00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Retard of the day award

2,243 Views | 31 Replies

Retard of the day award 2013-02-20 21:09:29

An old circle of friends made this achievement. It simply means whoever preformed the most downright stupid action of the day was unanimously crowned retard of the day.

Some winning examples were wiping out on a wave and proceeding to land flat on my surfboard, breaking it in half, running up to hit a volley during a tennis doubles match, framing the ball and hitting it directly perpendicular to initial contact and out of the court, skimboarding while having your phone in a "water-proof" pocket and falling flat on your ass resulting in ripped trunks and a busted phone.

So, whoever feels like they've said or done the dumbest laughable thing possible in a day feel free to post it!

Today I was bending down to measure the largest seedling of the day. While bending down I placed my hand on the ground to support myself. What I initially thought was quite spongy and soft dirt was actually a fire ant bed, which my hand was wrist deep in. I didn't realize my hand was in the bed until a good 5 second of measuring had passed.

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-20 21:12:00

I saw someone post on the NG forum, what a dumbass.

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-20 21:15:12

I was playing around with my younger sister who is much smaller than I,and well...one thing led to another and I ended up play smacking her to the ground so hard her head hit the floor with a large *thud*. She was OK after a few seconds but fuck did that scare me. I could've really fucked her up. Do not try to play wrestle with little girls, especially when you have 50 pounds and a full foot on her.

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-20 21:18:10

At 2/20/13 09:09 PM, Saen wrote: An old circle of friends made this achievement. It simply means whoever preformed the most downright stupid action of the day was unanimously crowned retard of the day.

I never would have guessed

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-20 21:42:16

supergandi.. EVERY FUCKING DAY

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-20 21:47:40

like.. he would have a barge of them ..

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-20 21:48:28

At 2/20/13 09:42 PM, tox wrote: supergandi.. EVERY FUCKING DAY

I concur.

Retard of the day award

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-20 22:05:24

At 2/20/13 09:10 PM, Xenomit wrote: I achieved aids

Where's my medal

It's in my pants if you want it you're going to have to get on your knees and get it

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-20 22:23:38

At 2/20/13 10:12 PM, selena wrote:
At 2/20/13 10:10 PM, Cherry wrote: i will also take some of that
I'm sure he doesn't have enough dick for the both of us

Oh I do

The Blood Of Lost Souls Stains My Blade

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 04:01:27

At 2/20/13 09:12 PM, Gumbadillo wrote: I saw someone post on the NG forum, what a dumbass.

Someone even replied to that post! :O

The latest: Hexa #96 (Apr)

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 05:48:56

At 2/20/13 09:15 PM, HollowedPumkinz wrote: I was playing around with my younger sister who is much smaller than I,and well...one thing led to another and I ended up

I've been on the internet long enough to know where this leads to god dammit.

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 11:43:47

At 2/20/13 09:48 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Such a surfer.

I like in that 70s show where they do that but with the football helmet. And Kelso always has to end up wearing it.

Ahaha oh yes we've had plenty of awards related to surfing, kayaking, skim boarding. Man I wish we used some kind of prop like that! Whoever won though was at the butt end of everyone's jokes.

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 11:48:33

At 2/20/13 09:10 PM, Xenomit wrote: I achieved aids

Where's my medal

Here, you can have this lucky ribbon.

Retard of the day award

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 11:51:43

bra, do you even Ma1achi

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 11:57:08

At 2/21/13 11:51 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
bra, do you even Ma1achi

4.bfp
3.mal
2 . supergandhi64
1.superganhi24 or some shit

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 11:57:52

At 2/21/13 11:53 AM, Provoke wrote: This right here, although gandhi is pretty terrible.
So this is what judging people feels like....

Don't worry. I'm sure he'll take it in good spirit.

Retard of the day award

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 12:02:38

At 2/21/13 11:53 AM, Provoke wrote:
At 2/21/13 11:51 AM, TheColourAwesome wrote:
bra, do you even Ma1achi
This right here, although gandhi is pretty terrible.
So this is what judging people feels like....

Judging people over the internet is fun.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 12:03:19

So Supergandhi64 wins our retard of the day award? All in favor?

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 12:09:26

At 2/21/13 12:08 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 2/21/13 12:02 PM, Mismo wrote: Judging people over the internet is fun.
you are fat and I don't like your hat
you're right, this is fun

But I'm not wearing a hat, you ugly cow!

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 12:17:30

superghandi69 can suck a railway spike
Supergandhi64 can blow it out his ass
Superghandi24 can paint the halls with his guts

I dont even know how many accounts he has anymore

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 12:19:51

At 2/21/13 12:17 PM, tox wrote: superghandi69 can suck a railway spike

Is the anime one and the asshole one separate accounts?

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 12:29:00

At 2/21/13 12:20 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 2/21/13 12:17 PM, tox wrote:
For such a laid back guy, you really hate gandhi.

