00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArmoredRed just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

working vs school

1,380 Views | 22 Replies

working vs school 2015-02-06 00:02:59

i'm a bright kid or so i have been told (by the president of the United States more than once) but i can't decide what i want to go to college for. i don't have any passion other than drugs and alcohol, and recently my job has started cutting hours. i can't just sit around all day anymore.

so i got a second job. now i will probably never see a day off. i will probably be a zombie rolling in all the money but i'm not passionate about that either. is it okay to be this bored with an existence so young in life? is college even worth effort? the way my life is going i will probably just be a dumb fast food manager in a couple of months but i won't be happy or respected like i truly deserve.

gaydemocrat: i just found a seed in my dope

gaydemocrat: this is a fucking outrage

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-06 00:05:14

The only true solution is ending yourself.

ゴ ゴ ゴ The sig emmits a menacing aura... ゴ ゴ ゴ ゴ

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-06 00:11:02

At 2/6/15 12:02 AM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: i'm a bright kid or so i have been told

hahahaha

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-06 00:13:20

At 2/6/15 12:11 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 2/6/15 12:02 AM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: i'm a bright kid or so i have been told
hahahaha

um are you calling Obama a liar because that's treason

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-06 00:16:41

If you are infact bright than why not pursue college?, you'll get just as much alcohol there as well as an education. i was taught at UNLV for a few months, and man those guys could party.

Education and alcohol should be a win win for someone as "bright" as you

Response to working vs school 2015-02-06 00:20:23

At 2/6/15 12:13 AM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: um are you calling Obama a liar because that's treason

he's black so he's obviously a lying shitbag

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-06 00:24:23

At 2/6/15 12:20 AM, Sevkat wrote:
At 2/6/15 12:13 AM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: um are you calling Obama a liar because that's treason
he's black so he's obviously a lying shitbag

are you jealous the king of the free world thinks i'm a bright star in a sky of darkness that's a quote from a poem he wrote to me the brightest star in the sky

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-06 00:41:57

At 2/6/15 12:38 AM, 24901miles wrote: There are plenty of homebrewers, LSD/party drug chemists, and even patent holders for pharmaceutical substances who weren't trained in those fields, but, who engaged their passions for altered states as a hobby.

why can't everyone be helpful like you miles, i honestly never thought of this

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-06 02:34:44

I see.

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 02:37:28

I think school is easier. I would just convert the textbooks into a text to speech audiofile and study in my sleep.

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 02:53:08

School is for squares and nerds.

And that's the bottom line

Because Stone Cold

Said So

working vs school

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 03:29:56

If your passion is drugs and alcohol then gurl you got some issues to fix. I know because I'm right there with you. Addicts holding hands!

But seriously, if we both cut drugs out of our lives, we'd be better off. Just saying. To myself. Not even talking to you. Don't even know or give a fuck about you.

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 03:46:43

At 2/16/15 03:03 AM, Sekhem wrote:
At 2/16/15 02:53 AM, Gobblemeister wrote: School is for squares and nerds.

And that's the bottom line

Because Stone Cold

Said So
but stone cold went to the university of north texas and graduated with honors

STEVE AUSTIN MIGHT HAVE!!!!

Stone Cold, however, went to the school of hard knocks and earned a PHD is whoopin ass and drinkin beer

Can I get a HELL YEAH!?

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 05:15:42

At 2/16/15 02:42 AM, 4cat wrote:
At 2/6/15 12:02 AM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: i'm a bright kid or so i have been told (by the president of the United States more than once) but i can't decide what i want to go to college for. i don't have any passion other than drugs and alcohol, and recently my job has started cutting hours. i can't just sit around all day anymore.
why don't you go 2 josh homme's "QOTSA SCHOOL FOR THE GIFTED".

It exists dude, look it up!

i graduated there in 2008 limp dick my diploma was the no one knows tab on subway receipt paper with autographs on the coffee stains been there done that

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 06:38:33

Oh, I see the problem now.

Tbf if you are bright and already willing to work two jobs you could probably easily work part-time while at college and still get a good degree. So it's a false dichotomy you've presented. Are you sure you're bright?

;~) Jk m7 you always seemed p. cogno (street slang for smart, probably; just don't make the mistake of vocalising it as 'konyo' like the poshies do, poshies get beatings)

I was under the impression major subject choices weren't so much of a big deal in the US college system since you get a rounded education anyway.

Don't go to college, man.

Unless you want to. Do you want to? Wouldn't you rather work instead?

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 08:56:19

I say go for school so then you can actually get a decent job and not some shitty job at burger king where cut back on your hours. Plus, now you are young, take advantage of the fact that your brain is still working. Drugs are fun but thats all they are. Its fun but then the fun goes away and your life shitty all over again. Its an endless cycle.

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 09:41:53

At 2/6/15 12:02 AM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: i'm a bright kid

This is where I stopped reading.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have studying to do, classes to take, and a goal to work towards.

Because I don't smoke pot all day like you.

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 15:31:28

At 2/16/15 09:41 AM, Bit wrote:
At 2/6/15 12:02 AM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: i'm a bright kid
This is where I stopped reading.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have studying to do, classes to take, and a goal to work towards.

Because I don't smoke pot all day like you.

if you think going to college is the only way to have a true goal in life or successful career you deserve the cubicle you're going to rot in, you probably don't have the brains or ambition to go out and do something more than land yourself in some debt. as if there's no way to be successful while simultaneously building your own way...you'd probably never survive without someone else's cash in your pocket and that's what makes me brighter than you.

also 420 there are tons of people who smoke weed everyday while still managing to be better than you in every way, and if i truly did smoke weed everyday i'd be one of them ya square

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 15:33:06

also kill yourself fast and easy

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 16:18:28

At 2/16/15 03:31 PM, beheadedbymuslims wrote: square

What the fuck did you just say to me, you little shit?

I'll have you know that I identify as transdimensional non-cartesian polymorphic tesseract. I've never been so triggered in my entire life. This is going on my Tumblr, shitlord.

Response to working vs school 2015-02-16 16:51:28

Do you have any hobbies outside of Newgronds Bees?

Response to working vs school 2015-02-17 10:47:10

At 2/16/15 04:51 PM, Richard wrote: Do you have any hobbies outside of Newgronds Bees?

drawing exercising and netflix

BBS Signature

Response to working vs school 2015-02-17 10:58:06

Maybe you should look up the requirements that are needed to work at something related with drugs and alcohol if that's what you enjoy.

Try your best to meet those requirements and I hope you get a job that you enjoy :U