00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

DecoQliao just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards

19,836 Views | 158 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Hello!

This Christmas don'tshoutatmeIknowit'sNovemberbutcollabstaketimetomake, I would like to host a collab that is basically a gallery of cards made by NG artists.

With a twist.

As all us super intelligent people know, Christmas is an Illuminati scheme, and all the money they earn from the sheeple funds their diabolical schemes for the next 12 months.

So the plan is that each card design will have some illuminati symbolism hidden inside it. Ideally each pic should contain one or more All-Seeing-Eye Pyramids. The collab will be a game where the player scrolls through the gallery while trying to pick out a checklist of illuminati symbols.

Other things to know about the collab:
- Pics can scroll vertically and horizontally. Kinda like the worm, but I'll code it so that the screen centres on your pic,
- New cards and other searchable items will become unlocked after a certain amount of things are found, and
- There will also be a "Where's Baphomet" challenge. :)

Rules for submissions:
- Make a Christmas card! You can give it out to your friends/enemies at Christmas, if you wish.
- Try to put some subtle Illuminati references in as possible (eye-pyramids within angles, etc). You don't have to do that, though. Myself and the Xmas elf Legolass may add some features.
- Aim to make your card interesting! Not only will it make it much easier to hide illuminati guff in your pic, but you'll likely have some original content too!
- Don't include Baphomet, please :)
- I would say that your cards can be any size, but your submissions should not be wider than 700px or taller than 600px.
- Unless I say otherwise, the deadline for submissions is the 14th of December.

Here's a rough mockup of the layout for the collab, so you have an idea of how stuff will be presented. Nothing is set in stone, but I plan to have some scrollable menus, too!

Post your WIPs in this thread, since people can give you a hand and know what everybody is up to.
If you're interested or got any questions, pop down a reply!

(since it's November, you could try making cards that are wintery instead, such as aigis' contribution to the previous collab, so that you don't have to enter the festive spirit too early!)

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-03 20:08:38

BAH! I have no idea what I'd end up doing but this is definitely looking like my favorite collab concept ever--haha.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-06 15:23:53

Is there any interest in this? I'm aware the November kick-off is a bit lame, but would you guys still join this?

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-06 15:43:15

At 11/6/14 03:23 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Is there any interest in this? I'm aware the November kick-off is a bit lame, but would you guys still join this?

I'll join definitely. Wanted to bump this later with a sketch, but seeing as you did already, I'll save that for another time.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-06 15:45:00

At 11/6/14 03:43 PM, Luwano wrote: Wanted to bump this later with a sketch, but seeing as you did already, I'll save that for another time.

fiddlesticks

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-06 16:34:46

I might want to ride this wagon, could be fun.

| Art n' animation Tumblr | R&S comic Tumblr | Follow for LIVE streams Twitter | Animation CH YouTube |

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-06 20:58:21

I'll join, obviously :D

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-06 21:27:04

Reporting for poopy.

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-07 04:59:34

as tHe christmas Elf of painting or something Like that, i have been chained to a writing deck and whiPped to produce lovely illumi... i MEan... Christmas card artwork...

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-10 00:57:59

Hello again this year! :D

Gotta admit, I'm a bit torn on this one. Both for the subject matter, and for the fact that nothing came to mind after looking over the symbols. :\

If interest is too light in this project, might there be a possibility of a "plan B" project that might grab more peeps in?

I don't want to be labelled the plan B guy, but it worked well last year. :)

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-10 05:31:31

At 11/10/14 12:57 AM, Exedor wrote: Gotta admit, I'm a bit torn on this one. Both for the subject matter, and for the fact that nothing came to mind after looking over the symbols. :\

But you're not meant to center your card design on Illuminati symbol. You could cram a pyramid eye into the corner of an acute angle for all I care.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-10 10:14:26

At 11/10/14 05:31 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 11/10/14 12:57 AM, Exedor wrote: Gotta admit, I'm a bit torn on this one. Both for the subject matter, and for the fact that nothing came to mind after looking over the symbols. :\
But you're not meant to center your card design on Illuminati symbol. You could cram a pyramid eye into the corner of an acute angle for all I care.

Let's emphasize this, too:

You can draw ANY type of Christmas card you want! The Illuminati symbol is a tiny detail of your OWN huge picture. Do not be frightened by the theme, it's merely secondary!

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-10 15:36:40

At 11/10/14 03:20 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Count me in!

The more the merrier.

Does Baphomet have to be in it?

Nope, actually it explicitly says you should please not include him.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-10 21:34:01

At 11/10/14 05:31 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: But you're not meant to center your card design on Illuminati symbol. You could cram a pyramid eye into the corner of an acute angle for all I care.

