00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4ng3lzh4untm3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Totem Collab - Reloaded

19,860 Views | 247 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-18 07:42:56

At 7/15/13 09:35 AM, Luwano wrote: You missed ReNaeNae's amazing Herr Totenhasen.

People who were supposed to get back to us but didn't and thus are not on the list:

I asked @YomToxic to clean up lines and fix shading on his Kirby-Pokemon piece,

@VaguelyWonderful should have cleaned her totem up and tweaked it a bit,

@Saminat was working on shading his great castle piece (PM me if I can help you)

and then there was @LeeIsMyName where I asked for the pole to be shaded to appear less flat. But I said I'd accept it either way.

Oh dang. I had to get a new computer and all files for that picture aren't with me anymore. To be honest, I was going to do it the following night you asked me to, but I ended up forgetting the whole thing and, well, now I can't.

So yea, sorry bout that, bud.

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-20 15:40:56

. . . any news?

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-20 17:29:30

At 7/18/13 07:42 AM, LeeIsMyName wrote:
Oh dang. I had to get a new computer and all files for that picture aren't with me anymore. To be honest, I was going to do it the following night you asked me to, but I ended up forgetting the whole thing and, well, now I can't.

Did you send a PNG of the finished version to Chameneon at least? Or do you have one in your NG dump? Since I already said, it's in either way. Would be a shame otherwise.

At 7/20/13 03:40 PM, VaguelyWonderful wrote: . . . any news?

Oops. Sorry for letting you wait. I'll send you a PM shortly. Let's work something out. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-20 17:38:49

Didnt receive anything else but the updated pieces by ionicapex and astranime.

To have this come to an end I would say:

to all people on the list:don´t send in any updates on your pictures (only in case they are major, of course) so we wont get confused and i can send the finished pieces to legolass.

everyone else who wasnt on the list:get going, there isnt much time left!

(@Luwano: in case you disagree with me just post it)

I myself will try to wrap up the finished product code-wise so that whats left is to only put in the linked image that legolass will send me.

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-22 04:40:53

if its possible to forward me any PNG's so i can start putting some together, that would be fantastic.

I already have a vague idea what order i was going to put the ones iv seen together, will keep you guys posted

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-24 23:40:21

At 7/20/13 05:29 PM, Luwano wrote:
At 7/18/13 07:42 AM, LeeIsMyName wrote:

Did you send a PNG of the finished version to Chameneon at least? Or do you have one in your NG dump? Since I already said, it's in either way. Would be a shame otherwise.

At 7/20/13 03:40 PM, VaguelyWonderful wrote: . . . any news?
Oops. Sorry for letting you wait. I'll send you a PM shortly. Let's work something out. ;)

Let's be honest, I'm probably gonna forget again by tomorrow morning. I'll see what I can do, if you haven't gotten anything in a few days shoot me a message and yell at me :P

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-30 17:10:36

Remember kids.... always save your work...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-30 19:48:48

At 7/30/13 05:10 PM, LegolaSS wrote: Remember kids.... always save your work...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....

Learned that the hard way. That's why i dropbox every file i save, and different versions of them. It has already saved me days worth of work and suffering.

Remember, the god of adobe will always try to fuck you up at the worst time possible.

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-30 21:43:17

At 7/30/13 07:48 PM, Nempatriarch wrote: Remember, the god of adobe will always try to fuck you up at the worst time possible.

Amen

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-31 04:41:09

At 7/30/13 07:48 PM, Nempatriarch wrote: Remember, the god of adobe will always try to fuck you up at the worst time possible.

I have never had it crash on me before, and i was nearly at a "save point"

not to worry! wont take me long to do it again.

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-31 18:16:48

Part 1 - Found here

Note there is 2 totem pieces to go UNDER this one... "the menu and credits"

will post more as they are made :3

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-31 20:54:02

At 7/31/13 06:16 PM, LegolaSS wrote: Part 1 - Found here

Oh shiny. I can't wait to see how the rest turn out.

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-07-31 23:04:51

At 7/31/13 06:16 PM, LegolaSS wrote: Part 1 - Found here

looks amazing so far!!! cant wait to see how the other fit on! also, dat bunny... *drool*

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-01 05:34:55

Where is the piece @Peglay did?... i cant seem to find it in my .png files... would you be able to send it to me so i can put it on the top :3 (seen as it works nicely like that)

Side Note - To anyone who still wants to join, if you are able to get a .png that fits the original post you got a good chance if you don't hang around to long!

also what happened to that marble non-nude totem piece @BrainworkInProgress ?

HERE IS THE LIST of current PNG i have to link up!

IonicApex
Nempatriarch
torithefox
EventHorizon
morcov
test-object (athough it seems shorter then it should be, could just be me)
Jurgen
astranime
takopako
Mabelma
Little-Eise
Larkatosa (the other one)

* and if i get Peglay's to go ontop *

Also people who showed interest who have yet to post anything

@Captain-Carrion
@Kkylimos
@AustinBreed

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-01 06:18:32

At 8/1/13 05:34 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
@Kkylimos

I will see what i can do , im curently in a very tight spot since i have to do two music album cover commissions but if i find the time to create something decent ill post it for sure. Dont wait for me if i dont upload anything in time!

