00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted lok supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Piercings

1,897 Views | 22 Replies

What do you have pierced, NG? Where'd you get it done?

For me right now it's just my ears, in the lobes only. Got it done at a cool alternative local place that uses a real needle and not that gun-thing

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 13:31:02

None. I ain't too interested in piercings, I would possibly get one or two

BBS Signature

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 13:52:32

I don't have anything pierced. I'm never going to get anything pierced because piercings anywhere other than the ear lobes are stupid

BBS Signature

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 16:26:24

I haven't pierced anything yet, but I've always entertained the idea of getting some studs for the lobes. Possibly an eyebrow, too.

BBS Signature

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 18:24:55

At 12/20/14 01:21 PM, Silverlee wrote: What do you have pierced, NG? Where'd you get it done?

For me right now it's just my ears, in the lobes only. Got it done at a cool alternative local place that uses a real needle and not that gun-thing

i have both my ears pierced and i have a industrial piercing on my right ear and a nostril piercing on my left side

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 18:31:06

Ears, lobes only. I had my ears gunned when I was three. Hated it. It's a thing with traditionalist Indian families; they pierce their daughters' ears very early. That didn't work; they grew back and I had to have my ears re-pierced when I was six.

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 22:14:14

Nothing.

I've never wanted to insert metal hoops into my body.

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 22:17:30

I have pierced guts of many brave warriors with tip of my bear spear.

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 22:34:55 (edited 2014-12-20 22:35:37)

At 12/20/14 06:31 PM, Troisnyx wrote: Ears, lobes only. I had my ears gunned when I was three. Hated it. It's a thing with traditionalist Indian families; they pierce their daughters' ears very early. That didn't work; they grew back and I had to have my ears re-pierced when I was six.

Lol. Similar thing happened to my little sister.
I haven't actually gotten anything of mine pierced, and I doubt I will.

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 23:35:30

At 12/20/14 01:21 PM, Silverlee wrote: What do you have pierced, NG? Where'd you get it done?

Right on! That's the only proper way to get it done.

As to the topic, piercings are sexy, and if you disagree, more pierced girls for me.

What do I have? Septum piercing. Didn't hurt. Plus it's an easy one to hide from the bigoted mainstream society. Until such time as it becomes illegal to discriminate in hiring practices for piercings and tattoos, the best bet is to only get things which are easily concealed. That's unfortunate but that's the way it is.

And to anyone who's a bigoted asshole about piercings, tattoos, or colored hair, go die in a fire. Thanks! You don't have to like it but that doesn't mean you should be an asshole about it either. I don't particularly like many of the mainstream styles, but I'm not a douchebag to people because of the way they look. You shouldn't be either.

To give an idea of how I look, shaved head, full beard, optional piercing depending on setting. And I get catcalled by girls or sometimes just handed numbers out of the blue, so ... you can't even say it's not hot because there's a lot of girls who would literally disagree with you. I can pull 10/10s and I don't settle for any less than 7/10s. Haters of alternative styles can just let that sink in.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 23:41:24

All the cool kids had their left ear pierced when I was in third grade (cus right is gay of course) so I wanted my left ear pierced when I was eight and then I didn't give a fuck when I wasn't eight anymore

Now I probably wouldn't ever pierce anything cus I've developed a horrific fear of needles and I don't wanna pierce anything anyway

BBS Signature

Response to Piercings 2014-12-20 23:52:59

At 12/20/14 11:44 PM, Xenomit wrote: I wanna get my tongue pierced, in two places; two studs, both towards the front of my tongue and on opposite sides. The only thing better than having good cunnilingus skills is having stuff to make it feel even better.

That sounds like either three or four piercings the way you described it, rather than two.

From your description, it sounds like you either want a piercing on the left, right, and front (three piercings), or a piercing on the left, right, and two at the front but one of those two behind the other (four piercings).

In any case, if that's what you want, go for it, if it won't affect your employment. Just make sure you get it done at a place that knows what they're doing.