Similar to the way doublmaximus put hearts and stars in the eyes on this one? Got it. :)

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-12 20:07:42

Are we allowed to team up with others?
If so i'm probably going to work with TheScrumbles and FanaticalFoxy like we did in the holiday worm :)

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-12 20:24:47

Cool idea, I'd love to contribute to this. I'll try and remember to work on it before the deadline.

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-14 19:32:43

Count me in!

Sorry for my bad english. I'm not from this planet

Art Page|Art Thread|Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-15 21:33:09

Great idea! I'll try to make something interesting. :3

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-16 16:10:34

This actually is pretty cool. I'll have to work really hard and see if I can get into this.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-16 22:19:52

Balls to the walls, I'm going to draw a christmas egyptian pyramid :T

A journey of a thousand miles begins with complaining

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-16 22:43:19

At 11/16/14 04:10 PM, ZJ wrote: This actually is pretty cool. I'll have to work really hard and see if I can get into this.

The concept practically sells itself. I've known a few church going (and secular) folk who were invited to join the Masons (who are rather closely associated to the Illuminati), and they had to refuse for religious reasons. Anyway, the dichotomy of Man's law and God's law (and which should take precedence over us) is a rather contentious one, hm?

I mean, why else would Obama press on with immigration amnesty, when -no one- but big business and a few radical Democrats supports it? Someone's gotta tell him he's not God here, ya know?

Vault 101 I have many old and deleted Flash submissions, PM me the filename, maybe I got it.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-18 03:10:24

At 11/16/14 10:28 PM, Cosmic wrote: Idea: Instead of just placing the name of the artist under the picture, you click on the card to flip it over, revealing something like the back of a postcard. The artist takes a pre-made one and draws up a stamp, puts their name, and any other thing they desire.

That's actually not a bad idea, just one that might be a bit more effort than it's worth. It's not very user-friendly when instead you could just add a little signature or text on the bottom.

At 11/16/14 10:43 PM, VicariousE wrote: The concept practically sells itself. I've known a few church going (and secular) folk who were invited to join the Masons (who are rather closely associated to the Illuminati), and they had to refuse for religious reasons. Anyway, the dichotomy of Man's law and God's law (and which should take precedence over us) is a rather contentious one, hm?
I mean, why else would Obama press on with immigration amnesty, when -no one- but big business and a few radical Democrats supports it? Someone's gotta tell him he's not God here, ya know?

k, keep it in Politics. Unless you're going to join us in making a drawing.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-21 19:20:03

I like to participate. I already have a lovely Christmasy idea...

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-22 08:03:31

At 11/20/14 04:13 PM, SubliminalVirus wrote: Sounds like a lot of fun... Are we allowed to insert RFID chips in our cards?..............

I think they just need a digital copy of the image on your actual card. You'd be free to do whatever to the real card if you produce one. Personally, I'd be curious to see how you'd use the chip.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-22 21:37:06

Kinda wish I was smart enough to look at this sooner but it looks fun so I should be able to get something done in time.

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-24 11:54:01

I wanna get in on this!!!!!!!!!

shit

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-25 05:27:48

Hope you guys are able to post some WIPs! I'd be really grateful to see some progress, and would help me to plan up some placeholders for the Flash.

I have something programmed so far (left/right arrows), but it needs some more tweaking. I'm tempted to rewrite it in AS3 while it is in the early stages.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-25 18:53:14

At 11/25/14 05:27 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Hope you guys are able to post some WIPs! I'd be really grateful to see some progress, and would help me to plan up some placeholders for the Flash.

Alright.

I started mine over, since it was a bland christmas card design. Hope this turns out a bit better.

BBS Signature

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-26 15:38:09

At 11/3/14 07:38 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote: Hello!
As all us super intelligent people know, Christmas is an Illuminati scheme, and all the money they earn from the sheeple funds their diabolical schemes for the next 12 months.

So the plan is that each card design will have some illuminati symbolism hidden inside it. Ideally each pic should contain one or more All-Seeing-Eye Pyramids. The collab will be a game where the player scrolls through the gallery while trying to pick out a checklist of illuminati symbols.

What the hell are you trying to spread subliminal messages for? What's with the sudden "put subliminal messages in your animation" attitude? If I start seeing subliminal illuminati messages in all the animation here at newgrounds, then I aint gonna visit here no more! If the outcome of this ends in the corruption of Newgrounds, then I don't see even a reason to go on the internet anymore! Newgrounds is the only site in which I visit every time I am on the internet. I'm going to need a response out if this, turkeyonastick. Also, why talk about christmas when thanksgiving is tomarrow?

ila

Response to Collab: Illuminati Xmas Cards 2014-11-26 15:52:25

At 11/26/14 03:38 PM, jimbobmuffincake wrote: I'm going to need a response out if this, turkeyonastick. Also, why talk about christmas when thanksgiving is tomarrow?

I don't know you well enough to understand how I'm supposed to take this response.
Are you joking or being serious?

BBS Signature