00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

christopher54000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

favorite smell

4,757 Views | 88 Replies

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-09 23:48:17

At 6/9/14 05:45 PM, JRob wrote: I bet Nonon smells nice

srsly dude...........

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-09 23:51:06

Burning wood
Burning coal
Baking any kind of sweet
Fresh spring and summer air
Swimming Pools
Airplane Cabins
Airports
Boxes of new games and DVDs
My cat
Tacos

"Plz don't call NASA on me I'm afraid of astronauts dude" - DJ-Ri (2015)

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 04:50:58

Leather. Like huge amounts of it at once. Like leather interior...whatever. But I practically cum in my pants if I walk into a shoe store. I just smells so good

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 04:52:51

At 6/9/14 05:04 PM, dara6789 wrote: It may/or may not be a smart comeback but it is so true. I for one think that the comeback is stupid but I had to degrade myself to get to your level. Trying to be stupid is hard, but lucky for you it comes naturally.......

Explain to me how one simple comeback can define my intelligence?
I admit, i'm not smart, but what part of anything i said makes you think i'm not smart?
I type decently for someone who's not even a native english speaker, i am moderately coherent aside the sarcastic remarks, so what did i say to you that made you come down to the conclusion that i'm stupid?
Do you just not understand sarcasm or something?

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 16:12:05

At 6/9/14 11:48 PM, dara6789 wrote:
At 6/9/14 05:45 PM, JRob wrote: I bet Nonon smells nice
srsly dude...........

100% srs

favorite smell

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 17:21:49

Fresh Chocolate

I suck at drawing and I hate the fuckin' Eagles.

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 17:25:04

Lavender

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 17:26:44

I love the smell of burning plastic, you should try it

Check out my music! (please)

Carved Into Stone

Rain On The Glass

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 19:11:30

farts

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 19:12:46

The smell of dried cum and ball sweat on my dick. It fills my nostrils with such titillating pleasure

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 19:58:30

I've always wondered what this would smell like, especially in Kyoko's position.

favorite smell

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 20:16:31

At 6/9/14 01:16 AM, Allpostsfilms wrote: Coffee in morning!

I've never really thought about the question, but this would definitely be right up there. If one happens to be a cigarette+marijuana smoker and drink coffee, one awesome sensory experience they can have every morning (if they have a coffee maker with a timer) is to:

1. Wake up
2. Take a rip
3. Pour coffee
4. Light a cigarette
5. Take first sip of coffee

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 21:08:17

At 6/10/14 04:52 AM, Radaketor wrote: Explain to me how one simple comeback can define my intelligence?

"Your not good at comebacks are you?"

I admit, i'm not smart, but what part of anything i said makes you think i'm not smart?

That's final, admitting to the problem is the first step to success.

I type decently for someone who's not even a native english speaker, i am moderately coherent aside the sarcastic remarks, so what did i say to you that made you come down to the conclusion that i'm stupid?

Sure, you type pretty good and coherent pretty much all the time but that doesnt tell one if he/she is stupid or not. Srsly dude, calm down.

Do you just not understand sarcasm or something?

No, I do, but evidently you don't. I was being sarcastic about you being dumb or stupid or whatever I said. Seriously bro, don't be so gullible. Toughen up....

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 21:12:12

At 6/10/14 07:58 PM, JRob wrote: I've always wondered what this would smell like, especially in Kyoko's position.

Seriously dude, grow up.

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 23:09:40

At 6/10/14 09:12 PM, dara6789 wrote:
At 6/10/14 07:58 PM, JRob wrote: I've always wondered what this would smell like, especially in Kyoko's position.
Seriously dude, grow up.

Don't tell him what to do

favorite smell

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-10 23:31:25

At 6/10/14 09:12 PM, dara6789 wrote:
Seriously dude, grow up.

Sounds like you're the one that needs to grow up if you can't appreciate good anime ass and pussy

favorite smell

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 04:01:34

At 6/10/14 09:08 PM, dara6789 wrote: "Your not good at comebacks are you?"

Just stating the obvious

That's final, admitting to the problem is the first step to success.

O...k...?

Sure, you type pretty good and coherent pretty much all the time but that doesnt tell one if he/she is stupid or not. Srsly dude, calm down.

Yes it does, who's the stupid one out of these two subjects: The guy who writes well and in a clear manner OR the girl who types worse than a 7th grader and puts "................." at the end of every sentence?

No, I do, but evidently you don't. I was being sarcastic about you being dumb or stupid or whatever I said. Seriously bro, don't be so gullible.

So you understand sarcasm, huh? Go check my first post in this thread, tell me if it wasn't a stupid sarcastic remark...

Toughen up....

Toughen up over an argument online? No thanks.

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 10:46:54

To me gasoline smells good

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 15:13:16

At 6/11/14 04:01 AM, Radaketor wrote: Just stating the obvious

.....for a dumbass

O...k...?

to prove my point exactly.

Yes it does, who's the stupid one out of these two subjects: The guy who writes well and in a clear manner OR the girl who types worse than a 7th grader and puts "................." at the end of every sentence?

