00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

lucidstriker595 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Favorite Drug

4,701 Views | 70 Replies

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-12 23:56:23

At 7/12/14 11:42 PM, pumpernicklegawd wrote: I lol'd in real life

cool.

I have managed to please someone with a joke about rectally inserted oxygen.

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-13 17:33:22

At 7/12/14 04:48 PM, FattyWhale wrote: Salvia. Gotta laugh even just thinking about it.

I would agree with this, it is a funny experience.

I'm trying to see this Salvia lady that Ive heard/read multiple users coming in contact with in which they describe it as having tentacles and laughing at our human existence before she fades away.

I've never met her/it while under the influence, but I would like to so I can confirm if she is sexay or nah, and give me some of that divine wisdom too

Favorite Drug

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-13 19:02:45

I used to love weed, but I've found that now I don't always enjoy it and sometimes it's not a good high. Booze is more consistent.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-13 19:08:44

oxycontin

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-13 23:18:39

Weed. Definitely weed. I hope that before long, it will be decriminalized and legalized in the U.S.

Happily ETS'd.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 02:25:07

I sip lean till I can't feel a thing

Favorite Drug

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 02:34:28

I don't use any drugs, except caffeine, because I'm not a pitiful druggie. I value my life and make logical decisions.

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 03:08:34

At 7/14/14 02:34 AM, 1916 wrote: I don't use any drugs, except caffeine, because I'm not a pitiful druggie. I value my life and make logical decisions.

Reality is for drugs that don't use people

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 09:54:30

At 7/14/14 02:34 AM, 1916 wrote: because I'm not a pitiful druggie. I value my life and make logical decisions.

Hey, man; not all drugs are horribly bad for the body-- and not all people who use 'em are those stereotypical thin-ass weaklings who have ruined their lives buried in debt because of their addiction.

depending on the case, sometimes the best decision in life is to sit down with some of the softer drugs (LSD, Shrooms, Weed) and have a nice trip.
Hah! Wordplay

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 13:54:23

Phenibut.

HAHAHAHA no jk. I just spent two days throwing up after taking a mighty dosage of that shit.

I'm really fond of Adderall but could never help but take like 20 pills in the span of 4-5 days and be awake the whole time and have terrible panic attacks while coming down. It took a while for me to get over that addiction, as I was literally for a good 20 months just receiving my prescription and bingeing them all in a week or less and spending the next 3-3.5 weeks just craving my next bottle so I could totally limit myself this time which I never did obviously. Seriously, what fucking drug is better than a pure rush of dopamine spiked through your entire brain?

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 18:10:42

You'll cowards don't even take DPH

Favorite Drug

PSN ID/Gamertag: KittensWithBeer

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 18:16:32

At 7/12/14 11:46 PM, saltovergray wrote: I've smoked more weed, but I enjoy Vicodin a lot more. Obviously I can't go around taking Vicodin every day (both because I can't get it all the time and I don't want to fuck myself over), but I genuinely enjoy that better.

Granted I'm taking a break from all drugs currently, but the sentiment still stands.

Not sure if i'm just used to stronger drugs, but I feel like hydrocodone never gets me high enough on its own. I can drop 30mg with no tolerance and feel pretty decent, but not even be nodding. It's only really good when I combine it with a decent amount of weed and maybe a beer.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 18:22:35

At 7/14/14 06:16 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
Not sure if i'm just used to stronger drugs, but I feel like hydrocodone never gets me high enough on its own. I can drop 30mg with no tolerance and feel pretty decent, but not even be nodding. It's only really good when I combine it with a decent amount of weed and maybe a beer.

It's fair noting that I have an immensely low tolerance to most drugs, partly due to my inconsistent use and low weight (I weigh about 135 on a good day, and I'm 6'1"). In addition to that my experience with drugs has thus far been limited to weed and Vicodin.

The thing I like about Vicodin is just that though, it's a mellowed out high where I just feel like everything is okay, and a wash of euphoria drenches me. I've combined it with weed in the past before and I feel it detracts from the experience, almost leaving me feeling dirty later, if that makes any sense.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 18:36:07

At 7/14/14 06:22 PM, saltovergray wrote:
At 7/14/14 06:16 PM, Stretchysumo wrote:
It's fair noting that I have an immensely low tolerance to most drugs, partly due to my inconsistent use and low weight (I weigh about 135 on a good day, and I'm 6'1"). In addition to that my experience with drugs has thus far been limited to weed and Vicodin.

