00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Groggywench just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

how to make vegans shutup

2,680 Views | 40 Replies

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-17 23:44:27

"I can kill it because it can't feel pain" Is pussy logic. Killing is killing, so kill anything you want.

3dg135t p0st 3v3r

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-18 00:01:36

At 7/17/14 10:58 PM, Shauna wrote:
At 7/17/14 10:20 PM, nanocon wrote:
At 7/17/14 10:06 PM, Shauna wrote: Plants don't feel pain. They respond to stimuli. Pain is, by definition, a psychological experience. In order to feel pain, an organism must have a Central Nervous System ,to collect the data obtained by the outside phenomenon. And a brain to interpret the stimuli as a psychological experience.

You don't belong in the human gene pool, please leave and reeducate yourself.
ill say only this jelly fish have neither and can still feel pain and box jellyfish have been seen using strategy on prey
Jellyfish DO have central nervous system. They have an unusual nervous system (I'll give you that) because jellyfish are not bilaterally symmetrical. That is, they don’t have a left side and a right side. So while most invertebrates have a chain of ganglia lying down the middle of the body, with one very large one at the front end of the brain, jellyfish don’t.

well that helps my point a little a plant could also have a type of unconventional nervios system of using there whole body as one by using intercellulair conection points like we use nerves. as some plants can move( sunflowers and venus flytraps) it would require at least something comparable. also jellyfish have litrally no brain and yet they can still think a jelly was seen intentionally incircling a prey item with its tendrals then swiming through the middle. so a conventional brain is not required in the jelly fishes case its entire nervios system likly substitutes as could a plants just enough to feel pain. this could easily be supported by experiments in which a plant has displayed very miner cellular electro activity in response to curtain stimuli

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-18 00:02:49

At 7/17/14 11:44 PM, koopahermit wrote: "I can kill it because it can't feel pain" Is pussy logic. Killing is killing, so kill anything you want.
3dg135t p0st 3v3r

agreed

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-18 09:25:29

I'm still at a loss for anyone who has actually had a vegan or vegetarian come up to them and start this argument. Every single time I see vegetarianism brought up on either here or anywhere else, it has been brought up by a self-righteous meat eater, not a vegan / vegetarian, telling other people how to think.

At 7/17/14 04:01 PM, Gagsy wrote: First thing I inquire when I know someone is having lamb, save me the bone. Sadly the lamb is already dead but doesn't mean I won't be grateful of some free meat and bones for my ever meat loving poochies.

Can you please quit the taxi business and set up a vegetarian / vegan re-education centre win Sen? If only this way of thinking was more common in veggies (and more widely known as accepted vegetarian behaviour by everyone else) then the entire argument would be sooo much more mature and reasonable. Hell, maybe we'd actually get somewhere with it when people quit turning the issue into a "no u" competition. I'm sure there'd be people / organisations willing to fund it as well. ;)

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-18 16:45:10

At 7/18/14 11:32 AM, SansNumbers wrote:
At 7/18/14 12:45 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 7/17/14 03:02 PM, ragnkinson wrote:
At 7/17/14 03:01 PM, SCTE3 wrote: You honestly can't tell the small difference between vegans and vegetarians? What?
Nope. But I don't even bother!
Vegetarians don't eat meat. Vegans are dicks about it.
I think many of you don't actually know what a vegan is. Sure, vegans are more likely to talk about how great their diet is but "vegan" is not a synonym for "pretentious douchebag". Vegetarians don't eat meat and vegans don't eat dairy/eggs as well. They don't inherently have an ulterior motive to convert anyone to veganism.

but some do and the ones that do tend to group togather making it seem.

i still think that refusing to drink milk doesent make sense although we dident have the ability to digest milk origanally we did evolve it so that part of the argument is broken and even lactose intolerent poeople will drink it occasionally ( my entire immediate familly is lactose intolerent and they will still drink it on occasion).

as well bringing up what we used to be works agenst a vegan argument. sure we used to not be able to digest milk as adults but we also used to be hunter gatherers my ancestor's especially (i have native heritage) and i can garantee none my ancestors from that far back ever turned down meat food is food. as well natives took to milk pretty quickly despite being lactose intolerent dident they(its one of my favorates).

also vegans when saying how great there diet is kinda glaze over the fact that whole grains are unhealthy for you and can destroy ones ability to get rid of fat.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-18 18:04:17

I wonder how vegans feel about getting egged.

