00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New User Introduction Thread!

417,635 Views | 4,083 Replies

Greeting and Salutations, My name is Matt.

I am a Gamer and a amateur aspiring digital artist trying to learn how to properly draw and improve my artwork.
I joined this community a few days ago but I have been aware of this site's existence for years. XD
Looking forward to socializing with the community and enjoying the content. : 3

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-19 22:23:52

At 5/19/15 09:51 AM, ThatNintendoGamer364 wrote: Looking forward to socializing with the community

Welcome to the NG BBS

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-20 01:27:07

Sup im sort of new

"Hitler was a great leader."

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-20 06:59:08

Hey. I've been using newgrounds for some time and wanted to say hi. I like the audio portal best and I want to learn how to make cartoons.

Greets to other newbies in newgrounds too!

I never introduced myself, My name is SmokeAvery/SmokeA, its that because my late pet was a Dalmation named Smokey and needed a way to cope with the loss(it definitely helped me) .
I joined back in 2012, previous to that I would always just come by like a regular guest. I wasn't really active when I joined, but as of lately I dedicated myself to be consistent with music. This site helps me keep my focus.

2021 AIM Submission

"AIM - Vindicta"

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1047051

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-22 12:35:58

At 5/21/15 11:03 AM, SmokeAvery wrote: I never introduced myself, My name is SmokeAvery/SmokeA, its that because my late pet was a Dalmation named Smokey and needed a way to cope with the loss(it definitely helped me) .
I joined back in 2012, previous to that I would always just come by like a regular guest. I wasn't really active when I joined, but as of lately I dedicated myself to be consistent with music. This site helps me keep my focus.

Sorry about your dog, I had to give up my pit bull Boomer because he killed a persons cat.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-22 22:44:42

I am SassMyFrass. I`ve been on newgrounds for a long time, but largely ignored the forums. I came to NG because I like playing games.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-22 23:23:25

@Angelripper666 @SassMyFrass welcome to NG. Er, the forums. What have you. Hope you enjoy yourselves. The General forum is general wankery, post in Where is/How to/Help if you have site related issues, bug a forum mod (they're listed at the bottom of the forum in the lighter yellow text that's emphasised if another user is being a dick/block them.

Have fun!

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-24 19:56:19

At 2/23/15 06:31 PM, someaveragechap wrote:
At 2/23/15 06:29 PM, FaroutFrank wrote: Hey everyone, my name is Frank. I hope to submit some flashes soon m8s.
Sweet. That's always nice to hear.

hi im kirstie and im new to this site how are you and hope you dont mind me speaking to you xx

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-24 19:56:53

At 5/20/15 01:27 AM, NGerInMyButthole wrote: Sup im sort of new

whats up im new to xx

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-24 19:58:41

At 5/24/15 07:56 PM, kirstie82 wrote:
hi im kirstie and im new to this site how are you and hope you dont mind me speaking to you xx

No problem at all. Welcome to NG. If you have any questions, Where is/How to/Help should be your first stop.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-24 19:58:50

At 5/13/15 10:21 PM, FinaLee wrote:
At 5/13/15 03:05 PM, TheSouthernTower wrote: I see this place hasn't imploded during my absence.
At 5/13/15 08:18 PM, Quinny wrote: Surprised to see this place hasn't become a ghost town by now.
I saw you two a lot when I browsed the BBS archives. Couple of fossils, the both of ya.

hi im new hope you dont mind my msg hope you are well x

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-26 09:13:21

At 5/25/15 03:10 PM, ZeroDown wrote: I'd be glad to help!

Gets me every time.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-26 15:22:14

Hi, I'm new, I got to know about newground via jazza, I entered the may art challenge,
so yeh, at first I found it kind of confusing but hey it's kind of cool, so maybe I'll stick around:)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-26 18:47:44

HELLO HELLO, new martian here!

WEB & IT lamer - I haven't learned graphic design, animation & programming anywhere... I am just a lamer swimming in the ocean of technology...

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-26 22:30:10

hhhheeeere's Joey.

The Newgrounds Revolution isn't a thing, quit being a pussy.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-27 00:55:45

Hey everyone, Dregar here! I've been prowling around Newgrounds for years now, but never made an account till now. Love the games, love the movies, love the art, this place is a haven.

I am interested in playing, but recently have had my interest in wanting to learn how to make flash games. If anyone can help point me in the right direction, it would be much appreciated. I hope to talk to each and every one of you at some point! It's an honor to be here.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-27 08:59:47

Hullo guys. Been here in NG for quite a while now but never really thinking about an account. Made one and kept reviewing, replaying, rewatching and still loving this site. Really want to make my own flashes but I might need some help to be pushed in the right direction. Anyways, peace,

"Roses are red, My name is Dave

This poem makes no sense, Microwave."

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-27 09:51:49

At 5/27/15 08:59 AM, Quarkster wrote: Hullo guys. Been here in NG for quite a while now but never really thinking about an account. Made one and kept reviewing, replaying, rewatching and still loving this site. Really want to make my own flashes but I might need some help to be pushed in the right direction. Anyways, peace,

Just make sure to keep those drinks coming Quark! Glad to have you serving us!

New User Introduction Thread!

