00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TalithaFelixStudios just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Black teen shot for asking for help

6,477 Views | 118 Replies

http://www.ebony.com/news-views/beautiful-struggler-stay-black-die-404#.UnwWfeJxrKd

"The details surrounding the 19-year-old Detroit woman’s death, though murky still, are hauntingly similar to that of Farrell’s in North Carolina less than two months ago. McBride, too, was involved in a car crash and sought the assistance of someone in a nearby home. But instead of being gunned down by the police like Farrell, she was shot in the back of the head as she walked away by the person who came to the door.A woman walking away from your home is so much of a potential threat that you have to shoot her?"

A textcee without boundaries.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 18:16:10

That's fucked up. I doubt we know the whole story yet though.

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 18:32:43

George zimmermen was probably involved

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 18:41:36

You can't shoot someone in the back of the head in self defense.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 18:51:59

At 11/7/13 06:32 PM, ursuchaloser wrote: George zimmermen was probably involved

But! Trayvon was making drugs that night, taking some, making him quite violent, he attacked Mr.Zimmermen.
I sure hope you don't think ALL the shit the news shoves down your throat is real...

This is a sig you dumbass.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 18:54:15

At 11/7/13 06:51 PM, mechadude32 wrote:
At 11/7/13 06:32 PM, ursuchaloser wrote: George zimmermen was probably involved
But! Trayvon was making drugs that night, taking some, making him quite violent, he attacked Mr.Zimmermen.
I sure hope you don't think ALL the shit the news shoves down your throat is real...

I thought it's because Zimmerman hated the Broncos and Trayvon mistaken him for Gary Zimmerman, pissing him off.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 19:00:13

At 11/7/13 06:53 PM, Entice wrote:
At 11/7/13 06:51 PM, mechadude32 wrote: But! Trayvon was making drugs that night, taking some, making him quite violent, he attacked Mr.Zimmermen.
weed and lean don't make people violent

It was dat purple drank.
As seen in Saints Row

This is a sig you dumbass.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 19:12:10

At 11/7/13 06:13 PM, 24901miles wrote: What was she doing from the time of the accident (1:30) to the time of the incident (3:30)?

she was driving around the neighborhood according to several reports?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2489811/Black-Renisha-McBride-shot-dead-car-crash-white-Detroit-neighborhood.html
http://nation.time.com/2013/11/06/police-seek-charges-in-shooting-of-19-year-old-detroit-woman/

What color is the homeowner's skin? Age?

Why would that be relevant?

How many people in Detroit would be naïve enough to answer the door for a stranger without a gun in hand?

http://nation.time.com/2013/11/06/police-seek-charges-in-shooting-of-19-year-old-detroit-woman/
http://www.news.com.au/world/woman-renisha-mcbride-shot-dead-after-seeking-help-in-dearborn-heights-detroit/story-fndir2ev-1226755510304

How many people would shoot a woman in the back of the head and call it self defense?

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 19:28:38

At 11/7/13 07:16 PM, Bryan wrote: I'm not reading that article. I skimmed it and what I read seemed to cement all while people as the enemy. Also, it's called ebony, so I doubt it will be fair. Do you have any articles that aren't on a biased website like that? Although the man should go to jail for killing an innocent woman like a fucking psycho.

"I could be concerned about the race relations that cause black people to be viewed as threats and thus more likely to be innocently killed, but I'm more concerned with whether or not a website is racially biased."

You can kick rocks.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 19:32:29

At 11/7/13 07:28 PM, 24901miles wrote:

Are those reports credible? Why would she be driving around a neighborhood which wasn't hers after she had been in a car crash? Why would she approach a house 2 hours after a crash?

"IT'S HER FAULT FOR GETTING SHOT!"

Fuck you and everything you love.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 19:52:11

At 11/7/13 07:37 PM, Bryan wrote:

"I LIKE IGNORING WHAT PEOPLE ACTUALLY SAY

I like repeating what they've said minus the bullshit.
Why are you in this thread? Kick rocks.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 19:54:16

At 11/7/13 06:41 PM, Painbringer wrote: You can't shoot someone in the back of the head in self defense.

He's facing opposite of you, his arm stretched back with a gun in hand, pointing at you.

He has a mirror in front of him so he can see you.

What now bitch?

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 19:54:22

At 11/7/13 07:52 PM, thatkidkenji wrote: Kick rocks.

what is this, the 50's now?

When ever you feel powerless, just remember this.

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:03:50

By the way, the answer is "White. The homeowner lives in a predominantly white neighborhood with a higher real estate value."

Then why did you ask the question?

Are those reports credible?

Yes they are
I suggest you go back and give the sources another read as they link back to Detroit News below--
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20131106/METRO01/311060086#ixzz2jttmHPxk

Reading through this all you can find some interesting information, such as the fact that it took 4 days for this information to be investigated by authorities. Wherein her body had to be found on a 50 year old man's porch. And the gun in question was a shotgun wounding her in the head

"Dearborn Heights— Four days after a young woman was found dead outside a Dearborn Heights home at which she is believed to have sought help after a car accident"

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gunman-claims-accidentally-shot-unarmed-renisha-mcbride-report-article-1.1509878
new reports are actually saying the man in question did it on accident

The Police say she was shot in the face, not the back of the head.

And where's these police reports?

Why would she be driving around a neighborhood which wasn't hers after she had been in a car crash?

I don't know, probably because she wasn't so much driving around a neighborhood as asking for help after her phone died

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:07:09

At 11/7/13 07:56 PM, Bryan wrote:
If you would just listen to other people and not be an ass then this would not be a problem.

Neither of you are contributing anything.
You're preoccupied with whether the website calls all white people evil and the other user is justifying her murder.
Fuck you both.

At 11/7/13 08:00 PM, 24901miles wrote:
Or was she a sweet and innocent victim of a horrible white racist who went out of his way to kill a black girl on his own doorstep?

Bingo.
And I'm sorry, but...You don't live in Utopia. You live in the USA where racism is rampant and this shit happens all the time.
I wish I could replace you with this girl.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:08:53

Actually...You might not live in the USA. But feel free to insert whatever equally dangerously racist place you DO live in.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:11:40

Here's what happened.

She was in a car accident...

Frantically she went to get help at a nearby house.

She starts beating on the door.... The man of the house comes to answer the door and she begins trying to open it and force her way in.

At this point she is an intruder, and the man shoots the intruder in the head.

От каждого по способностям, каждому по потребностям

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:12:52

At 11/7/13 08:08 PM, thatkidkenji wrote: Actually...You might not live in the USA. But feel free to insert whatever equally dangerously racist place you DO live in.

you do realize the massive hypocrisy in your own posts, right?

A single one of your pubes can shut down an entire restaurant. - Conal / MOTW: O Lucky Man!

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:17:56

Are we still debatting race equality with a black guy who admits to be racist?

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:21:39

At 11/7/13 08:17 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Are we still debatting race equality with a black guy who admits to be racist?

well, i am bored as all hell for now

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:35:43

At 11/7/13 06:13 PM, 24901miles wrote: What was she doing from the time of the accident (1:30) to the time of the incident (3:30)?
What color is the homeowner's skin? Age?
How many people in Detroit would be naïve enough to answer the door for a stranger without a gun in hand?

Good points, but

At 11/7/13 06:41 PM, Painbringer wrote: You can't shoot someone in the back of the head in self defense.

Thank you.

Now, whether this is a racial issue or not can't yet be confirmed, but that much makes the whole incident sound pretty immoral.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:40:16

At 11/7/13 08:17 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: Are we still debatting race equality with a black guy who admits to be racist?

Are you...Implying that one can't be both racist and and want racial equality?
I knew you were ignorant, but...Jesus. I thought you were a political science major? Do you just read political science blogs?

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 20:47:46

Only 19 years old? My baby didn't do nothin'.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 21:08:14

fuck america

Smoke. Sleep. Life. "Inhale the good shit exhale the bullshit" - Your peaceful dude PotHeadParadise

Peace And Love For A Better World

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 21:09:29

At 11/7/13 08:40 PM, thatkidkenji wrote: Are you...Implying that one can't be both racist and and want racial equality?

I'd suggest that if you're talking about race equality with a racist, while they might be perfectly sincere, you shouldn't lend their views much credence.

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 21:15:42

At 11/7/13 09:00 PM, GameChild214 wrote: It's a shame ethnic conflict is prominent everywhere. The best thing to do is silence racism, and don't show it any attention. Make sure the racists have no voice what so ever. Whether it be anti-white or anti-non-white racist. That's the only way.

Racism won't go away until people, beginning at an age as young as 5, are militarized against it.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 21:17:13

At 11/7/13 09:09 PM, AxTekk wrote:
At 11/7/13 08:40 PM, thatkidkenji wrote: Are you...Implying that one can't be both racist and and want racial equality?
I'd suggest that if you're talking about race equality with a racist, while they might be perfectly sincere, you shouldn't lend their views much credence.

I give Janet Mock, Amy Tan, Junot Diaz, and Alec Baldwin very much credence, and so do most people.

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 21:19:11

and this matters why?

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 21:46:38

At 11/7/13 09:17 PM, thatkidkenji wrote: I give Janet Mock, Amy Tan, Junot Diaz, and Alec Baldwin very much credence, and so do most people.

1) I have no idea how you're going to claim these people are all racists.
2) Even if they are, how exactly is a racist going to be objective about racism?

At 11/7/13 08:03 PM, naronic wrote: Reading through this all you can find some interesting information, such as the fact that it took 4 days for this information to be investigated by authorities. Wherein her body had to be found on a 50 year old man's porch. And the gun in question was a shotgun wounding her in the head

Oh my fuck that's messed up. Didn't the lives of innocent teenagers used to mean something?

BBS Signature

Response to Black teen shot for asking for help 2013-11-07 21:48:10

At 11/7/13 09:00 PM, GameChild214 wrote: It's a shame ethnic conflict is prominent everywhere. The best thing to do is silence racism, and don't show it any attention. Make sure the racists have no voice what so ever. Whether it be anti-white or anti-non-white racist. That's the only way.

I'm not sure whether this could have been an ethnic conflict or not, but I do believe this man should at least stand trial for what he did so we can determine whether it was truly an accident, for self defense, or whether there was some malicious intent involved.

BBS Signature