00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

shoutoutzo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Something for NG's 20th anniversary

23,431 Views | 230 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Can I join in?
I can animate and draw.

till we overdose

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 05:15:09

At 1/12/15 02:55 PM, M-Abrantes wrote:
At 1/12/15 02:48 PM, Decky wrote:
At 1/12/15 02:33 PM, Troisnyx wrote: I think you'd best contact @M-Abrantes about this; the Art side seems set on doing a collab along the lines of NG's Illuminatimas, complete with medals and stuff.
Sounds good. A PM has been sent.
@TurkeyOnAStick what's the possibility of making another art-collab-game? :3

Zero percent chance :)

Mainly because I'm working on a personal project that I would like to see published, but also I would expect other people to host if they have a hot ideA.

BBS Signature

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 06:44:01

At 1/13/15 05:15 AM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 1/12/15 02:55 PM, M-Abrantes wrote:
At 1/12/15 02:48 PM, Decky wrote:
At 1/12/15 02:33 PM, Troisnyx wrote: I think you'd best contact @M-Abrantes about this; the Art side seems set on doing a collab along the lines of NG's Illuminatimas, complete with medals and stuff.
Sounds good. A PM has been sent.
@TurkeyOnAStick what's the possibility of making another art-collab-game? :3
Zero percent chance :)

Mainly because I'm working on a personal project that I would like to see published, but also I would expect other people to host if they have a hot ideA.

I would think of an Art Portal flood in order to get artists drawing, but..... I'm not sure how everyone will take to this idea.

Has anyone compiled the most classic videos (with music) off NG?
I'm going to loosen the criterion a bit and say, even if it was just VA like Dot, Dot, Dot or There's a Man in the Woods, we could sample the VA for the purposes of this long awesome track (and animation collab).

One animation per franchise, and ideally, one per animator.

So. The ones I can come up with are:

1) Tarboy
2) Dot Dot Dot
3) Oxbow Lakes or something perhaps more memorable from @TheWeebl and @Wonchop
4) Rubert da Koopa or something else that we can set to music, from @RicePirate
5) One of the Black Mages videos from @matt-likes-swords
6) Something IDEALLY CLEAN from @Sexual-Lobster
7) The Last of the Dashkin
8) Possibly one of the Animator vs Animation videos? I don't know how that'll work.

And in more recent times:

1) Hulkulele?
2) Make a Mon Out of You
3) There's a Man in the Woods

Any other recommendations? We're trying to compile, say a list of 20, possibly 30 little snippets from which we can inspire an audio-and-animation collab along the lines of Nanairo no Nico Nico Douga.

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 07:38:15

At 1/13/15 07:04 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Any other recommendations? We're trying to compile, say a list of 20, possibly 30 little snippets from which we can inspire an audio-and-animation collab along the lines of Nanairo no Nico Nico Douga.

Is music mandatory in these animations we're listing? I mean, I would love to see Larry and Tankmen in this collab, for instance, although in their respective movies there are no music.

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 07:46:01

At 1/13/15 07:38 AM, M-Abrantes wrote:
At 1/13/15 07:04 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Any other recommendations? We're trying to compile, say a list of 20, possibly 30 little snippets from which we can inspire an audio-and-animation collab along the lines of Nanairo no Nico Nico Douga.
Is music mandatory in these animations we're listing? I mean, I would love to see Larry and Tankmen in this collab, for instance, although in their respective movies there are no music.

I think not. (We could come up with some audio classics to fill in for Larry and the Tankmen.)

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 07:52:57

At 1/13/15 07:04 AM, Troisnyx wrote: So. The ones I can come up with are:

Here's mine:
+ Anything by butzboprud.
+ Hania music videos.
+ Original music videos that were posted here such as:

Personally, I'd divide the whole thing in years. Then you can take the best submissions of each year and create content based on those in a chronological order. That should provide at least 20 things. While this is the coolest thing to do in my opinion, it may also be way too much to deal with. Especially since a single submission could never summarize an entire year.

Oh also, Troisnyx, I didn't get a response from you on my last post. If you don't like my ideas, I'd at least like to know.

BBS Signature

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 07:56:46

At 1/13/15 07:52 AM, Whirlguy wrote:
At 1/13/15 07:04 AM, Troisnyx wrote: So. The ones I can come up with are:
Here's mine:
+ Anything by butzboprud.
+ Hania music videos.
+ Original music videos that were posted here such as:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/623544
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/615660
Personally, I'd divide the whole thing in years. Then you can take the best submissions of each year and create content based on those in a chronological order. That should provide at least 20 things. While this is the coolest thing to do in my opinion, it may also be way too much to deal with. Especially since a single submission could never summarize an entire year.

Oh also, Troisnyx, I didn't get a response from you on my last post. If you don't like my ideas, I'd at least like to know.

I *do* like them -- the biggest trouble is actually deciding on one final thing to do. And I'll admit that is hard. Also, I will admit something: I suggested a collab thing because I wanted all of us to get ideas, and here I am, thrust in the organiser role -- while I will gladly take it, I can't do this alone. So I thought, would you like to help take the reins with me?

My thoughts are, if it's not enough to divide the thing in years, we can have like, a few seconds' worth of Animation 1, and a few more of Animation 2, and a few more of 3 and 4, if they're not enough to define their year on their own. Nanairo actually *combines* some of these fragments and memes, so we could do this.

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 08:18:30

At 1/13/15 06:44 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I would think of an Art Portal flood in order to get artists drawing, but..... I'm not sure how everyone will take to this idea.

Would need a solid idea and deadline, (Topic: Newgrounds) is too vague. Similar to the Art portal 5th birthday.

Something for NG's 20th anniversary

BBS Signature

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 08:20:31

At 1/13/15 08:18 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 1/13/15 06:44 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I would think of an Art Portal flood in order to get artists drawing, but..... I'm not sure how everyone will take to this idea.
Would need a solid idea and deadline, (Topic: Newgrounds) is too vague. Similar to the Art portal 5th birthday.

I know Topic:NG is too vague; I was thinking more of Topic: NG's 20th Birthday Celebrations. But that, too, might be too vague to some...

I'm, uh, not amazing at animation, but I could do some drawing :P

At 1/13/15 08:20 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I know Topic:NG is too vague; I was thinking more of Topic: NG's 20th Birthday Celebrations. But that, too, might be too vague to some...

Well, limit it to things written in "History of the Portal?"
Maybe we can organize it to different years, with, for example, people doing Cat Dynamics for 1996. Really, the hardest part would be doing the first few years, as not much happened. It could also be cool to see the pictures get more complicated or something, maybe to a callback parade of artists popular in that time. It'd be cool to contact allstars like TheSwain and see if they're interested.

It could also be us, the current generation, paying tribute. So many options!

Click the Squid -> 🦑

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 11:05:45

At 1/13/15 07:04 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Has anyone compiled the most classic videos (with music) off NG?

How about "There she is!!" "Dad's at Work" hotdiggedydemon, Nightwayfarer, Fleckogold etc ?

At 1/13/15 07:56 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I *do* like them -- the biggest trouble is actually deciding on one final thing to do. And I'll admit that is hard.

I bet it is. Organizing a flash collab is hard enough, let alone combined with all the other portals.

Also, I will admit something: I suggested a collab thing because I wanted all of us to get ideas, and here I am, thrust in the organiser role -- while I will gladly take it, I can't do this alone. So I thought, would you like to help take the reins with me?

I'd love to! If we end up going with the CTSG idea (which in that case it probably needs a name change), then I have some ideas on how to incorporate other portals within the menu. The menu would be similar in that it scrolls to different locations. That way it could easily lead it to an art gallery. As for games, I was thinking an arcade would be perfect. People could then pick several different games similar to the games from Ludum Dare 31, which all had to be on one screen. The characters throughout the menu wouldn't portray the animators, like last time. Instead, they would be Newgrounds mascots and characters from popular cartoons. You can make them talk by clicking on them. Wouldn't it be cool to involve voice actors as well? Oh, and also medals should be added to assure that everything will be seen.

