00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kellyxeni2 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Voice Actor needed! Villain Role!!

1,043 Views | 2 Replies

I am in the process of making a game that I work on sometimes throughout the week, and ALWAYS all night saturdays-sundays. At the moment, it's a 2D dungeon/platformer somewhat inspired by castlevania and zelda, but as a free spirited designer I have to add that that's liable to change at any given moment this early in development. What I need is basically in the best way I can describe it... a Navi-like guide with attitude. A fun companion with an asshole persona who will guide the player through the dungeon to the very bottom where the greatest treasure awaits. (Treasure is a secret.) I welcome any and all creativity, YOU tell ME what you think the guide should be and sound like. I will write the lines, but will accept your suggestions if you have any. If I like you and your idea, you're hired. And I do mean HIRED as in you will recieve COMPENSATION for your time. I mean it. I'll set up a paypal and pay you if thats what you want. Whatever, we'll discuss it. No discrimination, men or women are welcome to apply. Contact me at my skype, PM me or throw something down below this post, hell I don't care. Now awaiting replies!

Response to Voice Actor needed! Villain Role!! 2013-10-11 04:20:55

At 10/11/13 04:18 AM, thejesse081 wrote: I am in the process of making a game that I work on sometimes throughout the week, and ALWAYS all night saturdays-sundays.

Oh almost forgot, as the title says Im also looking for a villain. Same rules apply okay?

Response to Voice Actor needed! Villain Role!! 2013-10-11 04:52:20

Here are some useful links. Please read the rules and then make good use of the available threads.

- Newgrounds Audio Forum Rules

- Collab Forum

- Collabinator

- If you have a voice acting demo reel, put it in the Voice Actor Advertisements thread.

- If you're looking for voices for your project, check out the Voice Actors Wanted thread.

Thank-you for your attention.