00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

People who listen to music out loud

3,397 Views | 56 Replies

Just a rant I want to get out of my system.
Please tell me I'm not the only one who hates it when people do this type of stuff because they think they're cool. I mean, I personally believe you have the rightto enjoy whatever music you find tasty, but when you play Shit Wayne or whatever out loud of your iphone, it makes me wanna throw your MP in a star.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:15:23

I know that feel bro, in the UK these fucking chavs think it's cool to get their "cool" and "swag" Blackberry (shit phone btw) and play crappy rap music. Fuck them.

I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:18:10

Some people like to express their music out there or it appeals them more to play it at a louder volume and strong bass.

UMADBRO?

XBL Gamertag: Cpt D3FAULT | PSN ID: SNEAKYGAMEBOY | GAMING SINCE 2002 ;D

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:18:13

At 1/30/14 05:16 PM, Entice wrote: In my dorm there's a few guys that take stereos into the stall with them when they take a shower
It's p annoying

Yeah, I think doing that in the bathroom is the worst. Why? because I know I'm gonna be stuck with those "badasses" for 3 - 5 minutes.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:25:56

At 1/30/14 05:18 PM, SneakyGameBoy wrote: Some people like to express their music out there or it appeals them more to play it at a louder volume and strong bass.

UMADBRO?

You can turn up the volume while you have headphones in.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:37:13

I don't listen to music loud because I think I'm cool (cause I'm not).
I listen to music loud because I like the music.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:42:16

At 1/30/14 05:37 PM, Viper50 wrote: I don't listen to music loud because I think I'm cool (cause I'm not).

Yes, but keep in mind that there are other people around you may not like what you're listening to.
Out of respect, I don't see what harm it is to use headphones.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:48:02

At 1/30/14 05:42 PM, I-Raped-You wrote:
At 1/30/14 05:37 PM, Viper50 wrote: I don't listen to music loud because I think I'm cool (cause I'm not).
Yes, but keep in mind that there are other people around you may not like what you're listening to.

THANK. YOU.

There was one case where I was waiting with my boyfriend at a bus stop in Fulwood and there was this other girl at the stop too -- she turned on her phone and played music loud without headphones. Yes, you enjoy the music, but there are others who WON'T. That's part of the reason why headphones are introduced. And to be blunt, neither he nor I liked the music that was being played.

I could use that same argument that some people have about liking their music, and play my music for everyone to hear -- and we're talking things like Land of the Free and Sleep Wrapped in Love -- but I've got to face the fact that not everyone will be pleased with listening to music when they need a quiet time in the bus stop after a long, hard day!

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:49:45

Music sounds better when played at blast volume.

Get lyrically fit!!!!

Props to Embr for putting my sig into shape!!!

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:51:57

At 1/30/14 05:42 PM, I-Raped-You wrote:

60% of the year I'm out of headphones.However I try to keep it low when I really want to listen to music even from the phone.

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:51:58

At 1/30/14 05:15 PM, darkjam wrote: I know that feel bro, in the UK these fucking chavs think it's cool to get their "cool" and "swag" Blackberry (shit phone btw) and play crappy rap music. Fuck them.

People who listen to music out loud

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:58:06

go outside the room or to a different table

you're not forced to be near them

filler text

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 17:59:34

I only really listen to music without headphones if wearing headphones would be impractical, such as if I'm actually trying to work with someone. If I'm walking down the street with someone I never listen to music. If I'm walking by myself, then I use a headset.

I really can't stand it when I walk past someone who's playing music from his/her phone out loud with the volume maxed. Are you trying to tell me that you're a jukebox on two legs?

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 18:00:31

At 1/30/14 05:58 PM, GrizzlyOne wrote: go outside the room or to a different table

Except in bathrooms.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 18:00:32

At 1/30/14 05:58 PM, GrizzlyOne wrote: go outside the room or to a different table

Not if you're waiting in a bus stop in the freezing cold, you can't.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 18:02:05

If I ever met you in person you would hate my guts.

I actually get a sense of euphoria playing my music out loud to where people can hear it. I listen to a lot of ignorant trap music along with the meaningful Hip-Hop, so if your tastes aren't like mine you'll hate what I play.

fuk

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 18:10:48

At 1/30/14 06:02 PM, SpankyG wrote: If I ever met you in person you would hate my guts.

I actually get a sense of euphoria playing my music out loud to where people can hear it. I listen to a lot of ignorant trap music along with the meaningful Hip-Hop, so if your tastes aren't like mine you'll hate what I play.

I never said I hate people who play their music out loud, I said I hate "IT" when people play music out loud.
Also, I have a love-hate relationship for people in which I know I'm gonna be around with for a while. for example, school. If you talk all the time, you'll piss me off and I'll want to rip out your trachea, but if you're quite (most of the time) or a really hot girl, I'll love you.

The only people for whom I do no care for are peopl that I see for two seconds, and then they're gone.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 18:41:48

At 1/30/14 05:42 PM, I-Raped-You wrote: Yes, but keep in mind that there are other people around you may not like what you're listening to.

Like 95% of the time whenever I'm listening to MY music I'm listening to it on my computer. And the headphone jack hardly works on there so I can't use that.
Any other time I'm in a car listening to a CD of mine.
I don't own an MP3 player.

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 18:45:12

often in the hallways in my school there are some retards playing some shitty music on their phone on a high volume so that it echoes through the whole floor, it's extremely obnoxious. people often seem to think that if they like some song it means that everyone else is going to like it too.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 18:46:18

I love blasting music it's like listening to a whole new song.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 18:50:33

At 1/30/14 06:46 PM, DarkMatter wrote: I love blasting music it's like listening to a whole new song.

What is "Blasting Music?"Sounds like a cool band.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 18:59:16

At 1/30/14 06:50 PM, I-Raped-You wrote:
At 1/30/14 06:46 PM, DarkMatter wrote: I love blasting music it's like listening to a whole new song.
What is "Blasting Music?"Sounds like a cool band.

Blasting music is when you have a car

preferably with a good sound system

and you crank up the volume super loud lol. That's actually the best way to calibrate the levels to what you like lol.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 19:01:00

i blew out my headphones and made my ears bleed while listening to merzbow once
fun times

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 19:08:14

They're just too ignorant to consider other people. And it's no coincidence that they almost always have a real shit taste in music. Just pray every day that their loud music makes them not notice the road they're walking onto and they get crushed by an 18 wheeler.

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 19:15:17

At 1/30/14 07:01 PM, Natick wrote: i blew out my headphones and made my ears bleed while listening to merzbow once
fun times

My sister did that once.
She wasn't listening to Merzbow though.
Dunno WHAT she was listening to to be honest....

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 21:44:11

how about at night when you're trying to sleep

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 22:39:16

At 1/30/14 09:44 PM, kazumazkan wrote: how about at night when you're trying to sleep

I remember when this Mexican Salsa band played their crap in the middle of the night.

At 1/30/14 10:25 PM, Sensationalism wrote: From a phone? Doesn't that sound like shit??

Iphones have good quality speakers, only problem is that what comes out of them is pure junk.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 22:41:16

Scream in their ears till they flee. Eye for an eye.

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 22:45:06

At 1/30/14 10:41 PM, satanbrain wrote: Scream in their ears till they flee. Eye for an eye.

I'll consider that once I've considered getting punched in the face for being as obnoxious as they are.

Response to People who listen to music out loud 2014-01-30 22:49:42

At 1/30/14 09:44 PM, kazumazkan wrote: how about at night when you're trying to sleep

Well I'm sorry. I like Red Fang.
And I need to let the entire world know this.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature