00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ruthless3r just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

serious discussion Kratos vs Goku

11,352 Views | 132 Replies

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-12 19:47:25

At 7/12/14 07:45 PM, beakerboy wrote: u mad? goku may be an adult but hes still a little kid who has barely been laid

kratos too manly for that litl bich

Haha dude, she already owned you. Best calm down.

[;];=]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

BBS Signature

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-12 20:56:11

At 7/12/14 07:35 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Goku > Kratos > Galactus > Godzilla > Cthulhu > Arceus > Thor > Unicron

Actually galactus could beat goku quite easily seeing all he would have to do is destroy the planet and Goku would be without any place to breathe.

Also Kratos being better then Galactus? While I like Kratos and I know he can slay gods, Galactus is a much higher being then the gods Kratos has slayed.

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-12 22:03:24

At 7/12/14 08:56 PM, LittleWashu wrote:
At 7/12/14 07:35 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Goku > Kratos > Galactus > Godzilla > Cthulhu > Arceus > Thor > Unicron
Actually galactus could beat goku quite easily seeing all he would have to do is destroy the planet and Goku would be without any place to breathe.

Also Kratos being better then Galactus? While I like Kratos and I know he can slay gods, Galactus is a much higher being then the gods Kratos has slayed.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who the hell is this Galactus

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-12 22:41:28

At 7/12/14 10:03 PM, beakerboy wrote:

Galactus

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-13 00:18:46

At 7/12/14 07:35 PM, TheGamechanger wrote: Goku > Kratos > Galactus > Godzilla > Cthulhu > Arceus > Ultron > Thor > Unicron > Chaos > Bowser > Ganondorf > Giygas

Goku
Kratos
Galactus
Godzilla
Cthulhu
Arceus
Ultron
Thor
Unicron
Chaos
Bowser
Ganondorf
Giygas

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-13 10:58:42

At 7/12/14 07:29 PM, beakerboy wrote: @the idiot
@the other idiot

if anyone is mad it is u coz u lost so hard and can't accept it

HUE HUE HUE get REKT CUS IMMA FAGGIT!!!

Seems that you start avoid posting directly so no one would notice, too bad I would check this thread to see what retarded thing you would post being that you have revealed yourself to be a butthurt fanboy of Kratos who throws a hissy fit if someone doesn't kiss your ass.

If you want a discussion where you would become satisfied, you might as well post this on Yahoo Answers where you can choose the answer you agree with instead. As you must realize, when it comes to a debate, it doesn't work the way it would in your little world.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-13 11:02:35

At 7/12/14 10:41 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Galactus

Not without the gauntlet though, then again this thread deserves this kind of debate either way considering how the OP is.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-13 15:22:00

At 7/13/14 11:02 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote:
At 7/12/14 10:41 PM, TheGamechanger wrote:
Galactus
Not without the gauntlet though, then again this thread deserves this kind of debate either way considering how the OP is.

While I like Kratos I doubt it would be able to beat Galactus even with the power of hope which he used to slay the gods.

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-13 23:41:49

At 7/13/14 10:58 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: .

boy, are you angry. Are you so poor you can't afford a PS3? Or do you just enjoy sucking goku's dick?

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-14 11:13:33

At 7/13/14 11:41 PM, beakerboy wrote:
At 7/13/14 10:58 AM, Idiot-Finder wrote: .
boy, are you angry. Are you so poor you can't afford a PS3? Or do you just enjoy sucking goku's dick?

Look who's talking considering you're the one who starts posting insults when I was trying to tell you that no one is going to kiss your ass on what you believe in.

Please subscribe

BBS Signature

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2014-07-14 11:54:17

This topic while it was amusing honestly now needs a lock. It has turned from an interesting decision to flame bait and for the silliest of reasons.

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2015-01-09 02:38:21

What happened here? Damn.

Response to serious discussion Kratos vs Goku 2017-08-23 17:11:58

At 7/3/14 07:27 PM, beakerboy wrote: kratos wins gg

goku no chance
GG EASY

I read throught this old thread, saw this guys (fanboyish posts) I don't know if this was a troll thread or post. Yeah I know it's old and I came across this on Google, but I gotta say, this guy is the biggest fuckin retard I've ever seen. A complete stupid fuckin idiot hahaha wow.

Seriously, Kratos can't even beat YAMCHA, the fuck is he supposed to do to Goku? And no one in this thread called this fuckwit out hahaha!

For real, this guy is the biggest GoW fanboy I ever seen online. fuckin atrocious. Shut the fuck up man. I'm embarrassed for you lmao. I created this acount just to say that.