00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Would you date a transgender?

6,630 Views | 102 Replies

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 17:52:42

At 7/9/14 05:49 PM, Nor wrote: Why not?

There are 7 billion people in the world, and if you really love and found that special someone who happens to be that way, why not?
From your posts youre coming off real ignorant, even to someone who doesnt have any personal attatchment to the subject.

Hard to meet billions of people though silly noru. Trans is pretty hot though.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 17:54:09

At 7/9/14 05:49 PM, Nor wrote:
At 7/9/14 05:34 PM, Greggg586 wrote: stuff
Why not?

There are 7 billion people in the world, and if you really love and found that special someone who happens to be that way, why not?

You can dress up like Hirasawa Yui and marry me :3

5:24 PM - Hat-Fondler: adverb

5:24 PM - 平沢唯: jewishly

5:25 PM - Kupo: frothingly

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 17:55:36

At 7/9/14 05:52 PM, BumFodder wrote:
Hard to meet billions of people though silly noru. Trans is pretty hot though.

Exactly, I was refuting his point read my quote lol ;)

At 7/9/14 05:54 PM, JRob wrote:

W-what are you saying b-baka

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 17:58:32

At 7/9/14 05:55 PM, Nor wrote: Exactly, I was refuting his point read my quote lol ;)

A-Atleast ive met you though noru

At 7/9/14 05:54 PM, JRob wrote:

no hes mine you noob >:(((

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 18:15:04

transgender is an adjective, not a noun. As for op question, yes. dont have problem with people's identity, genitals doesnt make your gender.

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 18:25:24

Nope. Don't get me wrong, it's fine to have the "Best of both worlds" (haha), but I kind of intended of being with someone who was a girl for, y'know, 100% of their life. Though technically speaking, men and women's genitals are the same, but if I don't want my gender changed I don't think I'd go for a partner that does.

Just call me Psycho for short.

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 19:01:46

I couldn't love someone who I couldn't have babies with.

I reckon if it turned out my future partner was transgender, I'd instantly lose my love for them.

But then again, I wouldn't know... I haven't experienced this.

I would hope I wouldn't love them and if I did, I'd try not to.

Again, kids are an important part of life... the meaning of life, clearly.

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 19:05:24

At 7/9/14 01:50 PM, Makakaov wrote: How am I pushing anything down everyone's throat? All I do is express my opinion, and then everyone who's interested, gets in a discussion with me.
I was discussing sexual minorities only in few recent threads, not every single time. You're lying or misinterpreting the facts.

I kind of hate your guts. Not because of your views on homosexuality or other sexual minorities. I'm reading through this thread and I see other people expressing similar points of view on the subject. I may disagree with them but that doesn't mean that they're bad people or anything. And who am I to even say that they're wrong?

You might not be a bad person either, but you behave like a bad person. Whether it's trolling or not, you appear to actively target users who are not straight. This is a thread that's actually about transgender people, so maybe it's a bad time to point it out, but you do it.

You go beyond arguing a point of view. You try to make people feel bad about themselves. You try to hurt people. To me, you sort of represent everything that I dislike seeing in people and in society. Instead of approaching others with compassion and empathy, you approach them with prejudice and hatred based on things that do not even effect you in any way.

In a way you do more harm to your beliefs than good, because you provide a laughable extreme that can be used to hold those who share a similar but more moderate stance to in comparison. But you really are insufferable.

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 19:33:50

At 7/9/14 07:05 PM, Me-Patch wrote: I kind of hate your guts...

It was really nice to read. Just one thing though;

Whether it's trolling or not, you appear to actively target users who are not straight.

I realise I'm pretty controversive. There are few groups of NG who percieve me differently, and remember me for different things. You for example remember me for "targeting" users who aren't straight. I rarely target users directly, I rather target groups in general, and it's not only gays or bisexuals. It's also women, few nationalities, leftists, pottheads and drug users in general, bronies and furries, animal rights supporters and ocasionally black people. Also, fab aura when it was on NG. So you see, it's not like I exclusively hate homosexuals or something.

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 19:42:38

lol Muklukcarrot here implies someone else is baiting while he sits on his Kingfisher 9000.

Would you date a transgender?

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 21:14:41

At 7/9/14 06:27 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 7/9/14 05:34 PM, Greggg586 wrote:
Just WHO am I trying to copy? That's right, you can't answer because I'm not. I am becoming a better me. Your response however shows you lack understanding on the subject matters within the trans community.

