00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vaittus just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

anyone loved the turd of the week?

425 Views | 5 Replies

I know they'll never bring the turd of the week back or else the spam crews will restart spamming the portal... But i loved watching those hilarious crap...

Anyone else used to watch them all? I used to watch them since something like 2006 *drop tear*

There are some of my favorite ones:

If you would like to MAKE MONEY from your Flash, be sure to check out these options:

BBS Signature

Response to anyone loved the turd of the week? 2014-10-29 10:03:15

I don't know when it will, never hope too much about it, but when the time comes, I know that what I'm about to get rid of, it is the turd of the week.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to anyone loved the turd of the week? 2014-10-29 12:10:19

I actually used to watch the 'Turd of the week' just for how hilariously crap it was or how much controversy it fuels

BBS Signature

Response to anyone loved the turd of the week? 2014-10-29 12:38:55

Nope, never loved it.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to anyone loved the turd of the week? 2014-10-29 13:40:25

Fuck no. Wasn't around when they were a thing but from what i've seen they deserve to be called turds.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to anyone loved the turd of the week? 2014-10-29 14:00:35

When it first came out it was funny.

However as time went on Spam groups would fight over the shit. The planning these groups would go through to get the award actually was more than some people did to get underdog, review check, and even daily award.

The SS was one of the major Spam groups that went for this award, and if you were actually able to steal from them... I would rather not say.