00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Jack The Ripper Arrested

1,370 Views | 18 Replies

Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 06:49:17

Aaaaron Kosminski or something, he was always first on my list of suspects.

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 06:53:55

Is this supposed to rhyme?

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 09:38:57

Hopefully this will bring some closure to the victims families.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 10:08:51

At 9/7/14 06:49 AM, Ejit wrote: Aaaaron Kosminski or something, he was always first on my list of suspects.

He was a JEW!

Light up the torches! Form that angry mob!

BBS Signature

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 12:30:25

If his name is Aaron, how is he Jack the ripper?
Release my client, please, you have nothing on him

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 13:51:14

At 9/7/14 01:05 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: This is apparently what he looked like. If we can't trust men with mustaches, who can we trust?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6164544.stm

So it was Freddie Mercury all along.
I knew it....

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 15:55:55

At 9/7/14 03:44 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote:
At 9/7/14 03:42 PM, Manly-Chicken wrote: Not even named Jack?
And what kind of Aaron has THREE a's in it?
Oh, it's a typo.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/jack-the-ripper-was-polish-immigrant-called-aaron-kosminski-new-book-claims-9716805.html

First on the list get it

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 15:59:15

At 9/7/14 09:29 AM, WahyahRanger wrote: They arrested a guy that died in the Victorian Era?

Good to know even British tax dollars are going hard at work.

lmao

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 16:08:08

I think that it's just a book that claims he was Jack The Ripper. There has been no official judgement on it as far as I know.

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 16:13:03

Pretty interesting that they could test some semen on a rag from 100+ years ago against DNA from a mouth swab from a descendant of a relative of his to confirm it. I'm still curious how some 23 year-old Polski barber could remove organs with surgical precision, and why he would blow his load on one victim's shawl but not fuck around with any of the others, but I guess that's all beside the main point.

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 17:06:46

At 9/7/14 04:13 PM, Jester wrote: Pretty interesting that they could test some semen on a rag from 100+ years ago against DNA from a mouth swab from a descendant of a relative of his to confirm it.

Given that a prominent, onymous microbiologist has put his name to it, I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt for the time being. I also think there's weight to the argument (not mine) that people will be desperate to 'discredit' the finding simply because there's money in the mystery, conspiracy theories involving royalty etc.

I'm still curious how some 23 year-old Polski barber could remove organs with surgical precision

Tbf it's not too far removed from an era where barbers were literally expected to perform surgery in Britain. I don't know about Poland, but the general rule of thumb is that The Continent is approx. 200 years behind us at any one time, so it's not a massive stretch.

but I guess that's all beside the main point.

Completely irrelevant -- leave the thread please

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 17:27:09

At 9/7/14 05:06 PM, Ejit wrote:
Given that a prominent, onymous microbiologist has put his name to it, I'm willing to give it the benefit of the doubt for the time being. I also think there's weight to the argument (not mine) that people will be desperate to 'discredit' the finding simply because there's money in the mystery, conspiracy theories involving royalty etc.

oh no I wasn't being shitty and sarcastic, it's genuinely fascinating that forensic science is at a point where we can confirm the perpetrator of a very very old cum stain by swabbing the inside of the mouth of his great great niece or however it is they've related.

Tbf it's not too far removed from an era where barbers were literally expected to perform surgery in Britain.

I never knew that and it kind of wraps the whole thing up nicely, actually. According to Wikipedia he immigrating to England when he was 16, so I guess that's plenty of time to learn whatever the fuck. The hole in that plan is that apparently the last practicing barber-surgeon in England died in 1821, so I doubt he found somewhere to learn all the skills after emigrating. I guess maybe it was still going on in Russia-controlled Poland and he picked up the skills as a kid or something.

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 22:58:14

Finally, justice has been served, the world can finally rest easy with that dangerous lunatic put behind bars.

BBS Signature

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 23:03:59

At 9/7/14 11:39 AM, Heinrich wrote: But what about Jacko the Tripper and Jackie the Stripper??

I'm more scared of Rip the Jacker...

Jack The Ripper Arrested

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-07 23:57:29

At 9/7/14 11:53 PM, beakerboy wrote: they put so many resources on solving a dead case.

when they could use those resources on cases that are EXISTING TODAY

But that wouldn't get NEARLY as much interest on Facebook.

Also, OF COURSE it was a Pollack.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-08 00:19:21

How does that work isnt he dead?

Sig by @Brokendeck

BBS Signature

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-08 00:27:44

why you people talkin smack about Jack

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-08 01:51:19

At 9/7/14 01:11 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
At 9/7/14 09:38 AM, Mismo wrote: Hopefully this will bring some closure to the victims families.
They were prostitutes. They had no families, lol.

They had like, a hundred kids each dude.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Jack The Ripper Arrested 2014-09-08 01:56:19

At 9/7/14 01:05 PM, HomicidialFrog wrote: This is apparently what he looked like. If we can't trust men with mustaches, who can we trust?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6164544.stm

So, Freddie Mercury was Jack the Ripper? I guess AIDs is the antidote to immortality.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature