00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

YoungInfamous just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Looking for opinions

628 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Looking for opinions 2014-01-14 17:49:24

hi Im looking for opinions of my artwork here http://atsstalker.newgrounds.com/art/
(andmaybeifyoulikeityoucanscoutme)

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for opinions 2014-01-14 20:08:55

First of that is a lot of art in a short amount of time. I would say maybe adding a bit more detail here and there would be nice. It is nice to see you have already found your art style unlike some people (a.k.a. my sorry ass). I gotta say I really like Nexlord VS Evil. I like the poses and the faces. I must say the sword the girl(?) is holding seems a bit oddly proportionate. Also her other arm and the guy in greens arm just seems way too straight.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for opinions 2014-01-14 20:19:59

At 1/14/14 08:08 PM, Atlas wrote: First of that is a lot of art in a short amount of time. I would say maybe adding a bit more detail here and there would be nice. It is nice to see you have already found your art style unlike some people (a.k.a. my sorry ass). I gotta say I really like Nexlord VS Evil. I like the poses and the faces. I must say the sword the girl(?) is holding seems a bit oddly proportionate. Also her other arm and the guy in greens arm just seems way too straight.

Thanks for responding! Well first of all, im bad at drawing girls, but im getting better over time, i just hope by the end of high school ill be good at drawing girls. the arm thing, i did not notice. Now i shall try to fix that thing in every picture ill make from now. thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to Looking for opinions 2014-01-15 02:17:08

Have you ever done semi-blind contour drawings? Regardless, I highly suggest doing such. Just Google a picture of someone and draw them without lifting up the pen/pencil tip. You have a GREAT imagination, but I feel that you aren't living up to your artistic potential. Try and draw real people, understand the way human figures work and look.

Also, if you haven't, start a piece and work on it for an hour, but don't finish it. Then, come back to it in a day, and work on it again. Keep doing this until you are happy with it. This helped me learn my mistakes or even simply understand what I was doing wrong. I hope this helps. Keep drawing, never stop.