Be a Supporter!

Retard of the day award

  • 1,159 Views
  • 52 Replies
New Topic
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 12:29:00

At 2/21/13 12:20 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 2/21/13 12:17 PM, tox wrote:
For such a laid back guy, you really hate gandhi.

I have a steep intolerance to people that are openly disrespectful to others in mass..
He keeps hating on everyone...
If he would just be nice and not back hand everyone he comes into contact with it would be a compleatly different story


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Member since: Jun. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 35
Musician
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 12:53:29

At 2/21/13 12:17 PM, tox wrote: superghandi69 can suck a railway spike
Supergandhi64 can blow it out his ass
Superghandi24 can paint the halls with his guts

I dont even know how many accounts he has anymore

How many alts does one person need? o.O


Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 13:00:36

At 2/21/13 12:29 PM, tox wrote: I have a steep intolerance to people that are openly disrespectful to others in mass..

but you're disrespectful to me on a public forum . . .

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 14:12:59

At 2/21/13 01:00 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 12:29 PM, tox wrote: I have a steep intolerance to people that are openly disrespectful to others in mass..
but you're disrespectful to me on a public forum . . .

--supergandhi64

And you back hand everyone you come into contact with daily.
In the last hour i told 2 people that they are worth my time
1 person that he was cool
And reinforced the feeling to make a better lover and friend out of another

I feel i am justified in hating "what" you choose to be


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 14:16:28

At 2/21/13 02:12 PM, tox wrote: I feel i am justified in hating "what" you choose to be

so you're self-righteous as well, then . . . and have favourite bashing targets. if i've ever stepped on anyone's toes at least i've done it indiscriminately. you're an extremist, tox . . . you think what you're doing is right

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 14:27:41

At 2/21/13 02:16 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 02:12 PM, tox wrote: I feel i am justified in hating "what" you choose to be
so you're self-righteous as well, then . . . and have favourite bashing targets. if i've ever stepped on anyone's toes at least i've done it indiscriminately. you're an extremist, tox . . . you think what you're doing is right

--supergandhi64

I am an extremist only to those that fell them seves on the outer section of the spectrum
I have people stand up for me, mods that will leave me alone if i break a rule from time to time, friends that rush online to show me this cool new video that they saw and relationships with people that span further then where ng steps

My bashing only serves to correct a fundamental flaw in the society that produces little shits like you whos only desire is to be better then the next person down the line even if it costs them their dignity and feelings.
I am intollerant to biggotry
Incapable of understanding social naziamic tendencies
Bread apart of the raw closed minded way of thinking you survive in
And different to the mental statitude of an infectious pryon

What you are.. Who you choose to be... Pisses.. People... Off.


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 14:43:35

At 2/21/13 02:27 PM, tox wrote: My bashing only serves to correct a fundamental flaw in the society that produces little shits like you whos only desire is to be better then the next person down the line even if it costs them their dignity and feelings.

you think you are better than me and you're spending a lot of time trying to put me down

I am intollerant to biggotry

no tox . . . you are the bigots

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 14:52:15

At 2/21/13 02:43 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 02:27 PM, tox wrote: My bashing only serves to correct a fundamental flaw in the society that produces little shits like you whos only desire is to be better then the next person down the line even if it costs them their dignity and feelings.
you think you are better than me and you're spending a lot of time trying to put me down

I am intollerant to biggotry
no tox . . . you are the bigots

--supergandhi64

See my flaw in all of this... Was believing that we could come to the same ground...

Lets simplify this 4 u... You are an idiot... And nobody likes you

Retard of the day award


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 14:57:44

At 2/21/13 02:52 PM, tox wrote:
At 2/21/13 02:43 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 02:27 PM, tox wrote: My bashing only serves to correct a fundamental flaw in the society that produces little shits like you whos only desire is to be better then the next person down the line even if it costs them their dignity and feelings.
you think you are better than me and you're spending a lot of time trying to put me down

I am intollerant to biggotry
no tox . . . you are the bigots

--supergandhi64
See my flaw in all of this... Was believing that we could come to the same ground...

Lets simplify this 4 u... You are an idiot... And nobody likes you

you think constantly putting me down and making me feel bad is going to make me see things your way? you haven't considered for a moment that i'm a human being with emotions? i don't even know what i've ever done to wrong you, tox . . .

