00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

takoluka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

vaccines

1,878 Views | 36 Replies

vaccines 2014-04-09 18:13:02

Why, oh why are people saying vaccines kill people? It is very rare for a person to dei from the chemicals given from a vaccine.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 18:42:08

They should like, put the vaccines in people's butts. That would be funny.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 18:43:22

Because some people believe everything they read online.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 18:59:18

i saw wade share this on facebook.
say that if anyone that denies vaccination would want live on the left side
or something like that.

vaccines

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 19:11:25

A lot of people are choosing not to get their kids vaccinated because some fraudulent paper suggested that vaccines can cause autism. The guy who published it lost his medical license, though. I think he was paid to falsify evidence so people could sue manufacturers. I think it's also because of celebrities like Jenny McCarthy speaking out against vaccines, as well as comments from politicians like Michelle Bachman. And because of this, there have been measles outbreaks. I also heard about some church discouraging vaccines, which apparently also had a measles outbreak.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 19:14:28

At 4/9/14 06:59 PM, kazumazkan wrote: i saw wade share this on facebook.
or something like that.

derp

vaccines

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 19:25:45

I wish they'd hurry up and invent an STD vaccine so that we can fuck whoever we meet without any (medical) consequences.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 19:42:46

At 4/9/14 06:13 PM, MontosBonos wrote: Why, oh why are people saying vaccines kill people? It is very rare for a person to dei from the chemicals given from a vaccine.

Medical companies have been caught giving vaccines that kill people and make woman unable to give birth for population control in 3d world countries

Have your own brain and don't be a test pig .

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 20:25:44

I'll usually take any excuse not to get near a needle but I hate these anti-vaccine people so much, even I wouldn't stoop that low

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 20:41:13

At 4/9/14 07:14 PM, kazumazkan wrote:
At 4/9/14 06:59 PM, kazumazkan wrote: i saw wade share this on facebook.
or something like that.
derp

Pretty much. :(

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 20:43:01

At 4/9/14 07:42 PM, DjGubkafish wrote:
At 4/9/14 06:13 PM, MontosBonos wrote: Why, oh why are people saying vaccines kill people? It is very rare for a person to dei from the chemicals given from a vaccine.
Medical companies have been caught giving vaccines that kill people and make woman unable to give birth for population control in 3d world countries

Have your own brain and don't be a test pig .

Can you source that? Not giving any reason to believe what you say is also not having a brain.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 20:48:43

At 4/9/14 06:42 PM, Clamstuffer wrote: They should like, put the vaccines in people's butts. That would be funny.

You, sir, have reached a new height in comedy.

And I'm fine with parents choosing not to vaccinate their children - it removes their idiocy from the gene pool that much quicker.

Sig by BlueHippo / User Icon by CosmicDeath.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 21:24:55

There's an Ebola outbreak infecting hundreds in Africa at the moment; I wonder if they give a fuck if their vaccines cause autism.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 21:31:44

Vaccines for children make complete sense, I can't imagine telling a child that their disease could have been prevented had their parents allowed them to be vaccinated. As for adults, its your life, do as you please, but don't expect me to foot the bill for your Tetanus infection just because you didn't want to get a damn shot.

Those who do not learn from the mistakes of their past are doomed to repeat them.

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 21:33:39

One other thing I hate about those type of parents that never got their children shots. They depend in Jesus to heal their child. Now tell me one story where Jesus has actually gave two fucks, spread his ass cheeks, and let his shit ray heal him? Just one.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 21:42:22

No,no,no! I cannot stand by and listen to this blasphemy any longer!

All the top scientists agree that vaccine injections make kids autistic. Look that shit up.

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 21:59:10

At 4/9/14 09:42 PM, Entice wrote: Not sure if I think it should be illegal to not get them, but I'm really glad that public schools require them at least.

I heard the idea of only vaccinated people getting huge subsidiaries on hospital bills.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 22:07:44

I took a vaccine once and it really fucked me up. Took over a year of treatment just to get back to normal, having to visit doctors all across the country, sending me through the most intense detox one can undergo.