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-27 14:18:14

Hello Everyone,

My name is Allen, and I want to devote myself to creativity. I have known about Newgrounds for a long time, and I am ready to make myself a part of the community. My artistic endeavors have a long way to go, so I am looking forward to putting my stuff out there for the community to see, and judge, and hopefully help me to become a better artist.

Writing is my strongest creative skill, but what I like to write requires an imaginative artistic ability as well, which I have yet to cultivate. I am good with voice work as well. My work is primarily surreal, or dark, because I am that kind of person. But I also like working in as much humor as possible. I am a huge fan of SciFi, Sword and Sorcery, or any kind of otherworldly genre. I need to read through the rules and everything because what I create can often be a bit vulgar. I will definitely watch that, because I want my Newgrounds representation to be someone who can work within any creative project, be it within my usual chaotic comfort zone, or not.

I plan to post at least one new drawing, or comic, every week, among anything else I may create. I hope to find my place within the Newgrounds community, and hopefully find some influential mentors, and supportive peers.

Here's to me overcoming my horrible procrastination!

Thanks,

JJAllin (a.k.a. Allen the Wrench)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-27 16:10:27

At 5/27/15 02:18 PM, JJAllin wrote: I need to read through the rules and everything because what I create can often be a bit vulgar. I will definitely watch that, because I want my Newgrounds representation to be someone who can work within any creative project, be it within my usual chaotic comfort zone, or not.

Vulgarity is fine around here. Welcome to NG!

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

At 2/23/15 05:36 PM, supergandhi64 wrote: welcome to newgrounds ejit

--supergandhi64

huzzah

At 5/27/15 05:19 PM, ThunderLightning wrote: At 5/27/15 02:18 PM, JJAllin wrote: At 5/27/15 12:16 PM, Bsandrade64 wrote: At 5/27/15 08:59 AM, Quarkster wrote: At 5/27/15 12:55 AM, Dregar wrote: At 5/26/15 06:47 PM, pavel-nyuka wrote: At 5/26/15 03:22 PM, KristinaChio wrote: At 5/24/15 07:56 PM, kirstie82 wrote: At 5/22/15 10:44 PM, SassMyFrass wrote: At 5/22/15 07:17 PM, Angelripper666 wrote: At 5/20/15 06:59 AM, Joe-Dank wrote: At 5/20/15 01:27 AM, NGerInMyButthole wrote: At 5/19/15 09:51 AM, ThatNintendoGamer364 wrote: At 5/18/15 02:09 PM, CorruptedSociety wrote: At 5/18/15 08:43 AM, Aster-J wrote: At 5/17/15 12:57 AM, Kwush wrote: At 5/16/15 10:35 AM, macemaxxx wrote: At 5/15/15 05:14 PM, SockPuppett wrote: At 5/15/15 03:16 PM, DavidRdH wrote:

Heeeeey. I've been lagging a little behind lately to actually say hi to the noobs (even though some of--if not most of--these are probably just second accounts), so here my lazy ass finally is to throw in a word of advice or something so you guys can find your way around here (even though you guys probably got the hang of this place now).

To those of you who are currently or are planning to be animators on NG, something of special interest for you would probably be the NewGrounds Loader that you can come here to download. You can even find wallpapers and other crap. All for free :D And who doesn't like free shit, amirite?

For ALL of you in general who wish to submit whatever kind of work they have in mind to NewGrounds, but don't know how to get started, I guess it would be good if you started here to learn about possible software choices recommended by NG for developing flash content, music, art, voicework, whatever. Tutorials can be found here, too! Just take a quick peek and see if there's anything that could be of possible interest to you.

Click here to learn how to actually use the website.

A bunch of historical backdrop that's not important to anything unless you enjoy jerking off to Tom Fulp's every word (like me).

Staff and their roles. Feel free to bug them to your heart's content. No matter how insignificant or irrelevant the detail is, spam- er, PM them over and over, just don't tell 'em I sent ya.

I think that's finally everything. Beware of getting hazed and harassed, because NG's community is notoriously toxic, even if we seem pretty friendly and helpful at first glass (though we've calmed down a bit since the peak years, and have actually become a bit softer in some spots). If I missed anything or made any mistakes then someone, anyone please correct me.
But yeah, enjoy your stay.

p.s.: erections and cock jokes

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-29 01:13:04

YES, MASTA!

WEB & IT lamer - I haven't learned graphic design, animation & programming anywhere... I am just a lamer swimming in the ocean of technology...

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-29 06:06:21

Hey there, I signed up here cuz of cool games and animations you have round here.

Regards from Spain ;)

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-29 07:48:42

At 2/23/15 05:22 PM, TomFulp wrote: New to NG or the NG forums? Introduce yourself in this thread! What brought you to NG?

You should also check out the Forum Rules and the FAQ while you're here!

Everyone else, feel free to welcome new users are they arrive!

Boston Courier Service

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-30 02:56:55

Hello, I am a belgian boy new on newgrounds.

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-30 17:13:13

Hello there, I'm the guy who defeated flash.
Enough said.

BBS Signature

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-30 23:58:07

At 5/30/15 05:13 PM, CaptainCold wrote: Hello there, I'm the guy who defeated flash.
Enough said.

you're @arcadedominator

Response to New User Introduction Thread! 2015-05-31 16:23:22

hi there.... I'm jude, and I am interested in voice overs..... I'm a F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic, and I'm from the UK. I found this forum by a google search believe it or not!!!