Response to Piercings 2014-12-21 00:53:48

I'm not a piercing type of guy-- but hey, so they pierce themselves; what now?
It's not like I'm obligated to butt in and tell them to stop piercing, right?

Response to Piercings 2014-12-21 08:31:33

2 on my left ear. Planning on getting a helix piercing.

Response to Piercings 2014-12-21 08:43:22 (edited 2014-12-21 08:44:18)

At 12/21/14 08:39 AM, WahyaRanger wrote:
At 12/21/14 08:31 AM, Ferdafs wrote: 2 on my left ear. Planning on getting a helix piercing.
A what?

This XD

Piercings

Response to Piercings 2014-12-21 12:01:16

At 12/21/14 08:43 AM, Ferdafs wrote:
At 12/21/14 08:39 AM, WahyaRanger wrote:
At 12/21/14 08:31 AM, Ferdafs wrote: 2 on my left ear. Planning on getting a helix piercing.
A what?
This XD

That looks so wrong and painful.
I don't get what's the deal with piercings.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Piercings 2014-12-21 12:06:05

At 12/21/14 12:01 PM, Radaketor wrote:

You're not far from the truth. This is one of the most painful piercings (so I've heard). The pain continues from 3-6 months. I don't know what's the deal with em but I think they're pretty cool XD

Response to Piercings 2014-12-21 14:12:57

ears and lip

BBS Signature

Response to Piercings 2014-12-21 14:16:10

dont really like the idea of sticking metal inside my body, but if i ever wanted a piercing i will go with a lip ring

Nothing can happen till you swing the bat.

BBS Signature

Response to Piercings 2014-12-23 13:56:09

At 12/21/14 12:10 PM, Lich wrote: Don't have anything currently but I have thought about getting my ear done before.
Maybe a dragon hanging from the ear? Dunno yet.

I have a friend who has one of those

Response to Piercings 2014-12-23 16:01:23

At 12/21/14 12:06 PM, Ferdafs wrote:
At 12/21/14 12:01 PM, Radaketor wrote:
You're not far from the truth. This is one of the most painful piercings (so I've heard). The pain continues from 3-6 months. I don't know what's the deal with em but I think they're pretty cool XD

The pain lasts 3 to 6 months on that particular piercing? Really?? I would not be inclined to think it would but then again I don't have that piercing. Is that true even if you accommodate and sleep only on the other side during the healing process and try not to bug it too much? It looks like half of an industrial, or am I seeing that wrong? Industrial of course being the bar thing that goes through the upper ear in two places.

At 12/23/14 02:00 PM, IoTheEternal wrote: I don't mind some thick earrings in someone's ears, but the ear guages I just find tacky.

Also if you note - 99% of people who get ear guages do so because they were born with non-detached earlobes and want to look like normal people with detached earlobes..

then they go too far and stick shit like coke cans in them.. and when they take them out they look like droopy vaginas..

That's why you only go to a certain size and then stop. I'm not going to do that to my ears, but it looks good up to a certain amount for some people and can work with certain styles. Obviously you don't want to overdo it and become Dhalsim from Street Fighter.

Response to Piercings 2014-12-23 19:32:47 (edited 2014-12-23 19:43:19)

At 12/20/14 11:44 PM, Xenomit wrote: I wanna get my tongue pierced, in two places; two studs, both towards the front of my tongue and on opposite sides. The only thing better than having good cunnilingus skills is having stuff to make it feel even better.

danger, will robinson!

well, I mean, if that's what you want to do I won't stop you, but let me just provide you with some scholarly knowledge: tongue piercings have a serious potential to cause you to lose some of your sense of taste, and I imagine that with two then it'll fuck up your sense of taste even more. also, seeing as how our sense of taste is locational, you'll most likely dampen two different kinds of tastes (e.g. sweet and bitter). I mean, don't you want to still be able to taste stuff?

idk, just putting you on notice.

Response to Piercings 2014-12-23 19:42:00

At 12/23/14 01:57 PM, Lich wrote: Does it look as nice in person as the photo's show?

I think so, but I <3 fantasy stuff so I could be biased