I have a steep intolerance to people that are openly disrespectful to others in mass..
He keeps hating on everyone...
If he would just be nice and not back hand everyone he comes into contact with it would be a compleatly different story

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 12:53:29

At 2/21/13 12:17 PM, tox wrote: superghandi69 can suck a railway spike

How many alts does one person need? o.O

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 14:12:59

At 2/21/13 01:00 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 12:29 PM, tox wrote: I have a steep intolerance to people that are openly disrespectful to others in mass..
but you're disrespectful to me on a public forum . . .

--supergandhi64

And you back hand everyone you come into contact with daily.
In the last hour i told 2 people that they are worth my time
1 person that he was cool
And reinforced the feeling to make a better lover and friend out of another

I feel i am justified in hating "what" you choose to be

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 14:27:41

At 2/21/13 02:16 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 02:12 PM, tox wrote: I feel i am justified in hating "what" you choose to be
so you're self-righteous as well, then . . . and have favourite bashing targets. if i've ever stepped on anyone's toes at least i've done it indiscriminately. you're an extremist, tox . . . you think what you're doing is right

--supergandhi64

I am an extremist only to those that fell them seves on the outer section of the spectrum
I have people stand up for me, mods that will leave me alone if i break a rule from time to time, friends that rush online to show me this cool new video that they saw and relationships with people that span further then where ng steps

My bashing only serves to correct a fundamental flaw in the society that produces little shits like you whos only desire is to be better then the next person down the line even if it costs them their dignity and feelings.
I am intollerant to biggotry
Incapable of understanding social naziamic tendencies
Bread apart of the raw closed minded way of thinking you survive in
And different to the mental statitude of an infectious pryon

What you are.. Who you choose to be... Pisses.. People... Off.

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 14:52:15

At 2/21/13 02:43 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 02:27 PM, tox wrote: My bashing only serves to correct a fundamental flaw in the society that produces little shits like you whos only desire is to be better then the next person down the line even if it costs them their dignity and feelings.
you think you are better than me and you're spending a lot of time trying to put me down

I am intollerant to biggotry
no tox . . . you are the bigots

--supergandhi64

See my flaw in all of this... Was believing that we could come to the same ground...

Lets simplify this 4 u... You are an idiot... And nobody likes you

Retard of the day award

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:05:22

At 2/21/13 02:57 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 02:52 PM, tox wrote:
you think constantly putting me down and making me feel bad is going to make me see things your way? you haven't considered for a moment that i'm a human being with emotions? i don't even know what i've ever done to wrong you, tox . . .

--supergandhi64

No id expect you to be able to see how you are acting is not self sustaining and that sooner or later you are going to run out of dark places to hide in.

Your emotions lead you to your self destructive personality and social format

You have stepped on countless toes, many of which are my friends and even pissed off 2 close friends of mine
I stand and will duely account for my self living by the friendships that i have made here and in life...

So.. In the calmest and easiest way i can vocalize this... Fuck... Off... Kid...

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:15:39

At 2/21/13 03:05 PM, tox wrote: So.. In the calmest and easiest way i can vocalize this... Fuck... Off... Kid...

Well, this thread turned to shit fairly quickly.

Keep it light.

BBS Signature

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:37:01

At 2/21/13 03:15 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 2/21/13 03:05 PM, tox wrote: So.. In the calmest and easiest way i can vocalize this... Fuck... Off... Kid...
Well, this thread turned to shit fairly quickly.

Keep it light.

It's amazing how many people fall for a BBS act designed to piss off forum regulars.

Hell, even on the ever-so-slim chance that the annoyance isn't deliberate (God knows we get more than our share of both asshats and retards here), it's still a simple case of if you don't like it, stop feeding it. End of fucking story, troll or not.

Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:37:13

At 2/21/13 03:14 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 03:05 PM, tox wrote: You have stepped on countless toes, many of which are my friends and even pissed off 2 close friends of mine
I stand and will duely account for my self living by the friendships that i have made here and in life...
so instead of contacting me directly and try to tell me that i might have said some things i shouldn't and give me a chance to apologize for it you've been holding some kind of grudge against me? you go ahead and ridicule and make fun of me behind my back without trying to have a dialogue with me even once . . . does this sound like a reasonable course of action to you

--supergandhi64

Gandhi.. I keep going back and forth with other people in my pm box who are telling me about how they hate you..
How they wish you were gone
How they wish the mods would step in and silence you

If you have pissed these people off this much do you think that there have not been times in the past where people have said or stated that they did not like what you said and wish you would take it back because they are hurt from what you have said??

I am only the vessel of a congregated message coming from a number of people, some of which are online right now.. That wish you would change or quit acting like such an asshole to them.

I dont have to speak... I only choose to get up in your face poke you and say "hey, this shit aint workin" otherwise you seem to skim over it with more back handed insults... Laughter.. And jokes at other peoples expenses.. So in the spirit of what and how you would rather i confront you.. How do i reach you and make you listen if the only thing you take seriously is your self rightious pride and ego

BBS Signature