00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Cure For the Common Cold

535 Views | 13 Replies

Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 11:45:56

Fellow members. I regret to inform you that I'm dying. I have been infected by some kind of vicious virus and it's making my nose a filled with gooey shit, my throat sore and I sneeze a lot and all sneezing have in some way made my back hurt.

When googled my symptoms most of answers said I have what is called "the common cold", and a few said I might have ebola. Either I couldn't find a eligible cure for any of them. So that is why I turn to you people of Newgrounds. Help me cure myself.

Please if you don't not, I might not make it through the night.

INB4: Killing yourself should clear that right up

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 11:55:03

At 9/2/14 11:52 AM, ManDeep wrote:
At 9/2/14 11:45 AM, Mismo wrote:
and a few said I might have ebola.
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's a good one. I hate to break it to you, but you probably don't have Ebola.

Man you know for a moment there I legitimately worried.

Cure For the Common Cold

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 12:00:01

It's probably ebola. You have 24 hours to live.

nice knowing you

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 12:01:51

At 9/2/14 11:57 AM, ManDeep wrote:
At 9/2/14 11:55 AM, Mismo wrote:
At 9/2/14 11:52 AM, ManDeep wrote:
At 9/2/14 11:45 AM, Mismo wrote:
and a few said I might have ebola.
hahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that's a good one. I hate to break it to you, but you probably don't have Ebola.
Man you know for a moment there I legitimately worried.
Anyway, if you've still got the strength to post in thread including a swell memepicâ„¢, then it's probably nothing deadly.
Trust me, i'm a stranger on the internet.

Yeah you've got what I like to call a "honest face".

This seriously one of the pictures that comes when you type in "honest face" in google

Cure For the Common Cold

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 12:02:42

It's cancer.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 12:04:47

At 9/2/14 12:02 PM, Radaketor wrote: It's cancer.

What kind of cancer?

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 12:05:39

Do NOT listen to the liars, Mismo! It's definitely Ebola. Just stay calm and avoid contact with other people. Oh, and uh...I hear opening the blinds up helps speed up recovery.

target acquired

Cure For the Common Cold

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 12:06:17

Healthy diet and exercise can help prevent common colds. It keeps your immune system in fighting shape, making it easier to catch and fight off the viruses and germs that come your way.

But these may help you get over them more quickly and comfortably: lots of fresh fruit and veggies that are high in vitamins A(carrots), B complex (watermelon, kiwifruit, bananas, oranges, strawberries), C(kiwifruit) and E(spinach), plenty of liquids (like water, juice, smoothies, purees or light broths) avoiding mucus causing foods like dairy and processed sugars (even the syrup in canned peaches can cause mucus) and getting some open sunlight for at least 15 to 20 minutes in the late morning/ early afternoon, also avoid irritants like cigarette smoke, car fumes and hair sprays, and last but certainly not least, lots of rest.

stuff in parenthesis are just suggestions.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 12:07:32

At 9/2/14 12:04 PM, Mismo wrote:
At 9/2/14 12:02 PM, Radaketor wrote: It's cancer.
What kind of cancer?

Butt cancer.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 12:50:25

At 9/2/14 12:45 PM, Lich wrote: Hot Lemonade with a shot of Whiskey.

It works for a few hours.

I don't have any whiskey but I have found that tea with honey and some ginger is soothing for the throat. While also being delicious.

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 12:53:50

At 9/2/14 12:50 PM, Mismo wrote:
At 9/2/14 12:45 PM, Lich wrote: Hot Lemonade with a shot of Whiskey.

It works for a few hours.
I don't have any whiskey but I have found that tea with honey and some ginger is soothing for the throat. While also being delicious.

Take a nice, hot steam bath; not only will it open your sinuses, it'll open your pores too.

I'd rather die a Wolf fighting against the Herder, than die a Sheep heading for the slaughter.

AVGN Fan Club. - The Culturally Diverse Crew - The Carnivorous Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 13:06:02

Oh yeah, a couple have mentioned it already but- stuff like ginger can help boost you along, as well as help prevent. Ginger tea would do well, that's pretty cheap. Straight of course. Chamomile tea also helps with immunity and it can help you stay calm. Spices like turmeric also help.

Voice of Pipistrella in Pit People, Riley from Zonestream. Voice of Lily, Aurora and Lenora in Everwing

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 14:14:47

I searched the symptoms in a medical book. I can't really spell this illness, but it says you have to rub urtica on your balls.
I trust it as a book.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Cure For the Common Cold 2014-09-02 17:07:24

It's cancer.

It's ALWAYS cancer.

BBS Signature