00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Insignificant things that anger you

4,338 Views | 69 Replies

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 01:42:43

At 1/20/13 09:49 PM, DemonsRemorse wrote: When people post on a forum, that clearly shows user names, but they still type their username at the end of every fucking post like a pretentious signature - like we can't read their name 60-250 pixels to the left.

Gee, I wonder to whom you're referring to.

Also, "irritate" would be a better word to use. It irritates me when people don't tuck in their chairs. My house; school; the coffee shop; anywhere.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 02:01:32

At 1/21/13 01:05 AM, Xgsniper wrote:
At 1/20/13 10:25 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: people saying "should of". It's should have, people. should have.
Are you sure you're not just mishearing them when they're actually saying, "should've"?

He means when people type. Being retards, when they hear "should've", they think it's "should of".

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 02:05:32

At 1/20/13 11:14 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: People who are too goddamn nice to take hint.

To elaborate on this, imagine a situation with a really nice grandmother who keeps asking if you want anymore food on your plate for dinner and you clearly say no the first time but they just keep asking anyway to the point where you cave in and say yes just to get them to shut up.

This.

I really don't understand these people, and they're infuriating to deal with because you can't actually do anything about them being too nice without looking like an asshole.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 02:43:38

When translators expect us to know the language they're meant to be translating from.

???-2004?=dark ages, 2005?=atomic betty era, 2006=red dwarf era, 2007-2009=newgrounds era, 2009-2014= anime era,

What have I done with my life?

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 02:50:03

At 1/21/13 02:36 AM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/21/13 02:24 AM, SirFinland wrote: I hate it when I notice I've been caught up in a religious debate on the internet and I know how futile it is to argue with religious people.
Or when people call you retarded for arguing religion

Or when you allow yourself to get in a debate with an atheist.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 02:51:13

I feel like people on the ng forums want to hate me. Also a lot of people on this site seem like they're always trying to 1-up each other for no reason, which I think is just kinda lame.

At 1/21/13 02:36 AM, Xenomit wrote: stuff

Also I'm sorry, no disrespect but I honestly will never understand furries. :|

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 02:54:39

At 1/21/13 02:51 AM, 372 wrote:
At 1/21/13 02:36 AM, Xenomit wrote: stuff
Also I'm sorry, no disrespect but I honestly will never understand furries. :|

You should never be sorry for that. Plus there's no reason to understand it.

"you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox

"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those (under)pants are just adorable"-Gagsy

Last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 02:57:16

Manchester United Football Club.

Totally insignificant. Totally anger inducing.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 03:02:48

When I order a medium and they give me a large. A LARGE!

~koopahermit

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 03:04:18

People who wear socks with sandals/flip-flops.
People who confuse its with it's.
Feminists. Loyalists in general on that matter. But feminists especially.

Give me cash and receive arts!

(thanks for the years of Lulu/Payne r34 my loyal dealers)

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 03:18:04

At 1/21/13 03:05 AM, Cootie wrote: >think out a compelling argument while being completely open to debate.
>"that is just what I believe and I stand by it"

It's so true. I mean, being open to reason and debate, that's why i'm agnostic. It gets on my nerves when people start getting sensitive about their religion and stating facts becomes like heresy.
Honestly it's just hypothetical debates about the possibilities of the after life, origin of life and the universe. I find it interesting and want to talk about it, and I've obviously heard the views of modern religious beliefs don't take it as fact. It might just be me but I feel as if the whole fiery torturer "After life" if you don't "believe" thing is what's got most people stuck in the loop.

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 06:41:50

When someone is easily angered when I make a small jab at them, i.e people who have little-no sense of humor.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 09:50:19

At 1/20/13 09:57 PM, Xenomit wrote: Pseudo-philosophers thinking that they automatically win an argument because they say that someone els is using some kind of logical fallacy/ any other form of pseudo-philosophy bullshit

How does one win an argument if their logic is false?

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 11:45:54

Noses

- SmartyPants

"It's taking all my might to restrain from dick riding." - HomicidalFrog

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 13:18:09

In Heroes of Might and Magic V you can fight ghosts / specters which have an ability which can cause your attacks to miss 50% of the time. In this game you also have the option to perform a "lucky hit" which is a critical hit to do double damage. However the annoying part is that you can get a "lucky hit" proc which then misses the ghosts due to their 50% evasion ability.

How is that a lucky hit? It missed! Missing the enemy isn't lucky! Argh that annoys me so much.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 13:27:54

At 1/21/13 01:18 PM, Ragnarokia wrote: How is that a lucky hit? It missed! Missing the enemy isn't lucky! Argh that annoys me so much.

The ghosts call that a lucky miss.

Pokemon. When everything is going good, then all of a sudden the enemy's pokemon gets a critical hit on you which kills your pokemon in one hit. what the fuck?

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 13:29:06

My penis.

I HДVЗИ'T ЭДTЗЙ SLICЭD ЬЯЗДD SIИCЭ I ШДS TЩЗLVЭ

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 16:19:01

At 1/21/13 01:30 PM, Amaranthus wrote: Now you're just trying to hard, Xenomit.

*too

Sig by Homicidee

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 16:30:31

Anything noisy annoys the hell out of me.

it can be anything small like a microwave beeping, or larger like a neighbor's dog.

If it makes unwanted noise, It'll really annoy me.

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 20:18:05

Usernames with numbers......I can't stand it for some reason.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 21:36:17

At 1/21/13 01:05 AM, Xgsniper wrote:
At 1/20/13 10:25 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: people saying "should of". It's should have, people. should have.
Are you sure you're not just mishearing them when they're actually saying, "should've"?

I'm talking about when people type it or write it. There's no mistake there. It happens all the time.

At 1/21/13 01:42 AM, jjjkuk wrote: Gee, I wonder to whom you're referring to.

This is another thing that bothers me. It bugs me when people arrange their sentence so that it doesn't end in a preposition, only to end it with that very same preposition. "to whom you're referring to", "with what I went with", "in which it went in", etc. It's like looking at a crooked picture on somebody's wall.

I mean no offense, though. I'm sure the best of us have done this.

At 1/21/13 02:01 AM, jjjkuk wrote: He means when people type. Being retards, when they hear "should've", they think it's "should of".

yep yep.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 21:45:31

LemonCrush and Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 21:54:50

At 1/20/13 10:32 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote: every noun and verb in this thread is arousing me.

-Tony Darkgrave

Your user pic is perfect for that sentence.

Also, when someone chews with there mouth open be it gum or food. SO. FUCKING. ANNOYING. Close your goddamn mouth before I SHOVE MY FUCKING FOOT DOWN IT!!!!!

~~~ Hollow ~~~

Even as I walk through the shadow of the Valley of Death, I shall fear no Evil. Semper Fidelis

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 22:06:10

At 1/21/13 09:56 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/21/13 09:45 PM, Fim wrote: LemonCrush and Xenomit
Why

Vent your anger

you are my nemesis

BBS Signature

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-21 22:31:08

Things that tug on my headphones. When they get caught on a table edge and get pulled off it makes me mad as hell.

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-22 01:18:20

I have too many to remember off the top of my head, so I'll name a few of them. I hate when...

--People walk slowly in front of me, especially when there is no way to get around them.
--People drive slowly in front of me, especially in the leftmost lane.
--People take forever to order at a restaurant.
--People constantly interrupt me. I have something to say when I open my mouth, dammit!
--People speak in text speak more often than real speech.
--People post troll faces; they're ugly and need to die.
--People say "mang" or "jib".
--People won't let a joke die, especially when the joke was only funny in its specific context.

There's more, but I think that's enough for now.

I scream! You scream! We all scream for ice cream!

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-22 01:41:49

mods with double standards

Professional audio/visual idiot, poor excuse for a human being, gathering dust on a shelf somewhere in Sydney, NSW, Australia.

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-22 08:30:18

using commutative diagrams to illustrate things all the time is still fine, but i get slightly annoyed when authors overuse the phrase "it is easy to see that..." (i take it as an insult), or introduce a lot of strange symbols or shorthands to 'simply the notations and to save ink', while in fact they are making the text ambigious and much less readable.

i hate people who like overcomplicate stuff by using 5 pages of A4 paper to explain things that can be explained in just a few lines.

i hate people who like to upload shirtless photos of themselves (especially when they have nothing to show off)

i hate people who point out every single grammatical mistake made by other people as their rebuttal.

Latest TCs

I mainly focus on WPac and NATL basin.

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-22 13:25:39

Women attention whores on Youtube who have nothing of substance to say, but still get lots of views because they show off their cleavage.

Response to Insignificant things that anger you 2013-01-22 13:53:41

People munching on food.

People who make a fuss over not hanging out with your friends.

Fun to play with, even better to eat.

BBS Signature