00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

MiyuTheSceneGirl just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

What do you shave?

2,857 Views | 43 Replies

What do you shave? 2014-12-14 03:25:39

I personally make sure to get rid of every visible hair that isn't on top of my head. It just feels smoother and looks so much better. I use a nice razor with a metal handle (none of that cheap crap with the plastic handle you find in convenience stores) for my whole body, and shave against the grain. I lather up with Vaseline when I'm done so my body doesn't turn into sandpaper.

How much of your body do you shave?

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 03:33:34

shaving is for pussies girl men metrosexual psychopaths

C C

the trolls king of kings

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 03:35:26

I don't shave my legs coz it takes too much effort. Plus I'm single so it doesn't matter

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 03:37:12

Everythang. My head is the only place that keeps hair, and sometimes my happy trail.

President of the Writers of Newgrounds | Currently Watching: The Office

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 03:49:08

Because of the Army, I risk violating regulations for standards of grooming in accordance with AR 670-1 if my face is not clean shaven without a valid shaving profile. Therefore I shave my face regularly.

From time to time I'll trim the private quarters to keep it nice and tidy. It helps with fapping when there's less clutter.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 03:58:44

At 12/14/14 03:49 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Because of the Army, I risk violating regulations for standards of grooming in accordance with AR 670-1 if my face is not clean shaven without a valid shaving profile. Therefore I shave my face regularly.

How to shave your beard like a man.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 05:25:02

I've been mostly trimming lately, i used to shave my face, chest, armpits and crotch.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 05:48:00

I prefer waxing.

Also nono

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 06:08:43

I shave my face. My legs are jungles but I'm not one of those assholes who shaves his legs, or worse just one leg

Ugh

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 06:13:16

I am a very hairy man but shave nothing but what's on my head and face

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 06:49:43

Parts of my face depending on current beard style I'm going with.

I also shave between the eyebrows because who wants unibrow? For serious.
And I shave my ears because who wants hairy ears?

I mean I could just let it grow for years but I don't really want to look like this guy.

What do you shave?

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 10:56:26

At 12/14/14 06:49 AM, NeonSpider wrote: I mean I could just let it grow for years but I don't really want to look like this guy.

I think that's just a guy who has an abnormality where his ear hair is long. I never shave my ear hair and that never happens to me.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 11:11:33

At 12/14/14 10:56 AM, Ericho wrote:
At 12/14/14 06:49 AM, NeonSpider wrote: I mean I could just let it grow for years but I don't really want to look like this guy.
I think that's just a guy who has an abnormality where his ear hair is long. I never shave my ear hair and that never happens to me.

That's true, but for me it starts growing out. Since I'd prefer not looking like that man (even though it would take quite some years to get anywhere near where his is) I shave it off. Same with the unibrow.

While the ear thing is pretty rare, you'd be surprised how many people have unibrows as I don't think it's actually that uncommon. It's just majority of people either shave it off or individually pluck the hairs out regularly. You'd never know except for the extremely inept ones who leave it because a non-unibrow person and a unibrow person who shaves it, waxes it, or plucks it will look the same.

I also pull out nose hairs that get a bit too long. No need for a nose hair mustache.

Men's grooming. Don't neglect it.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 13:29:45

At 12/14/14 05:29 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote: Bitch, your facial hair consists of a few scruffy hair strings around the chin anyway.

Meanwhile your facial hair resembles a pube-like carpet sported of every wolverine-wannabe neckbearded pissant. Don't deny it, maggot. I saw the pics.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 13:35:39

At 12/14/14 05:29 AM, HomicidialFrog wrote:
At 12/14/14 03:49 AM, TailsPrower wrote: Because of the Army, I risk violating regulations for standards of grooming in accordance with AR 670-1 if my face is not clean shaven without a valid shaving profile. Therefore I shave my face regularly.
Bitch, your facial hair consists of a few scruffy hair strings around the chin anyway.

Bitch, your facial hair don't even exist.
Probably from all the tea you people drink.

RIGHT-TILTING PENTAGON GANG

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 14:38:29

Hair makes the man. Women who dislike hair are very odd.

"Sit down and shut up and do as I say" -- Zeus

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-14 15:13:48

I don't like my own body hair so i trim my chest and stomac since theres not much hair there and then i shave all that below, my armpits and my face.

Butthole

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-16 14:49:04

everything that needs to be lol
i rather not be cousin it from the aadams family

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-16 18:42:34

Everything but my face and head. I have an image to keep up.

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-16 19:16:29

At 12/14/14 03:25 AM, Silverlee wrote: I personally make sure to get rid of every visible hair that isn't on top of my head. It just feels smoother and looks so much better. I use a nice razor with a metal handle (none of that cheap crap with the plastic handle you find in convenience stores) for my whole body, and shave against the grain. I lather up with Vaseline when I'm done so my body doesn't turn into sandpaper.

How much of your body do you shave?

I'm 19 going on to 20, and I have never had to shave. I'm growing a little bit of a mustache and and beard, not much, I don't have THAT much leg hair and I've seen girls with hairier arms than me lol. so yeah, I've never really shaved before!

Hello I'm draw art and art acessories

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-16 19:56:08

I just shave my face with cheap convenience store razors

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-17 02:22:03

At 12/14/14 03:49 AM, TailsPrower wrote: From time to time I'll trim the private quarters to keep it nice and tidy. It helps with fapping when there's less clutter.

Never once have I had this problem.

Oldskies lmao

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-17 03:05:48

At 12/17/14 02:22 AM, MykeiXWolfe wrote: Never once have I had this problem.

It's called puberty, son.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-20 09:46:31

I shaved my armpits and it really caused me some painful chaffing. I remember my mom saying men didn't do it simply because it was a fashion statement and I was so freaking wrong as it was so unpleasant when I didn't do it.

You know the world's gone crazy when the best rapper's a white guy and the best golfer's a black guy - Chris Rock

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-20 15:18:45

I shave my face and most of whatever's below. Body hair bothers me.

At 12/14/14 03:35 AM, YellowisCOOL wrote: I don't shave my legs coz it takes too much effort. Plus I'm single so it doesn't matter

wut?

That Scout is a Soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-20 15:22:16

I basically shave everything but my head and arms. It's also nice being able to shave my back, bless superchill roommates.

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-20 19:02:39

At 12/20/14 07:01 PM, FurryGod wrote:
At 12/20/14 03:22 PM, BrokenPaw wrote: I basically shave everything but my head and arms. It's also nice being able to shave my back, bless superchill roommates.
Sometimes I shave my arms too.

Ah yeah I've never really done that and I don't know how it would go over, plus when it grows back it's going to be HORRIBLY itchy I'm assuming.

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-20 19:55:05

I only shave my pubic hair. Everything else i keep.

"let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself" - FDR

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-21 00:26:43

I never shave. This is me.

Actually it isn't. And I just shave my facial hair.

What do you shave?

Response to What do you shave? 2014-12-21 00:29:23

only my facial hair, since they are ones that are the most visible.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.