Actually your response shows your lack of understanding of what I was trying to say. not trying to offend. I was refering to the fact that transgender people are trying to be something they are not, no matter how you look at it, that is what it is. I was simply saying that they will never be truly the gender they so much try to be, even with all the operations. sorry if it came off harsh

To me, it wouldn't matter, I'm dating the person for who they are, not what's between their legs. Something you seem to care far too much about.

once again you misconstrued the position of my statement. I know what real love is, and despite the fact that you try to portray me to look like some ignorant meat head. allow me to give you a quick tip about what true love is which is probably not thought of as true but is. And that is: Love has nothing to do with FEELINGS. They are only the result of the choice you made to love. I MADE the choice to fall in love only with actual real women. I made this choice because they have something that a transgender doesn't, more then what's between there legs. I was raised by only my mother and growing up I witnessed what a strong real woman looks like and how to respect and honor all women. so please don't attack me with ignorant statements like that.

I can't because I do view the world through the lens of blind ignorance and hatred of people who aren't the same gende.r as me or of the same sexual orientation.

I don't hate anyone, I was being serous, you just seem to be on the offence. If you really feel the way you feel about who you want to be, I don't hate you for it, but I also don't agree with you either, but i don't hate you. c'mon thats stupid, it don't hurt me its your choice.

I am one, and have a date, kthanxbai. Because as I said, I'm dating someone for what's between their legs like you do.

Right :/

there are at least 7 billion people in the world, you couldn't find 1 thats an actual boy or a girl? :/ o well
Oh, boohoohoo, get over yourself.

I'm just saying :)

i mean everything on a real woman can be made, but guess what; a real woman who has original parts won't need to got to the doctor to get a tune up...well you say tomahto, I say tomato,
Right.... because getting more surgeries over time to look more natural is so awful. Any way you slice, you can't even hold a logical argument much like mascarakov.

sorry if I offend you. Much love, did i mention i don't hate you, :)

John 3:16

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 21:25:59

I support the LGBTQ movement as well, it's their choice who or what they want to be.

As it is my choice whether or not I would date them.

Come at me, can't argue with that logic.

My topics when I wasn't an asshole...12

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL AND/OR EDIT MY SIG WITHOUT MY PERMISSION

BBS Signature

Response to Would you date a transgender? 2014-07-09 21:36:26

At 7/9/14 09:25 PM, Lorkas wrote: I support the LGBTQ movement as well, it's their choice who or what they want to be.

As it is my choice whether or not I would date them.

Come at me, can't argue with that logic.

They still managed to do it though. Also, I love how you never changed your sig pic since the redesign :3

At 7/9/14 09:14 PM, Greggg586 wrote: Actually your response shows your lack of understanding of what I was trying to say. not trying to offend. I was refering to the fact that transgender people are trying to be something they are not, no matter how you look at it, that is what it is. I was simply saying that they will never be truly the gender they so much try to be, even with all the operations. sorry if it came off harsh

Gender is mostly a social construct around sex. If there are biological factors in our behavior, even these are amplified by how we view genders. Some sociological studies have observed that little girls tend to pitch their voice higher and boys lower their voice even if there is no distinction between male and female vocal chords at younger age. Other studies have also observed that parents will often reward their kids for doing things associated with their gender and punish the behaviors that aren't typical of the gender. It was especially true when it was male parents in their relationship with male kids.

The fact is, that being a men or a women in terms of gender is not a given that comes with the biological sex.

So no, biological men who decide to be become female, with or without the sex change won't become biological females, but they can pretty much decide to act a gender, since the gender is not coming in a package deal with biological sex.

Not that there is one true way to be a man or a woman anyway.

once again you misconstrued the position of my statement. I know what real love is, and despite the fact that you try to portray me to look like some ignorant meat head. allow me to give you a quick tip about what true love is which is probably not thought of as true but is. And that is: Love has nothing to do with FEELINGS. They are only the result of the choice you made to love. I MADE the choice to fall in love only with actual real women. I made this choice because they have something that a transgender doesn't, more then what's between there legs. I was raised by only my mother and growing up I witnessed what a strong real woman looks like and how to respect and honor all women. so please don't attack me with ignorant statements like that.

Not that I'm taking side for or against you here, but it is true that you can chose to not date transgender or transsexual individuals. So I disagree with the idea that you'd be some kind of dick for not wanting to date individuals from these groups, since it's your choice and it doesn't reflect anything about how you'd respect individuals from these groups. Just like I'm mostly attracted to white girls, doesn't mean I do not respect girls from other ethnic groups, they are just not my type.

there are at least 7 billion people in the world, you couldn't find 1 thats an actual boy or a girl? :/ o well
Oh, boohoohoo, get over yourself.
I'm just saying :)

That was still kind of an harsh statement. Just because you aren't attracted to these individuals, doesn't mean that you should force your views upon others. If it doesn't matter to someone else, why treat them like shit?