Also weigh 135 here. The only drug I have a tolerance to is weed, but yeah I've experienced a very wide range of drugs and I know what it's like to be so far gone I can't function.

The thing I like about Vicodin is just that though, it's a mellowed out high where I just feel like everything is okay, and a wash of euphoria drenches me. I've combined it with weed in the past before and I feel it detracts from the experience, almost leaving me feeling dirty later, if that makes any sense.

I like opiate euphoria. It's like being covered in a warm blanket. For whatever reason though, I can only get this feeling from hydro if I smoke weed with it. Otherwise it feels relaxing but without that engulfing euphoria. Only other real opiate I've tried (not counting tramadol) was H, but I was smoking while I took it so I don't know how it is on its own. A lot of opiate users say weed overpowers the high, but since I've been blazing for so long I don't really feel like that no matter how much I smoke on it.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-14 20:06:41

At 7/14/14 02:25 AM, Swag-in-a-Bag wrote: I sip lean till I can't feel a thing

Sip slow my friend...

Favorite Drug

Just when you think you have all the answers i change the questions

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-16 04:18:14

At 7/14/14 09:54 AM, NGPulp wrote: Hey, man; not all drugs are horribly bad for the body-- and not all people who use 'em are those stereotypical thin-ass weaklings who have ruined their lives buried in debt because of their addiction.
depending on the case, sometimes the best decision in life is to sit down with some of the softer drugs (LSD, Shrooms, Weed) and have a nice trip.
Hah! Wordplay

The drug doesn't have to be horribly bad and the users don't have to be wrecked physically or generally by their addictions for drug use to be bad.

Abusing drugs is never a good choice, it is fueled by selfishness, stupidity, and weakness. The druggie is a danger to himself, those around him, and all of society.

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-16 06:39:18

Gasoline and Borove Iglice

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-16 17:43:12

At 7/16/14 07:43 AM, Satan wrote: Alcohol, and anti-depressants.

:( Thats sad man

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-16 19:01:17

At 7/16/14 04:18 AM, 1916 wrote: Abusing drugs is never a good choice, it is fueled by selfishness, stupidity, and weakness. The druggie is a danger to himself, those around him, and all of society.

Well I guess you're right on that one.
Drug abuse can eat up all your money-- bankrupting you and causing a chain of events that disrupts life for others.
Also, yeah; some drugs make you lose your mind and attack people, among other things that could happen.

But some of them are all right, if they know how to handle their trips and such.

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-16 19:07:13

my anxiety meds

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-16 20:31:20

The glorious Nippon is my favorite drug

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-18 01:32:08

At 7/16/14 07:13 PM, Captain-Slugworth wrote: Shrooms, Pot, Cafffene, Nicotine

Take away Nicotine and we could be drug buddies

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-18 02:40:50

Whiskey and Kush

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-07-18 03:13:56

''If you have a weak mind, you'll lose it"

Best advice I ever heard from a hard drug user. It's always mind over matter

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-08-03 20:18:46

Bump:

I just had this strain last night called "Diesel"

I couldn't even think after that shit.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-08-03 20:22:18

It's hard to say because I haven't had the opportunity to try a lot of drugs. But I like the strong weed sometimes.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-08-12 16:37:11

At 8/3/14 08:18 PM, Nickisabi wrote: Bump:

Im jealous

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-08-12 21:00:51

Thanks to the wisdom that I have gathered from SKS and first hand experience, Oxycodone is my favorite and in my opinion the best drug.

Pop half a pill, and wait 30 minutes. What you'll experience next is total bliss, physical and mental pain will be nullified, you'll be so relaxed and the friendliest mother fucker on the block.
The only down side is getting addicted to it, but same could be said about the majority of drugs, and I'm wise enough not to get my self caught up in addiction, so I regulate my doses like when I really do need it and not just for a fix.

Of course this drug can effect other people differently and sometimes negatively, and I can't say I envy them.

BBS Signature

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-08-12 21:08:22

Caffeine.

I lost the game.

Response to Favorite Drug 2014-08-12 22:45:26

At 8/12/14 04:37 PM, pumpernicklegawd wrote:
At 8/3/14 08:18 PM, Nickisabi wrote: Bump:

Im jealous

Sorry, I would have saved some. I brought a couple fatass nugs home and smoked with my pops too.

fuk

BBS Signature