Well then, I am so glad you can read. And please, a 7th grader??? You can hardly understand...... wait.... so that makes you younger than a fucked up 7th grader. *sigh of agony** that means I have to degrade myself even more? Good gohhd this is painful.................
Just the right amount of periods too;)

So you understand sarcasm, huh? Go check my first post in this thread, tell me if it wasn't a stupid sarcastic remark...

I know you are young and all but ever heard of "joking"? You should look it up sometime, it could be very helpful. ;)

Toughen up over an argument online? No thanks.

Well then, I guess this conversation is over. You better go and lick your wounds and tell you mommy about it. Make sure she kisses your booboo.................
I just had to make sure that the periods were just the right amount.

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 15:14:51

At 6/10/14 11:31 PM, JRob wrote: Sounds like you're the one that needs to grow up if you can't appreciate good anime ass and pussy

Well, I'm not gay like you so that shit isn't appealing to me. Sorry.

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 15:21:57

At 6/11/14 03:14 PM, dara6789 wrote:
At 6/10/14 11:31 PM, JRob wrote: Sounds like you're the one that needs to grow up if you can't appreciate good anime ass and pussy

But I'd have to be chick to be gay for liking anime girls...unless you're implying being gay is bad, you homophobe

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 15:29:06

At 6/11/14 03:21 PM, JRob wrote:
At 6/11/14 03:14 PM, dara6789 wrote:
But I'd have to be chick to be gay for liking anime girls...unless you're implying being gay is bad, you homophobe

Wow just by making one little statment you can really twist it. I guess your talented. No, being gay is not bad. And when someone says "your so gay, man" it doesnt always mean it literally. Like when my friends say that, they mean it like "your so stupid". Ok? I am not literally calling you gay just using gay differently. But next time I'll remember to use stupid. Alright? Sorry to have offended you in some sort of way........or unless you are gay??? hahahahaa

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 15:48:29

At 6/11/14 03:29 PM, dara6789 wrote: Wow just by making one little statment you can really twist it. I guess your talented. No, being gay is not bad. And when someone says "your so gay, man" it doesnt always mean it literally. Like when my friends say that, they mean it like "your so stupid". Ok? I am not literally calling you gay just using gay differently. But next time I'll remember to use stupid. Alright? Sorry to have offended you in some sort of way........or unless you are gay??? hahahahaa

>Tells someone to grow up
>Can't use "your/you're" properly
>Namecalling

I can smell your desperation from here.

Also, I'm probably bi at the most.

favorite smell

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 15:52:47

At 6/11/14 03:48 PM, JRob wrote: >Tells someone to grow up

which is so true

Seriously tho, who gives a fuck about that

>Namecalling

So now I know your gay fo sure

I think thats yourself that you are smelling. Cuz fo me, I smell wonderful, lol.

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 16:11:36

At 6/11/14 03:52 PM, dara6789 wrote:
At 6/11/14 03:48 PM, JRob wrote: >Tells someone to grow up
which is so true

>continuously using an argument of conevience

Seriously tho, who gives a fuck about that

Engineers, lawyers, teachers, business people, government officials, chemists, phycisists, teachers/professors, historians, anyone who hopes to make a decent living and not work entry-level jobs their entire life, etc.

>Namecalling
So now I know your gay fo sure

"I'm probably bi at the most."
#lern2readthegraytext

I think thats yourself that you are smelling. Cuz fo me, I smell wonderful, lol.

People become accustomed to certain smells after awhile so they won't notice them. This smell is certainly coming from a foreign source.

Keep trying - your flailing is only feeding my e-peen

favorite smell

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 16:17:44

my faborite smell ib da pussy b0$$

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 16:19:41

At 6/11/14 04:17 PM, Spedmallet wrote: my faborite smell ib da pussy b0$$

I wonder what Yuno's pussy smells like

favorite smell

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 16:21:21

At 6/11/14 04:19 PM, JRob wrote: I wonder what Yuno's pussy smells like

gibe dat sw33t6 puuuu$$e

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 20:14:28

At 6/11/14 04:11 PM, JRob wrote: >continuously using an argument of conevience

Wow thats real epic...

Engineers, lawyers, teachers, business people, government officials, chemists, phycisists, teachers/professors, historians, anyone who hopes to make a decent living and not work entry-level jobs their entire life, etc.

Oh I am sure that they do. Man, your stupidity makes me laugh. I srsly can't stop laughing. Was the last one to help you remember that you do have a life at some point?

"I'm probably bi at the most."
#lern2readthegraytext

Yeppers you are 100% gay. Srsly dude, you can really suck the fun out of an argument. #joykiller

People become accustomed to certain smells after awhile so they won't notice them. This smell is certainly coming from a foreign source.

Well the smell is called "Paris Amour". You are correct its "foreign" but foreignlydelicious. heehee

Keep trying - your flailing is only feeding my e-peen

That was so funny. ha.......ha........ha.......ha. Srsly bro you can do better than that, at least, thats what I thought. Maybe your gay, pathetic, and stupid. Or is it gay, patheticlydumb, and pervertouslystupid? The choice is yours..........;]

Response to favorite smell 2014-06-11 20:29:23

plz b0ss gibe da pu$$i plz bo$$

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature