Be a Supporter!

Corrupt a wish!

  • 178,171 Views
  • 7,923 Replies
New Topic
Hydex3
Hydex3
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-19 14:06:11

At 6/19/13 01:46 PM, VinnyXY wrote: I wish for the same thing as my previous post: god-like powers.

Granted: But your powers are too much for you to handle and you become weak and frail and you die.

I wish no one ever had to be alone.


Wonderful Moments on the BBS:
If a girls nipples are hard they can cause serious injury to the cornea of the eye. --Luis
Titty Sprinkles. I'm out. --exudas

alternativesolution
alternativesolution
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-19 20:30:48

At 6/19/13 02:06 PM, Hydex3 wrote:
At 6/19/13 01:46 PM, VinnyXY wrote: I wish for the same thing as my previous post: god-like powers.
Granted: But your powers are too much for you to handle and you become weak and frail and you die.

I wish no one ever had to be alone.

Granted, but now people are never alone, and everyone gets sick of each other even more than before

I wish had a few quiet minutes so I can record my instruments in peace


------->>> Post a random word ------->>>New gons

BBS Signature
Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-19 20:33:55

At 6/19/13 08:30 PM, alternativesolution wrote: Granted, but now people are never alone, and everyone gets sick of each other even more than before

I wish had a few quiet minutes so I can record my instruments in peace

Granted, here's your ruler, compass, and scratches of paper.

I wish I could read all the books on my shelf and in my kindle without wasting away behind bedroom doors.


My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Psycho666
Psycho666
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Melancholy
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-19 22:10:53

At 6/19/13 08:33 PM, Tankdown wrote:
I wish I could read all the books on my shelf and in my kindle without wasting away behind bedroom doors.

Granted, your parent's decide to take away your bedroom door.

I wish I had the attention span to reach 5,000 posts.


BBS Signature
thataddkid
thataddkid
  • Member since: May. 14, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-19 22:40:00

At 6/19/13 10:10 PM, Psycho666 wrote:
I wish to start a clique.

Granted, but it must meet in the same place as the most backwoods KKK in the deep South.

I wish I could browse the internet with my mind.

Heretic-Anchorite
Heretic-Anchorite
  • Member since: Feb. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-19 23:03:18

At 6/19/13 10:40 PM, thataddkid wrote:
At 6/19/13 10:10 PM, Psycho666 wrote:
I wish to start a clique.
Granted, but it must meet in the same place as the most backwoods KKK in the deep South.

I wish I could browse the internet with my mind.

Granted, but you can't control it, you are forced to suffer centuries of stupid memes, and Facebook garbage.

I wish I could play Dancing mad from FFVI on organ perfectly.


To Destiny
“You only live twice: Once when you're born, and once when you look death in the face.”

BBS Signature
alternativesolution
alternativesolution
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Musician
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-19 23:43:11

At 6/19/13 11:18 PM, infamoss wrote:
At 6/19/13 11:03 PM, Heretic-Anchorite wrote:
I wish I could play Dancing mad from FFVI on organ perfectly.
Granted, but you'll have to leave the internets and go practice.

I wish for hot gay sex.

Granted, but it's only a dream

I also wish for hot gay sex.


------->>> Post a random word ------->>>New gons

BBS Signature
Mimilop
Mimilop
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 10:58:15

I wish this thread would get locked and never be unlocked for all eternity.

Vinnyy
Vinnyy
  • Member since: Jul. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 11:09:16

At 6/20/13 10:58 AM, Mimilop wrote: I wish this thread would get locked and never be unlocked for all eternity.

Granted, but another one like this immediately gets made and also reaches over 1000 replies before long.

I wish to know the true nature of reality itself.


Just chillin' like always.

BBS Signature
SplashWoman
SplashWoman
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 12:07:05

At 6/20/13 11:09 AM, VinnyXY wrote:
At 6/20/13 10:58 AM, Mimilop wrote: I wish this thread would get locked and never be unlocked for all eternity.
Granted, but another one like this immediately gets made and also reaches over 1000 replies before long.

I wish to know the true nature of reality itself.

Granted but then reality collapses on itself taking everything with it.

I wish that Family guy and all shows like it would get cancelled, stay cancelled and nothing like these shows or world would be created ever again polluting the minds of the youth.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 14:10:03

I wish that Family guy and all shows like it would get cancelled, stay cancelled and nothing like these shows or world would be created ever again polluting the minds of the youth.

Granted, but every episode of all those shows are printed in every bodies minds, including yours.
I wish that this wish does get granted.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 14:22:40

At 6/20/13 02:10 PM, darkjam wrote: I wish that this wish does get granted.

Granted.

I wish that only good could come from my wish.


BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 14:34:19

At 6/20/13 02:22 PM, NeverHundred wrote:
At 6/20/13 02:10 PM, darkjam wrote: I wish that this wish does get granted.
Granted.

HA! You couldn't corrupt it! You lose and this thread is now pointless thanks to you!


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 14:38:48

At 6/20/13 02:34 PM, darkjam wrote:
At 6/20/13 02:22 PM, NeverHundred wrote:
At 6/20/13 02:10 PM, darkjam wrote: I wish that this wish does get granted.
Granted.
HA! You couldn't corrupt it! You lose and this thread is now pointless thanks to you!

...or maybe that was my wish all along.


BBS Signature
darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 14:45:59

...or maybe that was my wish all along.

Lol nope.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
SplashWoman
SplashWoman
  • Member since: Oct. 1, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 15:09:21

At 6/20/13 02:34 PM, darkjam wrote:
At 6/20/13 02:22 PM, NeverHundred wrote:
At 6/20/13 02:10 PM, darkjam wrote: I wish that this wish does get granted.
Granted.
HA! You couldn't corrupt it! You lose and this thread is now pointless thanks to you!

As It can be corrupted and I will do it. Granted, however one second later it becomes undone.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 15:14:48

As It can be corrupted and I will do it. Granted, however one second later it becomes undone.

But you didn't do my wish, so it's not corrupted. PARADOX ALERT!


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Member since: May. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 15:24:20

At 6/20/13 03:14 PM, darkjam wrote:
As It can be corrupted and I will do it. Granted, however one second later it becomes undone.
But you didn't do my wish, so it's not corrupted. PARADOX ALERT!

Your wish was that Splashwoman's wish got granted so by in grant her wish your wish was granted as well.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 15:26:14

Your wish was that Splashwoman's wish got granted so by in grant her wish your wish was granted as well.

But, she un wished.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Member since: May. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 15:27:58

At 6/20/13 03:26 PM, darkjam wrote:
Your wish was that Splashwoman's wish got granted so by in grant her wish your wish was granted as well.
But, she un wished.

which was how your wish got corrupted. You wish for splashwoman's wish to come true. However, you never said for how long and in that lies the corruption of the wish.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 15:53:35

which was how your wish got corrupted. You wish for splashwoman's wish to come true. However, you never said for how long and in that lies the corruption of the wish.

But my wish didn't come true, meaning she didn't grant my wish, so she couldn't corrupt my wish.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Member since: May. 10, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 15:57:32

At 6/20/13 03:53 PM, darkjam wrote:
which was how your wish got corrupted. You wish for splashwoman's wish to come true. However, you never said for how long and in that lies the corruption of the wish.
But my wish didn't come true, meaning she didn't grant my wish, so she couldn't corrupt my wish.

Your wish did come true for a second so that in itself still counts as your wish coming true. However you weren't specific in how long you wanted the wish to come true. so by undoing the an unspecific wish such as this one means that your wish was granted by a short period of time before it was undone. So even though the wish was undone it was still originally granted before being corrupted.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 16:38:16

Your wish did come true for a second so that in itself still counts as your wish coming true.

Ok, it was corrupted, but now it is not.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
NeverHundred
NeverHundred
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 21:21:12

I wish that my wish wasn't corrupted.


BBS Signature
Thor
Thor
  • Member since: Jan. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 22:10:41

At 6/20/13 10:07 PM, BigBadtheBazz wrote:
At 6/20/13 09:21 PM, NeverHundred wrote: I wish that my wish wasn't corrupted.
Granted, now your hard drive is corrupted

I wish for the guitar playing skills of Jimi Hendrix

Your wish is granted, but you are also black

I wish I had infants for feet

beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 22:18:24

At 6/20/13 10:10 PM, RoadWarrior wrote: I wish I had infants for feet

Granted,but you have to take care of them

I wish more people knew about colorado


Hi

BBS Signature
Mimilop
Mimilop
  • Member since: Dec. 25, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-20 22:21:53

At 6/20/13 10:18 PM, beardkiller wrote:
At 6/20/13 10:10 PM, RoadWarrior wrote: I wish I had infants for feet
Granted,but you have to take care of them

I wish more people knew about colorado

Granted now terrorists will target colorado when they choose a place to bomb

I wish that Johnny test took toonami's place forever and everyone had to watch it by law.

Farscape123
Farscape123
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-21 09:34:39

At 6/20/13 10:21 PM, Mimilop wrote:
Granted now terrorists will target colorado when they choose a place to bomb

I wish that Johnny test took toonami's place forever and everyone had to watch it by law.

Granted, but everyone finds out who forced this change and then force you to watch Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 on loop for the rest of your life.


Visit Farscape's Epic Food Threads!
Pie is Tasty, Cake is Delicious, Candy is Sweet!

DamnedByFate
DamnedByFate
  • Member since: Jan. 14, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-21 10:21:21

At 6/21/13 09:34 AM, Farscape123 wrote: Granted, but everyone finds out who forced this change and then force you to watch Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 on loop for the rest of your life.

I wish you had wished for something so I could corrupt it.


You can't fight for peace. If you fight, there ain't peace. NO, I'M NOT AMERICAN!
On every ship that floats and sails, there's someone who the captain nails.
Sig by Decky.

BBS Signature
Farscape123
Farscape123
  • Member since: Apr. 11, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Writer
Response to Corrupt a wish! 2013-06-21 10:28:26

At 6/21/13 10:21 AM, NewgroundsMike wrote:
At 6/21/13 09:34 AM, Farscape123 wrote: Granted, but everyone finds out who forced this change and then force you to watch Superbabies: Baby Geniuses 2 on loop for the rest of your life.
I wish you had wished for something so I could corrupt it.

Granted, but I wish that everyone was not dead and you corrupted it by wishing everyone was dead, so now we're all dead.

I wish I was not a ghost right now.


Visit Farscape's Epic Food Threads!
Pie is Tasty, Cake is Delicious, Candy is Sweet!