Be a Supporter!

Baby shot in cold blood

  • 1,081 Views
  • 50 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:36 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 09:31 PM, Zachary wrote: Um, just because he got the purse doesn't mean he still wouldn't have shot the baby. If he shot the baby do you think he gave a shit either way?

How should we know? What would've happened if she gave them her purse and then just ran like the wind screaming bloody murder?


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Gimmick
Gimmick
  • Member since: Aug. 20, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Game Developer
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:40 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 10:15 PM, Ceratisa wrote:
At 3/22/13 10:03 PM, MrPercie wrote: How disgusting, its better when babies die of starvation or get blown up by missiles, then no ONE GIVES A SHIT! LOL!
I care when people use babies as shields for their weapons, what are you talking about?

he's trying to say that when <some horrific incident involving babies> occurs, it gets a lot of attention from the media; however when many hundreds and thousands of babies/people die of starvation, or are shot by missiles it doesn't get as much attention.

My theory is that if one person is killed, then many people say "Oh, that's a horrific thing!" but if many are killed at once in some country apart from the ones people are in, then they just go "Eh, it happens.", I don't know why.


Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp
"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature
Dimitrilium
Dimitrilium
  • Member since: Dec. 24, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Gamer
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:46 PM Reply

A decent mother would have a gun in her purse and training on how to shoot from it.

I blame the fact she didn't have gun. And that black guy for being stupid.

kisame
kisame
  • Member since: May. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:55 PM Reply

Those two are getting the death penalty.


Science can't lie.

BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature
T3XT
T3XT
  • Member since: Jan. 7, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Gamer
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 10:58 PM Reply

"We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green.

Good luck with that, but I doubt you'll -

The mother told reporters the shooting occurred when one youth demanded money.

Problem solved.

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 11:04 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 10:58 PM, T3XT wrote: "We are turning every stone to get a motive," said Green.

Good luck with that, but I doubt you'll -

The mother told reporters the shooting occurred when one youth demanded money.

Problem solved.

"The mother isn't giving up the money, lets shoot her baby in the face that will teach her"

Yeah, good logic there. These people are psychopaths.


.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 11:07 PM Reply

I call for public execution by dismemberment.

Baby shot in cold blood

Zachary
Zachary
  • Member since: Aug. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 30
Melancholy
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 11:08 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 10:36 PM, Gimmick wrote:
At 3/22/13 09:31 PM, Zachary wrote: Um, just because he got the purse doesn't mean he still wouldn't have shot the baby. If he shot the baby do you think he gave a shit either way?
How should we know? What would've happened if she gave them her purse and then just ran like the wind screaming bloody murder?

She would be shot and killed? I doubt she could outrun them with her baby in her arms or without.


.

ZeldaFreak701
ZeldaFreak701
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 22nd, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

At 3/22/13 09:47 PM, BigBadtheBazz wrote: Why would you bother with CPR at that point?

Because believe it or not, a shot to the face doesn't always constitute an immediate death. Some people can be alive for up to an hour after that, and be gasping for air. CPR probably would not have saved him but he was probably gasping for air so that's why they tried it.

Also this is just fucked up. Why a child? He didn't do anything wrong. Some people are just sick.


PSN ID: Zeldafreak701 | Gamertag: Zeldafreak701 | 3DS friend code: 0301-9780-8157
You shouldn't have done that....
Sig by BlueHippo <3

BBS Signature
4761
4761
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:30 AM Reply

I am quite frankly amazed by the people who insist that this world is going into shambles because of a few incidents of homicide here and there. They keep on saying "what has this world come to?" when they don't realize that humans have always been this way. Hell, if anything, things have gotten much better since the days of old, there was much more depraved shit back in those times than now.

Okay, two armed guys mug a woman and end it shooting her and the baby. The poor, defenseless baby dies without any hint of remorse from the 17 and 14 year olds. However, a few infrequent homicides, no matter how tragic, do not constitute a decline in human civilization because these kind of crimes have always been committed, often in the same or worse manner. And the previous crimes don't have to be cruel, heartless homicides; they could be wars, genocides, institutions of slavery, etc... that are significantly worse than the atrocities of contemporary times.

Of course, if you just meant "what has the world come to" to be a figure of speech and not an actual representation of your thoughts, this post is not intended for you. But I am just sick of reading how people are "losing their faith in humanity" as if the human race was actually something a sane person should have had faith in to begin with.


Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
CresIsis
CresIsis
  • Member since: Dec. 13, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Melancholy
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:32 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 10:55 PM, kisame wrote: Those two are getting the death penalty.

Possibly the 17 year old, but I doubt the 14 year old will get it.

Pretty bad story, but shit like this happens everyday and as the population grows, so will shit like this.


~Sweet memories of us I do recall~
~Dear angel please come back before I fall~

4761
4761
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 12:55 AM Reply

Oh and all the people suggesting the death penalty for one or both of them, I laugh hard.

Yes, because blowing away millions of tax dollars to snuff out the life of an already detained and highly-supervised criminal or two is totally going to solve anything. You just want to revert to your barbaric ways and kill them in bitter and blind revenge.

Sorry, but the death penalty does not compensate the victim or victim's family's physical or emotional damages. This revenge will result in nothing. You think you will feel better once the criminal is dead and gone but you fail to realize you will still be hollow in the inside. You will still feel scarred and wronged and destroyed and no execution is going to take that away. At best, the news of the successful execution will bring a smile to your wrinkly face decades after the crime. That smile, however, would fade away once the day ends.

On top of that, all the execution will do is put the prisoner on the easy, nearly painless (considering the alternatives) route out of the road of life. Would you rather have them suffer eternally in a life sentence or have been take the easy way out?

The death penalty is simply an antiquated and irrational knee-jerk reaction to a tragic crime. The fact that we are implementing policies into law simply based on unbridled emotion is beyond me.


Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
Ceratisa
Ceratisa
  • Member since: Dec. 8, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 01:04 AM Reply

14 year old will be out at 18 and kill again.

Nor
Nor
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Reader
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 02:07 AM Reply

Yeah thats wrong to do to a baby.
It would be wrong to anybody, mind you, but especially a poor babby


いないいないばあ

BBS Signature
Boomstick
Boomstick
  • Member since: Nov. 4, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Melancholy
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 02:27 AM Reply

At 3/22/13 08:17 PM, Jester wrote: I blame global warming

I blame 9/11


I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature
Piggler
Piggler
  • Member since: May. 1, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Artist
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 02:35 AM Reply

Fuck babies.

They ain't even people til they at least three.


BBS Signature
satanbrain
satanbrain
  • Member since: Dec. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 40
Melancholy
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 03:08 AM Reply

No different than any other murder of innocents.


(הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים אָמַר קֹהֶלֶת, הֲבֵל הֲבָלִים הַכֹּל הָבֶל. דּוֹר הֹלֵךְ וְדוֹר בָּא, וְהָאָרֶץ לְעוֹלָם עֹמָדֶת. (קהלת א ג, ה

BBS Signature
kanef
kanef
  • Member since: Nov. 2, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Artist
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 01:19 PM Reply

At 3/23/13 12:30 AM, 4761 wrote: rant against idiotic 9fags/redditors in this thread

thank you


comment pls - plug.dj
sevkitty.com forum - last.fm
D - ńęwgróuńdśęś ręśidęńt pątrićiąń

BBS Signature
kakalxlax
kakalxlax
  • Member since: Jun. 2, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 01:46 PM Reply

to justify the shooter: there are very few situations when you can shoot a baby non-coolblood


Its only rape if you say no.

Say no to rape.

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 01:47 PM Reply

At 3/23/13 12:55 AM, 4761 wrote: Oh and all the people suggesting the death penalty for one or both of them, I laugh hard.

It obviously costs a lot more to have somebody live in prison then to kill them..
They shot a baby... do you understand what that means? They shot a baby for no reason. Because they wanted money? They shot a baby...who couldn't possibly own any money?
Society is designed to keep people safe. That means if you think it's a good idea to shoot babies for no reason, you can't live here.
Sure they could live the rest of their lives with a free meals, a place to sleep everyday and no freedom with a bunch of other people who did some shit wrong, but honestly whats the fucking point?
It's not like our government is holy or all forgiving anything. This is a crime against humanity, so why be so forgiving?
Do you really wanna live in a place where you have to pay to sustain the life of people who shoot babies for no reason? Fuck no you don't. Just kill him. It's not about getting even it's about "Now we have some 17 year old who's already into killing babies. What do we...do with him...?"
What the fuck did they think was going to happen?

Ryanson
Ryanson
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Musician
Response to Baby shot in cold blood Mar. 23rd, 2013 @ 01:50 PM Reply

I'm going to go HIT SOMETHING REALLY HARD AND PRETEND IT'S THESE GUYS FACES, excuse me.


Life is a performance, and the world is full of critics. Give it your all like it's your last show.
You don't even want to know

BBS Signature