00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yamusy just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Say what's in your mind right now

3,906 Views | 55 Replies

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-02-17 11:53:56

At 2/17/15 11:45 AM, Deshiel wrote: I'm totaly amazed by this depiction of erection.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ghMZCv1Ri8&feature=youtu.be&t=3m40s

timer doesn't work here soooo play from 3:40

Dude I loved that show! I finished it in a week

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-02-17 16:22:47

I wonder when I will find the love of my life

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-02-19 00:24:07

Im upset that cavirtex is shutting herself down after she got allegedly got hacked. Now i have to go through another absurd verification process on another exchange. I need my medicine.

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-02-19 00:49:37

Wish I could stop studying Animal Physiology for one minute and write something imaginative; or perhaps start the Wheel of Time book series.

What shall we use to fill the empty spaces?

I'm exhausted.

My brother pissed me off, and I use that rage to fuel my workout in the gym. I've gone every weekday ever since I felt alright leaving my brother alone to be more independent after he came back from the hospital. Every weekday, scant breaks... I think my last Gym Log update on Facebook was up to Day 26 of this year.

I weigh 285 lbs, and I'd like to be lighter, but I'm contradictly weight lifting and gaining muscle mass, so whatever toning I'm doing on the treadmill, full resistance bicycle, and full ramp full resistant ellipticals are canceling out on the scale because of my rule of thumb; "If I can't complete 6 reps, that weight is too heavy. If I can complete more than 12, its too light" and I'm noticing changes....but I've been in such a sour mood because of my brother...

...and if he chooses to let himself go, I can't say I didn't try to help. I feel like after all my other brothers and my Mom and Dad have done to help him, that he's choosing to be lazy and babied and pampered and what not, making excuses and taking out his anger on us over petty bullshit that its a slap in the face. I feel disrespected, and he has the gall to claim he feels abandoned...We were there for him. More than most families would...and I'm kinda embracing the idea that he's killing himself slowly...that if he squanders another opportunity for better living, thats his choice to make, and he's fucking himself...and I care, and I hate that there's nothing I can do, but we can't afford to keep this up. None of us can... and I just see him as kinda selfish.

I wonder if I've been turned against him by dissenting family members...but even if that were the case, there's still nothing I can do. I shouldn't worry... I'm just angry and sad in random parts of the day, so I just take it all out at the rec center and I come home sore and tired...and I just wanna be alone... I have so many creative projects, piled to the sky, and I have difficulty pulling the motivation to do any of them. I want to...but thats not evident by my behaviors. By my time management...

I feel weak. I feel like I'm failing at things. I feel like I'm wasting time.

At least I don't drink as much.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-02-19 02:03:13

I wish she'd call or message me, I'm on the NG BBS because I'm glued to sappy love songs on pandora and won't leave the computer because I hope to hear from her holy crap dude get yourself together you're an adult

At 6/24/15 11:11 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:

: CorpseGrinder is the Undertaker of the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-02-19 03:02:39

This was on my mind as I was recently listening to this episode.

@14:00

Was that @jarrydn maybe?

lol Yeah, probably not

Also vikings cuz I'm watching Vikings.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Ugh...I stumbled across a Zexal Fanfic last night. How on Earth does Yuma have sex with a ghost?

EDIT: Actually, I stumbled across loads of them. How I didn't gag I'll never know.

just call me "Jay", thanks.

ask me questions i guess

Profile Image by https://twitter.com/Momochii_art

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-02-19 18:25:07

Getting tired of waiting for my buddies. Dinner doesn't eat itself...

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-02-19 18:35:40

My dear Guenhwyvar

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-02-19 18:43:43

I'm planning a grocery list, that's what is on my mind.

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-03-05 10:34:11

At 2/19/15 03:02 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: This was on my mind as I was recently listening to this episode.

Was that @jarrydn maybe?

lol Yeah, probably not

@Sense-Offender that was fucking surreal hahahaha

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-03-05 11:28:44

"what's in your mind right now"

Someone had to say it.

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-03-05 15:42:03

I'm still fat and ugly.

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-03-05 16:44:53

At 3/5/15 10:34 AM, jarrydn wrote:
At 2/19/15 03:02 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: This was on my mind as I was recently listening to this episode.

Was that @jarrydn maybe?

lol Yeah, probably not
@Sense-Offender that was fucking surreal hahahaha

It occured to me after posting that he would be from the opposite side of the country, but for the rare Vulcan-Australian Jedi, perhaps transporters or warp speed technology would shrink that distance. :p

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-03-08 01:23:31

There is literally nothing good on life right now.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-03-08 01:34:29

Fuck the shit talking bitches at school

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-03-08 01:52:31

I want a cure for frostbitten feet. Cause damn do they hurt right now.

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-06-10 11:30:52

I have an essay due monday but I don't wanna work on it.......

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-06-10 11:32:13

At 2/16/15 01:19 PM, Deshiel wrote: I should have registered my account right when I discovered newgrounds (2005)
and not only later when I started making music (2008)

same but 2006 and 2009

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-06-10 14:26:20

spending all my workers comp money on foolish things

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-06-10 17:53:15

At 6/10/15 01:39 PM, Hoodie wrote:
At 3/5/15 04:44 PM, Sense-Offender wrote:
It occured to me after posting that he would be from the opposite side of the country, but for the rare Vulcan-Australian Jedi, perhaps transporters or warp speed technology would shrink that distance. :p
Are you still watching Vikings?

Nah, that's done until next year. Looking forward to new the Strain, but still haven't gotten started on this Orphan Black season.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-06-10 18:34:18

Today in the train to college I stared out of the window and questioned time traveling: I'm pretty sure I'm wrong but if someone time travels back in time and stays in the past until the future while the person has a new identity and is friends with their past self until the past self time travels back in the past to do the same thing, will the be an infinite loop of the same person traveling back in time over and over again?

Yes, I thought of this because of that Futurama episode where Fry became Lars.

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-06-10 18:53:58

I need new music.

do you ever listen to your self talk!

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-06-10 18:57:34

Needs more hentai.

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

PU PI PI PU PI PIII

BBS Signature

Response to Say what's in your mind right now 2015-06-10 19:16:47

i hope i get this job at red lobster they tryna pay me 10 an hour to make salads all day say what
i hope i dont get this golden corral job do you know how many black people i'd have to smile at
i hope this long ass wait for quake live is worth it. i doubt people still play it but they better today
i hope no one texts me in the next few days after ignorin me for like 2 days fuck you guys
i wonder where i dropped my joint papers seriously i had to stuff weed into a cigarette last night and i only got one left
why isn't it sunday yet

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature