• 44 Replies
Socratius
Socratius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-15 01:20:23

I can accept any viewpoint except for those negative of cats.

I think that people who don't like cats had rough upbringings and are sad people

wats up

Socratius
Socratius
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-15 01:28:28

At 2/15/13 01:20 AM, Socratius wrote: I can accept any viewpoint except for those negative of cats.

I think that people who don't like cats had rough upbringings and are sad people

by the way some cats do smile. its more of a happy look on its face rather than a smile though

its usually the ones that aren't common fat outdoor cats which most of you are used to seeing

you have to cuddle a cat and make it purr if you want it to smile

when a cat loves you and is showing you complete affection i.e rubbings its head against you and rolling on the floor to greet you that is when it will 'smile'

wats up

Shauna
Shauna
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-15 01:30:55

At 2/13/13 04:51 PM, tonypar16 wrote: Cats are also unloyal and huge motherfuckers.

All of my cats have been very loyal. Two that have saved my life. Once when I was a year old and I was stupid enough to wrap the cord that opens the blinds around my neck. Cat always slept under my crib. He saw what I was doing, ran to my parents room meowing and pawing at their faces til they got up and followed him to my room.

Another time, another pet cat of mine saw a fire in my backyard and once again, ran to my parents meowing til they followed it. By that time the fire reached my kitchen and it was a blazed. When my parents got the family together to run out of the house, the cat ran out the door only to show up hours later when the fire was put out and he was meowing at us near our car.

All my cats have slept next to me in bed and watched my door and have always greeted me when I walked through the front door, only to then proceed to follow me into my room just to lay next to me on the couch or in bed.

Cats my dear sir, are awesome.

Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Musician
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-15 09:16:16

At 2/14/13 06:53 AM, ScarletVelvet wrote:
At 2/13/13 07:31 PM, Emma wrote: Because if they did smile it would be creepy as hell.
Pft that's nothing compared to this version of the Cheshire cat.

I loved that game.
It sucks that I can't find my copy at the moment though.

Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-15 09:44:36

At 2/15/13 01:20 AM, Socratius wrote: I think that people who don't like cats had rough upbringings and are sad people

I like cats, but they seem to have a devilish nature. They play with their food. They kill birds and mice even though they have other edibles provided for them. Maybe those with happy upbringings need some natural evil to balance out their happiness? :P

I had turtles myself. They're chill and humble.

Dawcio510
Dawcio510
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-15 09:47:56

At 2/13/13 04:24 PM, Happygrounder wrote:
At 2/13/13 04:21 PM, NightOwl wrote: Lol neither do dogs or any other pets
What? They're always freaking smiling at you.

Cats don't smile

"I fapped to this topic."
- Razeroath.

BBS Signature
Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-15 09:49:22

At 2/15/13 01:28 AM, Socratius wrote: by the way some cats do smile. its more of a happy look on its face rather than a smile though

And therefore, they don't smile.

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
Cyberdevil
Cyberdevil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 50
Writer
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-15 14:57:18

At 2/15/13 09:49 AM, Sense-Offender wrote: And therefore, they don't smile.

Simple science :)

Viper
Viper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 36
Musician
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-15 19:49:59

At 2/15/13 02:59 PM, Ma1achi wrote:
At 2/15/13 09:16 AM, Viper50 wrote:
At 2/14/13 06:53 AM, ScarletVelvet wrote:
At 2/13/13 07:31 PM, Emma wrote: Because if they did smile it would be creepy as hell.
Pft that's nothing compared to this version of the Cheshire cat.
I loved that game.
It sucks that I can't find my copy at the moment though.
Isn't that the New Alice IN Wonderland, I've played the first, I know there's more than one.

It's Alice: The Madness Returns. But yeah there are 2 of em. Alice, and that one I just said.

Formally known as Viper50
When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.
Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Cats don't smile 2013-02-16 00:29:45

At 2/13/13 05:09 PM, Ragnarokia wrote:
At 2/13/13 04:51 PM, tonypar16 wrote: Cats are also unloyal and huge motherfuckers.
Incorrect, Cats are very loyal and caring, if upset your cat will lie with you and comfort you and will always come home after enjoying their time in a forest etc. during the day. People always give cats a bad reputation saying that they will leave and are unloyal etc. yet out of the two it is more likely to happen with a dog leaving through an open door than a cat. Considering it is mostly dogs that get lost.

Most dogs are awesome at finding their way home. People just freak out sooner and call someone to find the dog.

The reason catsd get seen as worse is due to them being more solitary, dogs are more extrovert by nature while cats are more introvert (there are some which are the opposite of course but talking generally) and as such people claim "dogs will always be there for you and want to come to you" etc. while looking past the fact cats are just as caring and comforting and supportive, but they are less invasive and as such are personally less annoying and more nice to be around.

Yeah it's way less invasive to have a cat forcefully rub against you until you pet it. And then it rolls over and attacks your hand with claws and teeth. Totally not annoying either. I'd really LOVE to be around that.

It is a matter of personal opinion on what kind of pet you want, do you want something jumping into your face regardless of if you want it to or not, or do you want a pet which is more relaxed and will quietly lay beside you if you aren't wanting any over affection and just want to lie down etc. imo the second is far better. Cats are always there if you want them but are keeping to themselves when you don't.

Jumping in your face? It's called training, dogs can be extremely obedient and reserved. Clearly you've never owned a dog, plenty are calm lapdogs that like to lay near you without asking for food or to be pet.

My cat would always lay by my side when I was sleeping and would enjoy my company and bring comfort in such ways. They aren't uncaring like some claim, they are just more self centered which is a good thing.

Biased crazy catman.

I like cats and dogs and while there are downsides to both I like to focus on their positives. I just felt like disagreeing with your pussy stroking.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature