00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

UmanaJose just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Publishing/Uploading

577 Views | 7 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Publishing/Uploading 2014-06-06 10:22:43

Hi guys, i just made a flash video via Flash 8 for MAC, my question is, how do i upload it to websites like Youtube And Facebook in good quality? and which format should i save it as before publishing? is there a link to any tutorial?

Response to Publishing/Uploading 2014-06-06 13:51:05

At 6/6/14 10:22 AM, bobbykane wrote: Hi guys, i just made a flash video via Flash 8 for MAC, my question is, how do i upload it to websites like Youtube And Facebook in good quality? and which format should i save it as before publishing? is there a link to any tutorial?

This should kind of belongs in the Where is/How to? board.
But anyway:

I don't know about youtube, you should google that. But for Newgrounds it's pretty easy!

Publishing/Uploading

Response to Publishing/Uploading 2014-06-12 05:46:20

At 6/6/14 01:51 PM, Damien wrote:
At 6/6/14 10:22 AM, bobbykane wrote: Hi guys, i just made a flash video via Flash 8 for MAC, my question is, how do i upload it to websites like Youtube And Facebook in good quality? and which format should i save it as before publishing? is there a link to any tutorial?
But anyway:

I don't know about youtube, you should google that. But for Newgrounds it's pretty easy!

Can't seem to find any tutorial to upload to youtube/facebook :( thought i'd go here cause this a place where most flash animators are

Response to Publishing/Uploading 2014-06-12 22:50:46

At 6/12/14 05:46 AM, bobbykane wrote:
But anyway:

Can't seem to find any tutorial to upload to youtube/facebook :( thought i'd go here cause this a place where most flash animators are

Download Swivel. It will export your flash files in high quality video format.
http://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/creator-resources/flash-resources/swivel

BBS Signature

Response to Publishing/Uploading 2014-06-13 02:31:45

At 6/12/14 05:46 AM, bobbykane wrote:
But anyway:

The fact that you can't figure out how to upload something makes bothers me. It makes me wonder if you even should be uploading stuff.
Are you saying you never uploaded a picture to facebook? Youtube has a big "UPLOAD" button next to the search bar.
Did you even bother to look?

Response to Publishing/Uploading 2014-06-13 14:42:23

At 6/13/14 02:31 AM, Damien wrote: The fact that you can't figure out how to upload something makes bothers me. It makes me wonder if you even should be uploading stuff.
Are you saying you never uploaded a picture to facebook? Youtube has a big "UPLOAD" button next to the search bar.

Calm down man, he only wants to know how to export a flash file to a good quality video file.

BBS Signature

Response to Publishing/Uploading 2014-06-15 04:00:58

At 6/13/14 02:42 PM, RobertTaylor wrote:
At 6/13/14 02:31 AM, Damien wrote: The fact that you can't figure out how to upload something makes bothers me. It makes me wonder if you even should be uploading stuff.
Calm down man, he only wants to know how to export a flash file to a good quality video file.

No he doesn't. He's asking how to upload a file to youtube or newgrounds. It says it in the title. The guy never came back either. I don't think he ever figured it out.

I mean come on. How to upload a file? That has to be a joke.

Response to Publishing/Uploading 2014-06-20 10:43:54

If you looked closely to what I said , I mentioned "upload in GOOD QUALITY". Of course I know how to upload, does not take a genius to figure that out. and yes I'm still here to read , im a busy person