00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ArkihamVA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Baby shot in cold blood

2,657 Views | 36 Replies

Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:08:47

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:13:40

I can't even ... man I don't know. That's really horrible.

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:17:40

I blame global warming

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:19:17

At 3/22/13 08:15 PM, Entice wrote: She shoulda just handed them the purse

Maybe you know they should just be civil fucking human beings and NOT commit crime. Quit blaming the victim when those two fucking savages were at fault.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:20:48

I don't know if that would have helped if they were willing to shoot a baby for money.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:21:43

What the fuck is happening to the world? You can't even go to fucking school without being fucking worried about being fucking shot.

FUCK..

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:22:54

I don't want them to get a lethal injection, I want them to get the electric chair without a sponge.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:28:40

At 3/22/13 08:25 PM, Entice wrote: Just saying, if she had handed them her purse they might have just ran after that instead of shooting her.

Oh they didn't just shoot her, they just shot the baby. This is why I think civilians should be armed in majority instead of just a handful of people, if you're carrying a weapon people tend to not fuck with you.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:31:21

At 3/22/13 08:25 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/22/13 08:19 PM, LocoJoe wrote: Maybe you know they should just be civil fucking human beings and NOT commit crime. Quit blaming the victim when those two fucking savages were at fault.
I'm not blaming the victims, but read this:
"The boy tried to grab her purse"

Tried. She resisted. I'm just saying that if someone psycho has a gun in your face and demands your possessions your only two choices are to fight back or immediately give them your things.

Just saying, if she had handed them her purse they might have just ran after that instead of shooting her.

That at least I can heartily agree with. I must have skipped that part after skimming it. When someone has a gun to your face and wants your possessions, it's probably best to just give them up. Then it would just be another theft with no baby murder. Or at least that is what one would hope. I have no idea how it might have played out if she had just given up the purse.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:33:33

At 3/22/13 08:31 PM, Crazywill wrote: That at least I can heartily agree with. I must have skipped that part after skimming it. When someone has a gun to your face and wants your possessions, it's probably best to just give them up. Then it would just be another theft with no baby murder. Or at least that is what one would hope. I have no idea how it might have played out if she had just given up the purse.

It's possible the guy would've just shot them anyway considering how casually he shot the infant only after verbal resistance.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:43:05

At 3/22/13 08:35 PM, Entice wrote: True, but her only two choices were to hand over the purse or not and with the former she had at least a chance of him leaving and the situation not ending in a murder.

Good point and if she didn't really have any money they would've walked off with worthless property. Unless the checked the contents inside, then she would've been fucked.

Still, this isn't her fault, they decided to rob her and Elkins shot both of them and murdered one of his own volition. She didn't fight back, Elkins grabbed the purse and shot her simultaneously.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:45:02

Please notice the difference in reaction from the media VS Zimmerman and Trayvon.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:48:01

At 3/22/13 08:43 PM, Entice wrote: The comment section is comedy gold.

It's basically "These n*ggers knew they probably wouldn't get the death penalty with Obama in office! We should impose the death penalty for every crime and weed these people out of society!"

My favorite one is the guy asking what loophole allowed these guys to own guns. Funny cause none of them are of age to own one.

I wonder how big news this will get to. National level hopefully. Drag the case out and put these assholes's families in debt.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:50:00

At 3/22/13 08:48 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/22/13 08:45 PM, Ceratisa wrote: Please notice the difference in reaction from the media VS Zimmerman and Trayvon.
1. This story is on major news networks.
2. There's no comparison. At least at first glance, it looked like race could have played a factor with Trayvon and Zimmerman and it got blown out of proportion before the details came out.

This is just a clear cut robbery/murder. Nothing racial about it.

Oh? cause there was nothing racial about Zimmerman's shooting just edited tapes.
The media just decides what it makes racial and what it doesn't

Now it is youths instead of specifically and repeatedly mentioning race of the victim and shooters.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 20:52:52

At 3/22/13 08:47 PM, AnonymousOfCali wrote:
At 3/22/13 08:13 PM, Crazywill wrote: I can't even ... man I don't know. That's really horrible.
The funny thing is I remember the same thing happening and being on the news a long time ago.

I'm sure its happened more too

A baby got shot in Chicago. I think the shooter was going for the father who was probably a criminal. Fucking christ, if you're gonna get into that life don't have any children.

Sig by BabiesAteMyDingo

BBS Signature

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 21:05:20

At 3/22/13 08:58 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/22/13 08:50 PM, Ceratisa wrote: Oh? cause there was nothing racial about Zimmerman's shooting just edited tapes.
I never said it was racial, I said that it was much easier for the media to make it look that way so they jumped on it before all the details came out.

