00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Vilanael just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

who are your favorite Youtubers?

4,522 Views | 67 Replies

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2019-05-13 07:55:38

My favourite youtubers. Uhh

Tobuscus, Eddsworld, Jacksfilms, Andrei terbea, JonnyEthco, Andrew huang, PewDiePie, David firth, Manuel Fallmann (MINDistortion), Gabriel Barsch, Jake Clark, Jazza, Roomieofficial, Void Stone, Nathaniel Bandy, Mister Prawn, Alan becker, Bossfight, Gregzilla, LilDeuceDeuce, TomSka, nigahiga, serv1ce, AngelXMikey, GonzoSSM, Etzer, in6seconds, Mark Haynes, Piemations, redminus and many more that i can't think of right now. Most of these people are also on Newgrounds.

I don't really have any, because I don't follow anyone on YouTube, nor do I subscribe to anyone's channels.

There are countless numbers of people who have channels on YouTube, and some people on there have more than one.

However, I am friends with one guy on there- he makes Flash cartoons which she showcases on there in video form, and makes video showcases of original comics he produced.

I befriended him when I questioned him about the content of his videos and about how he produced them.

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2019-05-13 09:34:21

At 5/13/19 07:55 AM, GeoGee wrote: My favourite youtubers. Uhh
Tobuscus

Damn, he still makes videos? I haven't heard his name in such a long time.

BBS Signature

At 5/13/19 09:34 AM, DavidCassidy wrote:
At 5/13/19 07:55 AM, GeoGee wrote: My favourite youtubers. Uhh
Tobuscus
Damn, he still makes videos? I haven't heard his name in such a long time.

Yeah, well he still does videos, i think. But not daily or weekly ones anymore. His last one was 2 months ago.

I wish he'd be more active, I really enjoyed his old videos.

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2019-05-14 00:26:40

In no particular order, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, anonymooose, Matt McMuscles, OneyPlays, psychicpebbles, HotDiggedyDemon, Chris Chan just because of the dumpsterfire, RedLetterMedia, Zero Punctuation, CrowbCat if he would ever return to form, HowToBasic, SickAnimation, Did You Know Gaming, Death Battle, Epic Rap Battles of History, AVGN, Explosm Entertainment...a ton of music channels like New Retro Wave, Artzie Music, record labels, bands...fuck, I know I'm forgetting a couple of great ones.

-Formerly known as Phobotech-

Voice Actor / Pre-Production Animator / Illustrator / T-Shirt Designer / Author

"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature

Captain Disillusion

I'm really happy he's been getting some recognition lately but I still don't think it's enough. The editing of his videos are top tier

Florida Court Hearings

Whenever I'm bored I can always binge Florida court hearings. The cases are all real and a lot of neat stuff happens in them

Summoning Salt

Does really cool world record progression videos about video games

kaptainkristian

Another YouTuber with captain in it that's also really good at editing. Makes really cool video essays

Vinesauce Joel

Don't really watch many lets players but I always liked his content

real smooth, like butter, I talk, and I stutter, uh, yea

Help

BBS Signature

Response to who are your favorite Youtubers? 2019-06-28 16:08:17

At 8/8/13 08:43 PM, Void wrote: I don't have any favourite YouTubers, I just watch music videos or whatever. I do like TheFineBros' channel. Same with Vsauce and sometimes the Janoskians. I'm not obsessed with them, I haven't watched all of their videos.
Like I said, I just watch music videos and just other random stuff.

Fuck off

Judge my music taste! || Add me on Steam || Letterboxd

The description doesn't fit, if not a synonym of menace

BBS Signature

Wengie

Pyrocynical

The Living Tombstone

QuackityHQ

Kneecaps

Optimus

Tomska

I keep it very bland tho