I guess in order for this to work, we need at least one more organizer and split up in teams. It starts with the audio, and will be organized by one person. This should take about a week to complete. Anyone who didn't get to participate could still make an endless handbag loop and tag it with "ctsg2015" or something like that. It would be wise to use tagging for art as well. In the meantime we could get another organizer to set up a thread for all the game developers, and another for the art portal. Their time stretches until the compilation date. Once the song is finished, it will be cut up in parts so animators can all start working at the same time. By the time this happens, the compiler has already started working on a menu. Animators who go left out of the collab could then still participate by animating interactive Newgrounds characters to fill up the scenery. Voice actors are contacted during this time, which should be a couple of weeks before the deadline. It might be a good idea to assign yet another organizer, so as to bring as many voice actors together as possible. And then as a finishing touch, sound effects are added and randomized endless handbag loops will play in the background.

The filesize will be huge haha.

My thoughts are, if it's not enough to divide the thing in years, we can have like, a few seconds' worth of Animation 1, and a few more of Animation 2, and a few more of 3 and 4, if they're not enough to define their year on their own. Nanairo actually *combines* some of these fragments and memes, so we could do this.

I see, yeah that sounds like it could work! I'm not sure how to do this with so many animators though. I'm afraid it might come across as random and directionless. Maybe that's just me though.

BBS Signature

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 11:40:05

At 1/13/15 11:17 AM, Whirlguy wrote: I'd love to!
LOADS OF TEXT

Give me the time I need to read that; I'll do what I can.

I see, yeah that sounds like it could work! I'm not sure how to do this with so many animators though. I'm afraid it might come across as random and directionless. Maybe that's just me though.

My understanding is, once the list of animation classics is compiled, then it'll be the musicians' turn. I've been involved in musical collabs where you had to do one coherent piece from start to finish, so this will be no different. We'll set a BPM counter, and each of us will work on say, a minute of the piece. Maybe less?

Once the audio is done, the animation leg will start. Those who are in on this will hear the audio file and take it in. We'll put a mention on which seconds are from which films, and those which aren't from films (as a sort of filler for films without music), the animators can be free to decide what to put in there. Then, we try and do a coherent start-to-finish job.

At least, that's how I imagine Nanairo would have happened, and that's how I imagine this would happen.

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 11:42:48

At 1/13/15 10:39 AM, squidly wrote: I'm, uh, not amazing at animation, but I could do some drawing :P

At 1/13/15 08:20 AM, Troisnyx wrote: I know Topic:NG is too vague; I was thinking more of Topic: NG's 20th Birthday Celebrations. But that, too, might be too vague to some...
Well, limit it to things written in "History of the Portal?"
Maybe we can organize it to different years, with, for example, people doing Cat Dynamics for 1996. Really, the hardest part would be doing the first few years, as not much happened. It could also be cool to see the pictures get more complicated or something, maybe to a callback parade of artists popular in that time. It'd be cool to contact allstars like TheSwain and see if they're interested.

It could also be us, the current generation, paying tribute. So many options!

Okay. We at least have some subtopics for NG's 20th Birthday Celebrations. At least we know that the art portal flood is taking some shape. Thanks so much for the ideas, you're a star.

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 11:43:18

At 1/13/15 11:05 AM, snickity wrote:
At 1/13/15 07:04 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Has anyone compiled the most classic videos (with music) off NG?
How about "There she is!!" "Dad's at Work" hotdiggedydemon, Nightwayfarer, Fleckogold etc ?

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll take a look at them. Good point about the Dad videos.

At 1/13/15 11:40 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Give me the time I need to read that; I'll do what I can.

Sure, take your time :)

At 1/13/15 11:40 AM, Troisnyx wrote: My understanding is, once the list of animation classics is compiled, then it'll be the musicians' turn. I've been involved in musical collabs where you had to do one coherent piece from start to finish, so this will be no different. We'll set a BPM counter, and each of us will work on say, a minute of the piece. Maybe less?

Yes, starting with a written list of Newgrounds classics sounds like a good idea! I like everything you're saying here, except one minute for every musician is entirely too much. Maybe these collaborations could inspire you:

At 1/13/15 11:40 AM, Troisnyx wrote:

Once the audio is done, the animation leg will start. Those who are in on this will hear the audio file and take it in. We'll put a mention on which seconds are from which films, and those which aren't from films (as a sort of filler for films without music), the animators can be free to decide what to put in there. Then, we try and do a coherent start-to-finish job.