The media EDITED the details, they EDITED out the operator asking for the race. There was nothing racial about that yet race was mentioned repeatedly and theories about hate crime popped up.

Now it is youths instead of specifically and repeatedly mentioning race of the victim and shooters.
There's no way to make this story look racist, that's why.

Black individuals shot a white baby.

But where is Obama on this? I guess he isn't making this extremely racially charged saying it could have been his kid, this time. (Unless he has and you could link me)

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 21:17:16

I don't know why, but it reminds me of this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrxlJN-3pEU

filler text

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 21:34:20

'"shot my baby in the face."
West said she tried to perform CPR on her son'

Why.

And of course he had to be black.

Also lethal injection.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 21:50:42

The city's website describes Brunswick, with a population of about 15,000, as "one of the most unique, historic and visually stunning places in the world." It boasts 19th century Victorian-style homes, century-old oaks and magnolia tree-lined streets.

That part made me cry. Mostly because of how incredibly irrelevant it is.

Seriously, though. W-H-O C-A-R-E-S? A bullet wound to the head is the best way anyone can go. I would feel lucky if I, or anyone I cared about, could be privileged enough to end up with such a quick, clean death. And no, age does NOT matter. If anything, killing someone who's older is worse because the damage has already been done to that person.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 21:54:49

At 3/22/13 09:47 PM, BigBadtheBazz wrote:
At 3/22/13 09:34 PM, Slint wrote: '"shot my baby in the face."
West said she tried to perform CPR on her son'

Why.
Yeah that seemed weird to me too, he was clearly shot in the face and obviously killed.
Why would you bother with CPR at that point?

Meh, that's just human nature, nothing to consider there. Just that last resort, "this can't be happening" sort of deal.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 21:56:10

At 3/22/13 08:20 PM, Crazywill wrote:
I don't know if that would have helped if they were willing to shoot a baby for money.

Thats stupid. If thwy let her go she could have kept the money and the baby and if they killed the baby and let her go with the money she could buy a puppy or another baby.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 22:15:49

At 3/22/13 10:03 PM, MrPercie wrote: How disgusting, its better when babies die of starvation or get blown up by missiles, then no ONE GIVES A SHIT! LOL!

I care when people use babies as shields for their weapons, what are you talking about?

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 22:36:57

At 3/22/13 09:31 PM, Zachary wrote: Um, just because he got the purse doesn't mean he still wouldn't have shot the baby. If he shot the baby do you think he gave a shit either way?

How should we know? What would've happened if she gave them her purse and then just ran like the wind screaming bloody murder?

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 22:40:29

At 3/22/13 10:15 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 3/22/13 10:03 PM, MrPercie wrote: How disgusting, its better when babies die of starvation or get blown up by missiles, then no ONE GIVES A SHIT! LOL!
I care when people use babies as shields for their weapons, what are you talking about?

he's trying to say that when <some horrific incident involving babies> occurs, it gets a lot of attention from the media; however when many hundreds and thousands of babies/people die of starvation, or are shot by missiles it doesn't get as much attention.

My theory is that if one person is killed, then many people say "Oh, that's a horrific thing!" but if many are killed at once in some country apart from the ones people are in, then they just go "Eh, it happens.", I don't know why.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 22:46:01

A decent mother would have a gun in her purse and training on how to shoot from it.

I blame the fact she didn't have gun. And that black guy for being stupid.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 22:55:01

Those two are getting the death penalty.

Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 22:58:36

"We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green.

Good luck with that, but I doubt you'll -

The mother told reporters the shooting occurred when one youth demanded money.

Problem solved.

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 23:07:04

I call for public execution by dismemberment.

Baby shot in cold blood

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-22 23:21:23

At 3/22/13 09:47 PM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: Why would you bother with CPR at that point?

Because believe it or not, a shot to the face doesn't always constitute an immediate death. Some people can be alive for up to an hour after that, and be gasping for air. CPR probably would not have saved him but he was probably gasping for air so that's why they tried it.

Also this is just fucked up. Why a child? He didn't do anything wrong. Some people are just sick.

PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157

You shouldn't have done that....

Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature

Response to Baby shot in cold blood 2013-03-23 00:32:29

At 3/22/13 10:55 PM, kisame wrote: Those two are getting the death penalty.

Possibly the 17 year old, but I doubt the 14 year old will get it.

Pretty bad story, but shit like this happens everyday and as the population grows, so will shit like this.

~Sweet memories of us I do recall~

~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

BBS Signature