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-18 18:55:57

At 7/18/14 05:57 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/18/14 04:45 PM, nanocon wrote:

The point was that humans and infants don't NEED cow milk as you were saying. Humans having to adapt to drinking milk is just proof that it's unnecessary. Not drinking milk makes sense for those who choose not to do it. Drinking milk makes sense for those that choose to do it. Neither is right or wrong, both have valid reasons behind their actions.

and in those area's calcium defincys are very common leading to weaker more easily broken bones and in most of those area's they dont have ready access to milk. also i never made the claim that it was a nesesity of life before if you check
the post you refer i was only conning people who dont give it to there babys do to veganism you said that as well a great majority of the things we eat are not nesisary for us to live but we are healthier for eating them

as well bringing up what we used to be works agenst a vegan argument. sure we used to not be able to digest milk as adults but we also used to be hunter gatherers my ancestor's especially (i have native heritage) and i can garantee none my ancestors from that far back ever turned down meat food is food. as well natives took to milk pretty quickly despite being lactose intolerent dident they(its one of my favorates).
My point was drinking milk isn't a necessity and it's not a common practice everywhere. You claimed it was necessary to survival, I proved you wrong. Get over it. People hunting for food as a means of survival doesn't prove that milk has always been an essential part of our diet. You do it because you like the taste or you'd rather not get your nutrients another way.

Humans are adaptable and awesome.

actually my ancestors did not kill animals because they were the only thing available there were/are bountiful amounts of other food not animal based on this continent but animals provide the most energy food is food something is going to kill and eat anamils any way many much more crualy then us some bears for instance prefer to eat there prey alive. and you dident prove a thing just because we adapt to use a new food stock dousent mean it isent a good idea to use it as there are very few ways to get enough calcium in a diet (especialy with out huge amounts of processing) with out milk which is nateral and requirs very little prossessing. as well of course i like the taste of milk the human tong is programed to find things that have large amounts of things it needs given humans liked the taste of milk enough to adapt to it it must mean that the body decided it was a vitle enough material to start using regularly

My "vegan argument" is that eating a vegan diet can be healthy and those who choose to do it have perfectly sound reasons and don't need to be harassed for their choices. Same for eating meat. It can be healthy and those who choose to do it have perfectly sound reasons and don't need to be harassed for their choices.
If you still cannot understand that then just be quiet and don't concern yourself with talking to those different folk.

not my point and you have been attacking everyone here since you joined up in this thread seems to me perhaps you arent fully convinced of your own choices

also vegans when saying how great there diet is kinda glaze over the fact that whole grains are unhealthy for you and can destroy ones ability to get rid of fat.
Oh, okay. I'm sure you're also against vaccines and have tried the grapefruit diet. You're really reaching to try to put others down, aren't you? Here's a secret: some vegan diets are unhealthy. Many meat-eating diets are unhealthy. Many vegan diets are healthy. Many meat-eating diets are healthy.

i actually support vacenes duh they prevent illness also isent vaginitus caused by protien deficiency

now i suggest 1 go deal with your rage issues all the personal attacks you did on me really weakened your point and it was fairly easy to pick apart your argument not to mention mis understanding what i said before about the milk thing made you look kinda well less intelegent. calm down and leave your rage away from the conversation most people do ignor agressive typing paterns and all of this anger you display is only proving a vegan stereo type. 2 be more open minded as i said before i dont care what other people eat and just immediatly assuming that any differing view points is an attack is very closed minded and only makes you look bad and weakens your point.

so either smarten up or leave this thread it dousent really concern you as it was intended for humorous purposes

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-18 23:19:10

At 7/18/14 07:45 PM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 7/18/14 06:55 PM, nanocon wrote:

You're such a funny little troll, aren't you?
Keep going, you're proving a lovely example and making vegans look better.

your the one who is trolling now calm down and stop attacking people or leave the thread

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-19 01:41:19

Probably by covering their mouths with duct tape and then raping them by the butthole.

but in all seriousness they'll shut up if you don't give a shit about them.

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-19 05:49:05

At 7/17/14 12:24 PM, Amaranthus wrote: I blame @SCTE3 for making me google this.

What does the black Captain America do?

BBS Signature

Response to how to make vegans shutup 2014-07-19 06:35:36

At 7/19/14 05:49 AM, TucoM wrote: What does the black Captain America do?

He makes the comic publisher look good for "adding diversity" to their comics.