When Rig organized the CTSG animation, he sliced up the song and displayed them in the original post. Everyone just got to pick the part they wanted to do from there. Hmmm, so there's parts where the music doesn't resemble any audio from the cartoon then... How about we get animators to sample audio from those toons? They could do a quick remix, similar to this:

At 1/13/15 11:40 AM, Troisnyx wrote:

At least, that's how I imagine Nanairo would have happened, and that's how I imagine this would happen.

I can't be sure about this, but I'm guessing this Nanairo Nico Nico Douga video was based around the audio. The whole things plays at a fixed BPM, and sounds like a proper dj mix to me. It also seems like the most logical thing to do. After all, it's much easier to synchronize video to audio, instead of doing it the other way around. Overall it'll be easier on electronic musicians, the animators and of course the compiler. BPM doesn't mean much in the world of animation, and it's really hard to make the animations pop without knowing what audio it is synchronized to.

BBS Signature

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 19:46:32

I'm interested in being a part of this project. I can animate, voice act, etc.

Just tell me what I need to do to get in on this.

You look pretty good...

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-13 20:05:32

I like it

II II lI

BBS Signature

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-14 00:20:53

You have our support. Just tell us what you need and we can help out. We do scripts writing, and voice acting. So just let us know via PM. Can't wait to see what you have going guys.

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-14 00:41:35

Do flash crews count?

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-14 05:02:42

At 1/14/15 12:41 AM, SavvyOverDog wrote: Do flash crews count?

I'm not sure. Now granted, some of them have improved over the years, but I'm not sure what everybody's sentiments about this are.

Thoughts?

At 1/14/15 05:02 AM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 1/14/15 12:41 AM, SavvyOverDog wrote: Do flash crews count?
I'm not sure. Now granted, some of them have improved over the years, but I'm not sure what everybody's sentiments about this are.

Thoughts?

I think everything that marks an era should get a chance. We'll inevitably involve strawberry clock, so why not give other crews a chance? Probably not all of them though. Maybe some forum jokes should be involved as well, such as bedn and all your base. And definitely a couple of highlights from the lives of our admins. Such as marriages, pregnancies, the beginning of behemoth, the greatest meetups, and more of such stuff.

It's probably best to focus on the positive, even though stuff like the livecorpse incident were pretty big news.

BBS Signature

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-14 10:06:02

At 1/12/15 10:55 AM, Troisnyx wrote: And most of all, the biggest trouble I've had with organising a collab in the past is actually finding someone to code for us. Last time, I held the Epic Battle Fantasy collab, and I had a lot of musicians and artists collab with me, but the programmers whom I tried to approach all behaved like snobs, expecting some form of payment when all of us were in it free of charge.

Honestly, i do get that. If you approach someone else first, than it's only normal for them to ask payment. If the initiative comes from their side without being approached first than it's a different story. It's just the nature of the business, nothing snob about that.

Anyway if you are looking for another animator i would be glad to help out! I'd imagine it to be one big collab rather than everyone doing their part seperately from eachother. You know what keeps popping in my head are the classic NG collabs. Maybe paying some sort of omage to them. Like the street fighter/tranformer collabs. With the 20th as the appropriate topic of course.

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-14 10:53:08

At 5/2/14 04:58 AM, Troisnyx wrote: Hey everyone, Troisnyx here. I'm just testing the waters with a massive collaboration idea, which I'd love for as many of us to be part of.

You see, NG was created on 6 July 1995... which means 6 July 2015, ie sometime next year, is NG's 20th anniversary!
I'm thinking of some massive art, audio and animation collab or some such, but I'd really like to see what you all may have in mind for it.

I'll come up with drawings and drafts later. But for now, do tell me your thoughts.

I would love to help and be a part of this. I do a lot of 3D stuff, so if it is at all possible to be a part of it I would be totally down to come up with something for this. I guess you could look over my page and see all the nonsense I do and decide whether or not there is possibly anything I could do to help out.

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-14 12:58:02

At 1/12/15 01:27 PM, Troisnyx wrote:
At 1/12/15 12:27 PM, chris-the-stick2 wrote: i would like to work on this.....

do you accept flash movie parts? will this be a flash collab?
i also write and voice-act, if that helps.

i remember NG for many years....

i was lurking NG since 2000 and i eventually joined NG on 2006, one year after the 10-year celebration.
i saw many good things in here, and i have many stories to offer.
I was hoping to find a consensus from animators on what is to be done. I am not an animator myself -- I'm a musician and an artist. Initially, I was hoping to stuff EVERYTHING into one large Flash so awesome, it bleeds rainbows. But judging by the responses we're having, this ain't gonna happen.