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-02 15:55:06

At 7/31/13 06:16 PM, LegolaSS wrote: will post more as they are made :3

Part 2 - Found here

There are currently FIVE more pieces to go on top of this.

will keep you posted on progress

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-02 16:23:09

At 8/2/13 03:55 PM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 7/31/13 06:16 PM, LegolaSS wrote: will post more as they are made :3
Part 2 - Found here

There are currently FIVE more pieces to go on top of this.

will keep you posted on progress

Thanks for these. Looking great so far (not like I expected anything else from you). And I'm still in love with that tiny village in the rocky totem.

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-04 13:09:02

part 3 - Here

if someone would be kind enough to enlighten me to whom is doing what from this point forward, that would be fantastic

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-04 14:26:16

At 8/4/13 01:09 PM, LegolaSS wrote: part 3 - Here

if someone would be kind enough to enlighten me to whom is doing what from this point forward, that would be fantastic

Sure. I'll send Chameneon the art files for the menu and background that he still needs. test-object provided a pretty background for that menu and a little above that by the way. Cham will put all the pieces together and make everything work magically (well in reality he has to code it all, but I like to imagine it's all his magic). Then there needs to be background music and sound effects, which Chameneon will add too....... magically.

Thank you Lego for linking up all the art. You so helpalicious!

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-04 14:37:37

Man, these are all lookin' really sweet...!
If I get some time Mid August I'll throw one in, too!

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-04 16:31:01

Fuck this , i aint gonna lose the chance to participate! Count me in , im gonna draw something NAOW!

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-04 18:24:14

Ok im uploading a wip , im not sure if im allowed to , but im doing it to prove that i shit you not and im in. As i said one too many times now , im very busy so i couldnt find the time to make a Mona Lisa , buut i hope this one will do. For those of you who dont get it , its an alien , entrailed in a stasis chamber for healing/study/preservation/whatever you like to imagine. Again , its a WIP so , a lot more details will be added and ofcourse , colours/rendering. Now , i hope the proportions are correct. If i need to shorten it or make it bigger please say so now.

Also , rules say no nudity is allowed but , he is wearing life-support cables all over his body , so , cant touch this!

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-04 18:55:11

At 8/4/13 06:24 PM, Kkylimos wrote: Hey guys im doing stuff

I made sure i could slot in a few extra pieces for people who just couldn't resist been in this collab...

*i am looking at you as all well Sabtastic ಠ~ಠ*

they should slot in nice and snug in the middle of parts 2 and 3

just wanted to see if Unicode works in the forums, dont hate me

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-04 19:33:12

interesting..im surprised this hasn't closed up...i'll work on something tonight!

Jesus Saves!!

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-05 06:03:54

At 8/2/13 03:55 PM, LegolaSS wrote: Part 2 - Found here

Just noticed there's some white "blurs" in Little-Eise's piece (the rocky one with the little village on it) in the bottom corners, i will update it when i get home.

Is there going to be an official cut of time? i don't mind putting more pieces into the totem, but seen as everything links up, it would be nice to know final numbers, dates and a rough timeline.

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-05 15:22:28

At 8/5/13 06:03 AM, LegolaSS wrote:
At 8/2/13 03:55 PM, LegolaSS wrote: Part 2 - Found here
Just noticed there's some white "blurs" in Little-Eise's piece (the rocky one with the little village on it) in the bottom corners, i will update it when i get home.

Is there going to be an official cut of time? i don't mind putting more pieces into the totem, but seen as everything links up, it would be nice to know final numbers, dates and a rough timeline.

Well officially the deadline has passed some time ago already. We... that's you and me... once mentioned thaat people could still finish their pieces as long as you haven't linked them up yet. Which has happened by now too. Ultimately it's up to you if you can / want / are willing to "slide" late art in. Of course I would love to have Sab and the others on board, though.

Maybe it helps you decide, if I tell you that our friendly flixel ferryman Chameneon is currently not at home and will be away for another seven days.

Do you think it's reasonable to let those who have started now finish and don't accept anybody new anymore? Would be a shame to let Kkylimos alien go to waste, wouldn't it?

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-05 16:23:05

Ok so i posted a wip and no one gave a shit about telling me if the size is correct , even though i asked , and also , if the colab is even still open. This is where i am at at the moment , took time from my work to do it so , unless someone actually tells me that im not wasting my time for a closed colab or drawing atop a wrong base , im stopping.

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-05 16:27:57

At 8/5/13 04:23 PM, Kkylimos wrote: Ok so i posted a wip and no one gave a shit about telling me if the size is correct , even though i asked , and also , if the colab is even still open. This is where i am at at the moment , took time from my work to do it so , unless someone actually tells me that im not wasting my time for a closed colab or drawing atop a wrong base , im stopping.

That's what I am trying to work out with Lego at the moment in my above post. The dimensions are correct, sorry, I forgot to reply to that part before.

BBS Signature

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-05 16:33:43

At 8/5/13 04:27 PM, Luwano wrote:
That's what I am trying to work out with Lego at the moment in my above post. The dimensions are correct, sorry, I forgot to reply to that part before.

Here is my wip , for some reason it did not get included in the previous post. If you would be kind enough , just tell me if its getting added once finished. Im sorry but its a very busy time atm and i gotta set priorities.

Response to The Totem Collab - Reloaded 2013-08-05 16:42:20

Official Deadline -

12th of August

You get you finished totem part posted in this thread with a link to your .png in your dumping ground by that date and you are in*

* Quality permitted

you have 7 days

BBS Signature