00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

dwdrum just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

who are your favorite Youtubers?

4,547 Views | 67 Replies

who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 19:53:44

While there's a lot of cool youtube channels rightnow as a lot of people are cashing in on youtube partnerships with the popularity of the site, it's no wonder, well i don't know where i'm going with this. anyway, list here your top 5 favorite youtube personalities and I'll be sure to check them out.

#1. Mike Diva
I would rank him the funniest of all youtubers. It's worth checking him out, some of his videos are absolute gold and will leave you cracking up and rewatching over and over and over. :)

#2. FpsRussia
Though he's not really Russian, this is an awesome channel that showcases a wide variety of awesome weaponry, and the character the guy plays is pretty believable and likable.

#3. Cry (Cryaotic)
As you may or may not know I'm not the biggest fan of Let's Play youtubers, but Cry is my exception. He has an awesome voice, is actually funny, not constantly screeching and screaming and throwing out period/dick jokes like Pewdiepie and he does readings of stories too on his channel which is a huge bonus. He's awesome.

#4CreepsMcpasta
One of the leaders in the trend of creep pasta narrations on youtube, he has an awesome voice, an english accent, chooses excellent pastas and is definitely O.G. I pick him over MrCreepyPasta because his voice is cooler, but MCP does come runnerup to him, despite MCP being more popular.

#5 PEWDIEPIE! just kidding, this actually links to MSIVideo, mindless self indulgence's official youtube channel, while technically not a youtube personality, still I like it and I can't think of a fifth one, so watch this. thanks.

"Is all we see and seem but a dream within' a dream?"

-CHMP

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 19:54:18

At 8/8/13 07:53 PM, ChillyMcHotpants wrote: MSIVideo, mindless self indulgence's official youtube channel, while technically not a youtube personality, still I like it and I can't think of a fifth one, so watch this. thanks.

Good taste brah.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 19:59:18

LadyGaGavevo

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 20:02:43

Peter Chao, Key & Peele, and last but not least Julian Smith.

Neo Classical Shredder

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 20:08:27

TomSka

Cartoonist lad, occasional BBS poster and all-round human hailing from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

NOTICE: Anyone caught posting A.I. 'art' on Newgrounds.com will have their balls ripped off and flushed down the toilet.

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 20:37:20

At 8/8/13 07:54 PM, Slint wrote:
At 8/8/13 07:53 PM, ChillyMcHotpants wrote: MSIVideo, mindless self indulgence's official youtube channel, while technically not a youtube personality, still I like it and I can't think of a fifth one, so watch this. thanks.
Good taste brah.

thanks man, i appreciate it

-CHMP

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 20:43:42

I don't have any favourite YouTubers, I just watch music videos or whatever. I do like TheFineBros' channel. Same with Vsauce and sometimes the Janoskians. I'm not obsessed with them, I haven't watched all of their videos.
Like I said, I just watch music videos and just other random stuff.

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

Who walks away from a spider attack?

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 20:51:27

Vsauce
Game Grumps
Cinemassacre
Sourcefed / sxephil
HappyConsoleGamer
Smooth McGroove

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 21:04:34

I find Ashen and his "Poundland Specials" to be very funny and entertaining. My favorite one is his review on Instant cupcakes.

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 21:49:41

ObeyTheRiff
666MrDoom
SecretAgentBob

blah...blah...blah...there are some other ones I like but for some reason the channel names escape me ._.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 21:51:50

#1. Northernlion- Pretty much the only Youtuber I watch at all. I don't watch anybody else for LPs or new game reviews.

#2. phreakindee- I only watch him a few times per month. He makes cool reviews of retro games and retro hardware.

#3. Campster- Would be my #2 favorite youtuber if he released videos more than once a month.

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 22:03:36

At 8/8/13 09:51 PM, Drinze wrote: mde

do you purposely call him "mde" so nobody knows who you mean?

http://www.youtube.com/user/MillionDollarExtreme

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 22:07:28

At 8/8/13 10:04 PM, Drinze wrote:

do you purposely call him "mde" so nobody knows who you mean?
no

then stop doing it.

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 22:10:45

Ashens, TheSw1tcher (two best friends play), others also but these two I watch most / all videos from.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 22:25:47

Alchestbreach: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlChestBreach

This guy is the greatest thing ever.
Subscribe to him now.

The Ledge

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 22:32:44

Hannah Hart, host of My Drunk Kitchen. She acts differently depending on what she's drinking, too.