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:05:22

At 2/21/13 02:57 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 02:52 PM, tox wrote:
you think constantly putting me down and making me feel bad is going to make me see things your way? you haven't considered for a moment that i'm a human being with emotions? i don't even know what i've ever done to wrong you, tox . . .

--supergandhi64

No id expect you to be able to see how you are acting is not self sustaining and that sooner or later you are going to run out of dark places to hide in.

Your emotions lead you to your self destructive personality and social format

You have stepped on countless toes, many of which are my friends and even pissed off 2 close friends of mine
I stand and will duely account for my self living by the friendships that i have made here and in life...

So.. In the calmest and easiest way i can vocalize this... Fuck... Off... Kid...


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
supergandhi64
supergandhi64
  • Member since: Dec. 10, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:14:05

At 2/21/13 03:05 PM, tox wrote: You have stepped on countless toes, many of which are my friends and even pissed off 2 close friends of mine
I stand and will duely account for my self living by the friendships that i have made here and in life...

so instead of contacting me directly and try to tell me that i might have said some things i shouldn't and give me a chance to apologize for it you've been holding some kind of grudge against me? you go ahead and ridicule and make fun of me behind my back without trying to have a dialogue with me even once . . . does this sound like a reasonable course of action to you

--supergandhi64


BBS Signature
TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:15:39

At 2/21/13 03:05 PM, tox wrote: So.. In the calmest and easiest way i can vocalize this... Fuck... Off... Kid...

Well, this thread turned to shit fairly quickly.

Keep it light.


BBS Signature
Sheizenhammer
Sheizenhammer
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:37:01

At 2/21/13 03:15 PM, TurkeyOnAStick wrote:
At 2/21/13 03:05 PM, tox wrote: So.. In the calmest and easiest way i can vocalize this... Fuck... Off... Kid...
Well, this thread turned to shit fairly quickly.

Keep it light.

It's amazing how many people fall for a BBS act designed to piss off forum regulars.

Hell, even on the ever-so-slim chance that the annoyance isn't deliberate (God knows we get more than our share of both asshats and retards here), it's still a simple case of if you don't like it, stop feeding it. End of fucking story, troll or not.

tox
tox
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 28
Audiophile
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:37:13

At 2/21/13 03:14 PM, supergandhi64 wrote:
At 2/21/13 03:05 PM, tox wrote: You have stepped on countless toes, many of which are my friends and even pissed off 2 close friends of mine
I stand and will duely account for my self living by the friendships that i have made here and in life...
so instead of contacting me directly and try to tell me that i might have said some things i shouldn't and give me a chance to apologize for it you've been holding some kind of grudge against me? you go ahead and ridicule and make fun of me behind my back without trying to have a dialogue with me even once . . . does this sound like a reasonable course of action to you

--supergandhi64

Gandhi.. I keep going back and forth with other people in my pm box who are telling me about how they hate you..
How they wish you were gone
How they wish the mods would step in and silence you

If you have pissed these people off this much do you think that there have not been times in the past where people have said or stated that they did not like what you said and wish you would take it back because they are hurt from what you have said??

I am only the vessel of a congregated message coming from a number of people, some of which are online right now.. That wish you would change or quit acting like such an asshole to them.

I dont have to speak... I only choose to get up in your face poke you and say "hey, this shit aint workin" otherwise you seem to skim over it with more back handed insults... Laughter.. And jokes at other peoples expenses.. So in the spirit of what and how you would rather i confront you.. How do i reach you and make you listen if the only thing you take seriously is your self rightious pride and ego


call me toxie 0.~
reached vet status by RacistBassist , fuckyeah.jpg

BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:44:13

Being the retard of the day is a title that is suppose to be lightheartedly joked about. The reason why you're the retard of the day is suppose to be hilarious and makes an entertaining story.

TurkeyOnAStick
TurkeyOnAStick
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 25
Artist
Response to Retard of the day award 2013-02-21 15:44:13

Ok, that's the final nail in this thread's coffin.
Nothing can save it now.

At 2/21/13 03:37 PM, Sheizenhammer wrote: it's still a simple case of if you don't like it, stop feeding it. End of fucking story, troll or not.

BBS Signature