I used to be just like you guys, thinking that those anti vaccine people were full of bullshit, and i see where you're coming from, but maybe there is some truth to what there saying. I certainly think there is. Haven't taken a vaccine since. Do what you want though...

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 22:41:42

At 4/9/14 10:33 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 4/9/14 06:43 PM, Sword-of-Kings wrote: Because some people believe everything they read online.
This, and this is just sad.

but if it's on the internet it must be true!

surely it is!

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 22:47:03

At 4/9/14 10:31 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 4/9/14 10:15 PM, Entice wrote:
At 4/9/14 10:07 PM, TitusRyland wrote: I used to
I can certainly
He's lying.

Dr. Alan K. Ketover, MD

That is one of the doctors who worked on me. If you want verification of what i said, contact him.

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 22:49:53

I've got a great idea. Why don't we give people vaccines in their sleep?

I ran it past the government and they love the idea.

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 22:53:15

At 4/9/14 10:51 PM, 24901miles wrote: You visited immunologists because you already had an immune disorder of some sort. That's different from the vaccine "debate".

The vaccine caused the disorder. As i said... contact him and that can be verified.

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 23:08:43

At 4/9/14 10:55 PM, 24901miles wrote: Doubt it.

Well have you contacted the doctor yet? Didn't think so.

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 23:20:54

I've always had shots since I was little, it was something I accepted about going to the doctor's and that they kept me from getting sick. When I started to question a lot of things around me, shots weren't too important, but it's been extremely relevant in social media recently. With all of the groups shouting for homeopathic remedies and medicines that "home safe" and natural, I think that rejecting vaccines is actually less natural than using herbs and what have you to stay healthy/keep from getting sick.

My dad, having an obvious distrust of the American government that goes past just second-guessing and doubt, is all about homeopathic things. Granted, he does little to act on it, but it would be an unusual day when he doesn't mention that something we buy will kill us or is no good for us. I don't know what he thinks about vaccines (medically approved vaccinations, not what is used in shady undercover missions to test new possible treatments on unsuspecting people), but the majority of people who reject them are similar to him in that they are very distrusting.

The psuedo-study about vaccinations causing autism has already been discredited, yet it hasn't seemed to help much in swaying public opinion. Vaccinations developed out of homeopathic remedies, better fighting diseases and even eradicating some from whole countries (like Polio from the US, I believe). I strongly encourage researching anything you can regarding vaccines, but blatantly arguing against them and going as far as to not vaccinate yourself and even your children because of an unfounded belief very much puts others at risk of getting sick, and allowing serious diseases to slowly repopulate again.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-09 23:22:09

At 4/9/14 06:42 PM, Clamstuffer wrote: They should like, put the vaccines in people's butts. That would be funny.

Like getting shot in the butt? There's a picture of just that happening at one of the doctors' offices I used to go to.

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-10 00:15:55

At 4/9/14 10:39 PM, Entice wrote:
At 4/9/14 10:31 PM, 24901miles wrote: He's lying.
Don't they cause severe complications in very rare instances?

yes inRARE INSTANCES
buts its very little.

vaccines

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-10 00:16:07

At 4/10/14 12:13 AM, Piggler wrote: Do the majority of people actually get hepatitis vaccines?

I had the opportunity to get one but I declined because I hate doctors medical facilities in general.

lol wouldn't it be funny if I got hepatitis B and died?

I got a hepatitis vaccine in high school. I think everybody was required to.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-10 01:55:21

At 4/9/14 06:13 PM, MontosBonos wrote: Why, oh why are people saying vaccines kill people?

Because some people are fucking stupid...

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to vaccines 2014-04-10 13:30:29

Because some people would rather take the word of some bitch who made a living showing her tits in magazine than a doctor or scientist. Frankly I believe these people should be tracked down and pulled out of society, and made to live in a secluded community with each other.

BBS Signature