00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Iva0413 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Ableton Live Q/A

987 Views | 3 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Ableton Live Q/A 2014-01-03 01:26:44

Hey, first thread in the forum, ha, so I was seeing a lot of threads about FL everywhere. But I haven't seen any threads for Ableton. So I would like to know if there is an audience for this kind of a thread. Ableton live can be a complex DAW so hopefully we will be able to help some people out. I will start. (I am no pro Btw) Alright so whenever I would pull a drum sample from my library to the session view the drum always sounded different and I never knew why. Well after some research I discovered Ableton automaticly puts fades on every audio file placed into the session view. This is to avoid that popping attack noise you get which.can cause clipping. Well with drums sometimes you want that attack to show. To remove the fades right click on the audio files and select show fades. Do as you wish from there. Hope this helped please post your tips as well!

Response to Ableton Live Q/A 2014-01-03 07:40:12

There is an Ableton Live thread.
...I...just can't find it.

Bandcamp | Ko-Fi | John Wall of Sound's Bandcamp

one of these days i'll have a proper website lmao

Response to Ableton Live Q/A 2014-01-03 12:30:37

At 1/3/14 07:40 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote: There is an Ableton Live thread.

I have been looking for a while. If you find it link me so I can remove this thread.

Response to Ableton Live Q/A 2014-01-03 15:52:09

At 1/3/14 12:30 PM, rjclock wrote:
At 1/3/14 07:40 AM, Yoshiii343 wrote: There is an Ableton Live thread.
I have been looking for a while. If you find it link me so I can remove this thread.

ploop

forgot about that thread, always there was a bigger one tho - wish more people used ableton here and that god darn funky lips program