So: I might perhaps prompt the animators to do something. I might drop in to the Animation Forums and see what can be done. But ultimately, the response is theirs.

Art and Audio sides are already sort of set on what is to be done.

I have an idea for the rainbow-bleeding uber collab!

This is a video that was submitted in 2009:

I always really liked it, and I think it would be really cool to do something similar for the 20th anniversary, but BIGGER.

Way bigger.

My idea is that we first collect a list of every animator we can who would like to animate their character. If Ican get some more prominent Newgrounds residents involved, they could maybe do a more detailed piece, but I think we should get a LOT of people, super popular or not, to at least do an animation of their characters in a symbol that I can then work into a full video somewhere.

We'd need to get some music pros to make an awesome track in the background, and I then I can come up with a way to put them all together into an epic Newgrounds music video.

We could even get artists in on it for some awesome backgrounds.

What do you guys think? Sound fun? I'm totally up for managing the collaboration - I'd just need to collect pieces from everyone.

Also... Newgrounds is 20 freaking years old, holy crap.

BBS Signature

I am currently digging into the history of Newgrounds, starting from 1995 to 2015, making note of its highlights. Right now I'm at the year 2002. Once I'm done doing this, I'd like to propose a fitting arrangement for the audio to follow. When I do this, it will have descriptions of each era, so as to explain my choices. We can then discuss the options, and make some changes before it can be used as a guideline for a potential song.

Thoughts?

BBS Signature

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-14 17:51:10

At 1/14/15 05:40 PM, Whirlguy wrote: I am currently digging into the history of Newgrounds, starting from 1995 to 2015, making note of its highlights. Right now I'm at the year 2002. Once I'm done doing this, I'd like to propose a fitting arrangement for the audio to follow. When I do this, it will have descriptions of each era, so as to explain my choices. We can then discuss the options, and make some changes before it can be used as a guideline for a potential song.

Thoughts?

Okay, I'd like to see what you come up with. I can hopefully gather some musicians to set a BPM counter and decide on the audio once you come up with a history list. Super stoked!!

Response to Something for NG's 20th anniversary 2015-01-14 18:03:06

Sounds fun .. I'd love to be a part of this collab :-)

Keep me in mind for voice acting roles, low poly 3d art etc :)

