome newbie, to Newgrounds. enjoy your stay

Thanks, EsotericTable. I know I will.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-04 00:53:48

At 2/23/15 07:42 PM, jonthomson wrote: I stayed for the cock jokes

You're not the only one...

I thought something smelled, I guess it was just you. By the way, I dated your sister.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-04 08:14:43

I realize I've been on here for a long time and never told anyone about myself. So hi. I'm the Determinator. "44" was tacked on there because someone else had snatched it up before I could get my grubby mitts on it.

I joined because I wanted to say stuff in the 'review threads' on the upload pages of flash works. For a while, I used it as a comment section, and I wrote some pretty stupid stuff. Like how some music made me want to stick a fork in my eye and laugh because I thought it was good. And I thought I was mature. Now, I actually review/praise/damn or otherwise give constructive criticism on the works I comment on. I may not always have a professional attitude about it.

What gets the most of my attention is Game Grumps on youtube, and mostly youtube stuff now, but I haven't forgotten Newgrounds and the joy I found in the entertainment uploaded by its artists, most of whom are very patient and polite when they have every reason not to be. My gratuitous love rains down on each and every one of you.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-04 16:10:49

At 5/4/15 08:14 AM, Determinator44 wrote: I joined because I wanted to say stuff in the 'review threads' on the upload pages of flash works. For a while, I used it as a comment section, and I wrote some pretty stupid stuff. Like how some music made me want to stick a fork in my eye and laugh because I thought it was good. And I thought I was mature. Now, I actually review/praise/damn or otherwise give constructive criticism on the works I comment on. I may not always have a professional attitude about it.

I thought you were only professional if you got paid for it... from your description, you sound passionate about it. Enjoy the content and all. And thanks for plugging your two cents. Welcome back doesn't seem to fit, how about, enjoy the ride?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-05 13:20:13

At 5/4/15 12:14 AM, EsotericTable wrote:
At 5/3/15 11:50 PM, hedeno1 wrote: Hello, everyone. My name is Hugo and I joined Newgrounds because of the amazing content people submit here, and because I wanted to have some sort of impact on said content.

Oh yeah, and hopefully one day I will submit something here. :)
Welcome newbie, to Newgrounds. enjoy your stay

Hey, you go getting ahead of yourself. You're still a newbie too, and don't you forget it!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-05 19:28:01

At 5/5/15 02:27 AM, nugrunds wrote: ay folks. new here. you had no idea how many people i had to kill to get here

You're 6 years late with posting about it though :P

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-05 21:41:58

At 5/5/15 04:00 PM, EsotericTable wrote: thats still new?

Yes. Yes it is.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-06 01:30:23

At 5/5/15 09:41 PM, CiviLies wrote:
Yes. Yes it is.

CiviLies probably turns his nose up when any user from 2014 or 2015 pops up.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-06 03:20:45

Just passing by, Remembering old days since 05... it has been 9 years, sure time flies, I get fuzzy just remembering the newgrounds from 9 years ago and what is now....

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-06 11:26:57

At 5/6/15 01:30 AM, someaveragechap wrote: CiviLies probably turns his nose up when any user from 2014 or 2015 pops up.

Maybe....
maybe.....

New User Introduction Thread!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-06 14:09:59

At 5/6/15 01:04 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 5/5/15 09:41 PM, CiviLies wrote:
Yes. Yes it is.
You're both scum.

#ohsnap #shotsfired
Now why am I scum?

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-06 17:29:38

Welcome to the best site on the internet NewGrounds. I have been here for eleven years and still enjoy it.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-06 22:53:58

At 5/6/15 03:20 AM, XxCerebratexX wrote: Just passing by, Remembering old days since 05... it has been 9 years, sure time flies, I get fuzzy just remembering the newgrounds from 9 years ago and what is now....

I know the feeling it has been eleven years since I signed up. Time does fly.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-06 22:54:01

Nice.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-06 23:25:49

At 5/6/15 10:54 PM, awesmash wrote: Nice.

Welcome to Newgrounds, would you like me to take your order?

You just missed the Pico Day specials, but there's still a wide variety to choose from in any of the portals.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-09 03:18:52

At 5/4/15 04:10 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 5/4/15 08:14 AM, Determinator44 wrote: I joined because I wanted to say stuff in the 'review threads' on the upload pages of flash works. For a while, I used it as a comment section, and I wrote some pretty stupid stuff. Like how some music made me want to stick a fork in my eye and laugh because I thought it was good. And I thought I was mature. Now, I actually review/praise/damn or otherwise give constructive criticism on the works I comment on. I may not always have a professional attitude about it.
I thought you were only professional if you got paid for it... from your description, you sound passionate about it. Enjoy the content and all. And thanks for plugging your two cents. Welcome back doesn't seem to fit, how about, enjoy the ride?

Sorry for using the wrong word. Here are a few different words that would fit what I meant, you may choose the one you find most agreeable.
Proper. Suitable. Decent. Impersonal. Deadpan. Soul-crushing.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-09 04:33:29

Hello! New to this forum, but it isn't my first forum! Flash gaming and another community brought me here :)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-09 10:50:36

At 5/9/15 04:33 AM, SirLegendary wrote: Hello! New to this forum, but it isn't my first forum! Flash gaming and another community brought me here :)

Welcome to NewGrounds. Go fuck yourself.

Nawjustkidding, this website and the "General Forums" section in particular has a rather rough/immature sense of humor. Either you'll learn to get used to it, or you'll learn to leave ;D