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 23:50:53

Ashens, and NerdCubed.

dig nay shee oh

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-08 23:59:52

Anita Sarkee-

*gets shot*

In all honesty, though, I like to watch Mega64, JonTron, in addition to the big Newgrounds animators.

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 00:09:27

RayWilliamJohnson

Snow Tha Project

Myself (lol)

Hi therey

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 00:10:36

At 8/9/13 12:09 AM, TheDisharmony wrote: RayWilliamJohnson

Snow Tha Project

Myself (lol)

Fuck I mean Product, I was thinking of Madness: Project Nexus lolol.

Hi therey

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 02:44:47

1. RoosterTeeth (even though they aren't mainly on Youtube)
2. UberHaxorNova and fellow Creatures
3. AlChestBreach
4. Chris Smoove
5. Vsauce

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 03:13:59

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 03:22:39

At 8/8/13 09:51 PM, Jolly wrote: #1. Northernlion- Pretty much the only Youtuber I watch at all. I don't watch anybody else for LPs or new game reviews.

I subbed the guy a while back (maybe a year I can't remember) and I barely watch his uploads anymore. He insists on 33057594570458908509 episodes of Binding of Isaac in favor of something, Oh... I don't know... NEW. I like his personality, but he and I are fairly different in terms of video game taste. For god sakes the man plays Dota 2.

I loved his Terraria vids and his Dark Souls vids, but I'm heavily considering un-subbing him. He seems to just be cranking them out like a factory line now, much preferred when his channel was small, like when he lived in Korea. Plus he likes to shoehorn his GF or other Youtubers in his videos. ( I hate when people do this, I watch and sub you for YOU, not these ass clowns) Wish he played/reviewed older titles more than covering everything shit new release. I understand this is his living -career- but it's still disappointing to wonder his opinions/comments on some classics.

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 03:52:47

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 05:48:34

At 8/9/13 12:04 AM, ttiffanymariee wrote: PewDiePie :)

BARRELS!

-CHMP

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 06:21:55

At 8/9/13 03:13 AM, Mismo wrote: Little Kuriboh

I do like Little Kuriboh.....

+ his other channels

though I honestly have never watched anything on his other channels ._.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 06:40:18

Game Grumps, Ray William Johnson, Jenna Marbles, The Angry Video Game Nerd, Nostalgia Critic, Cinemassacre, The Fine Bros, Paint, Shane Dawson, Emma Blackery, IISuperwomanII, Myish, Underbelly Show, Johnnyethco, ExplosmEntertainment, Joey Graceffa, Ukinojoe, DailyGrace, Livelavalive, MarcusButlerTV, Jacksfilms, Pewdiepie, Watcherofthe2000's, Meekakitty, Smosh, Pogobat, Myharto, Rachul Moore, Danisnotonfire, Luke, Egoraptor, charlieissocoollike, nigahiga, CorridorDigital, Olga Kay, and HotDiggedyDemon.

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 06:53:10

At 8/9/13 06:21 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 8/9/13 03:13 AM, Mismo wrote: Little Kuriboh
I do like Little Kuriboh.....

+ his other channels
though I honestly have never watched anything on his other channels ._.

You should watch them then, at least the channel dedicated to Marik playing games.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 07:00:29

At 8/9/13 06:40 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote:

Either trolling or under-aged.

At 8/9/13 06:40 AM, TehPoptartKid wrote: Smosh

lmao
These are the guys who have been whoring themselves out for YEARS now and recently started a kickstarter for a supposed "game" they want to fund. The asking price? TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS

These lying, con-artists make MILLIONS off of Youtube and they consider this "giving back to the fans". YOU DON'T ASK FOR MONEY IF IT'S GIVING BACK TO THE FANS. They also placed in the description to the video that some of the proceeds are for charity AFTER they were called out on their bullshit. Oh and I'm not finished, they also made sure it was a "flexible" budget, meaning even if they don't reach their goals they still get to keep the money. If these guys were honest and didn't raise enough money wouldn't you think they would give the money back and not make the game? Along with them constantly blocking people for bringing awareness to what they're doing and you have a giant clusterfuck of a scam,

Shame on you for supporting them. If you have an ounce of self respect you'll unsubscribe and bathe yourself in holy water.

Sorry for exploding without being provoked, this was brought to my attention recently and I wanted people to know.

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2013-08-09 07:27:26

FRANKIEonPCin1080p

As a southern straight white male cyclist, I'm probably the most hated person in America right now

BBS Signature