BBS Signature

[ 01. Oldschool Breakbeat (8 Bars) ]
Hinting at "New Ground Remix", it may be appropriate to start the song with a sample that goes "This is the remix!" Afterwards, a typical 90's breakbeat starts playing. It repeats for 4 beats before both speed and pitch descend, and eventually stagnates altogether (just like New Ground Remix did in 1996).There's a brief silence before the record is scratched and makes a transition into the next part. (1995 - 1996)
[ 02. Triphop (8 Bars) ]
It became impossible to further maintain New Ground Remix, so New Ground Atomix was made. This moment signifies the birth of the New Ground plural. Without losing the urban feel, the audio should hint towards an unknown genesis. A je-ne-sais-quoi, if you will. Pads or choirs could help achieve this. (1997)
[ 03. Goofy Instrumental (8 Bars) ]
With no way to redirect users from Remix to Atomix, Tom ignored the problem altogether and worked on Teletubby fun land instead. Building silly websites is what Tom loved to do, and it would be cool if the audio could portray a fitting comedic atmosphere. (1998)
[ 04. Videogame Action Music (8 Bars) ]
Teletubby Funland was succesfull. So when the media contacted Tom, he decided on getting a proper domain name for his site. Newgrounds was born and grew even more popular due to the name change. Tom then launched Pico's school the next year, and a new page was created for brand new content. It was referred to as the flash portal. I'd love to see some 8-bit influences here. (1998 - 1999)
[ 05. Spooky Cinematic Music (8 Bars) ]
The next piece of audio will have to be a spooky theme. The reason for this is that Tom started a partnership with Troma, and got his eyes ripped out by the Toxic Avenger. Also, legal claims. Lots of threatening mail came in, which is kind of scary, in a funny type of way. (1999)
[ 06. Turbulent Classical Music (8 Bars) ]
A lot of stuff happened this year. Newgrounds introduced the automated portal along with a leveling system for the users. Also, a forum had been made, which Wade would then moderate. To top it off, the "All Your Base" meme was really popular (although we probably can't include that for copyright reasons), and Newgrounds finally came up with its tank logo. You could say war was upon NG. P-Bot was blamming flashes, while Wadolf was out there banning users. I imagine something really turbulent to go with the imagery. (2000)
[ 07. Hiphop (8 Bars) ]
Tom met FDA, creator of the infamous Endless Handbag loop. It would be fun to have someone cover the song that plays in the FDA Megamix video. I'm not sure if chanting "fuck dat ass" would be appropriate, but I like the idea of having the pimp make an appearance. It was a pretty big thing at the time. Newgrounds also had a chat and there were webcams set up in the office. I'm not sure if there's anything we can do with that though. (2000)
[ 08. Alternative Metal (8 Bars) ]
This year was full of action-packed animations, so naturally the audio should represent this. Think epic Xiao Xiao battles, Joe Zombie, and Osama Bin Laden spoofs. Among all this chaos there's Bluebaby's flash games, the Mikey animations and Strawberry clock. I thought it'd be fun to throw in a few seconds of unexpected silence before the 8 bars end. A red "B" would briefly appear on a white screen when this happens. (2001)
[ 09. Sensual R&B (8 Bars) ]
The red "B" disappears when the next sequence starts. The BPM may be slowed down if it'll sounds better. There'll be an R&B track playing. I'm talking perfect love-making music here. Moaning is optional. Newgrounds used to run a lot of adult ads as a last-resort strategy. Also, the flash portal was flooding with hentai dating sims, which further tainted the image of Newgrounds. Go figure. (2002)
[ 10. Progressive House (8 Bars) ]
The BPM returns to its former state. With the sexy imagery of the last sequence abruptly coming to a halt, you hear a whistle being blown. This part of the audio signifies the option to report flashes with malicious content. It is immediately followed by some pumping action music. This year's popular content features Alien Hominid, Chainsaw The Children, Krinkel's Madness, Skullkid, Legendary Frog and Arfenhouse. (2002)
[ 11. Industrial (8 Bars) ]
Industrial music sets the tone for an era of robots. A-Bot was first introduced as Newgrounds launched the audio portal. Also, the New York servers were moved to Philedelphia. It would be pretty cool if A-Bot could transform into a car, which Tom would then drive in on his way to New York. Behemoth was formed as well. That's worth noting. (2003)
[ 12. Pop Punk (8 Bars) ]
Original animations that became popular during this year include Xombie, Neurotically Yours, Retarted Animal Babies, Knox Klaymation, Lock Legion and You Are A Fucking Moron. I think the Pop Punk genre would tie all of these together pretty well. Especially if it ends with the Punk-O-Matic band, playing on a stage. The Punk-O-Matic game was submitted in January 2004, so I imagine it transitions quite well. (2003)
[ 14. Psychedelic Rock (8 Bars) ]
The stage makes a great transition for stage hoggers like Magical Trevor, Numa Numa and dad from Dad's Home. Most ideally, they're performing in a park, where characters from CCC city and There She Is could easily make an appearance. The location would be ideal enough for Claveman and Brackenwood characters to join in as well. Overall, the atmosphere is peaceful. Maybe the video could also hint at the popular Time Trials which were organized by Luis back in the day. (2004)
[ 14. Suspenseful Big Beat (8 Bars) ]
The song would continue with action-packed Matrix-inspired big beat tracks. The Matrix was insanely popular back in 2004, and I'm guessing the audio goes hand in hand with Pico's Unloaded, Perfect Murder, and Zombies DoD. It should also match with Fallen Angel, and the release of Alien Hominid. A lot of creepy characters emerged this year too, such as Salad Fingers, Mr. Happy Face, and the characters from Smile. It could be nice to feature those as the song plays. Perhaps Burnt Face Man too? The events of Livecorpse and Regret could make an appearance, but I'm not sure about it. (2004)

BBS Signature