Support NATA 2014

Post a Pic of yourself

  • 65,970 Views
  • 1,846 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
JBK
JBK
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Gamer
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:18 PM Reply

There are two people in this thread I would do.


"Even though you hate gays, believe in god, and dislike my posts, I still think you're cool"-FurryFox
"TarahlovesJBKscawk"-Tarah, "Those pants are just adorable"-Gagsy
Last.fm

BBS Signature
Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:28 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 10:18 PM, JBK wrote: There are two people in this thread I would do.

Dibs maybe!


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Slint
Slint
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Audiophile
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:29 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 08:53 PM, Provoke wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:17 AM, Slint wrote: There we go, once again.
I did not expect you to look like that.

Really? What did you expect?


Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.
ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature
Dave4554
Dave4554
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:31 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 10:18 PM, JBK wrote: There are two people in this thread I would do.

Have you posted a pic of yourself yet?


If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Cootie
Cootie
  • Member since: Jul. 7, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Movie Buff
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:42 PM Reply

itt: analyzing every facet of someones life and being based off of one photo.


For I am and forever shall be... a master ruseman.

BBS Signature
Klobb17
Klobb17
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Gamer
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:44 PM Reply

Eh, why not. This one is rather recent.
AIN'T THAT SQUIRREL KAWAII~!?

Not as kawaii~ as Klik though

Post a Pic of yourself

Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:47 PM Reply

You guys actually aren't completely ugly.

Good job, Newgrounds.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:55 PM Reply

okay u all took selfies so i did 2
pce and luv

Post a Pic of yourself

Light
Light
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Reader
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 10:58 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 10:55 PM, 372 wrote: okay u all took selfies so i did 2
pce and luv

lol, you look just like one of my college friends.


I was formerly known as "Jedi-Master."

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."--Dr. Seuss

BBS Signature
yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 46
Artist
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:10 PM Reply

I think that all of you are immensely fuckable except 372

372
372
  • Member since: Jul. 29, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Artist
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:10 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: I think that all of you are immensely fuckable except 372

i like your hair

Phobotech
Phobotech
  • Member since: Sep. 22, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Animator
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:17 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:10 PM, yurgenburgen wrote: I think that all of you are immensely fuckable except 372

I disagree. I'd totally put it in his butt.


"I sail through a golden nexus. By tanks with armor that glisten. I watch and I play with creations, and what I'm not reading, I listen." <-

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:21 PM Reply

This is some of the most obvious circle jerking I've ever seen in my life


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

Dave4554
Dave4554
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:37 PM Reply

Just got a PM from WadeFulp... Good news

I'm gonna be a mod!!


If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:38 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:37 PM, Dave4554 wrote: Just got a PM from WadeFulp... Good news

I'm gonna be a mod!!

That was the greatest fucking joke told in the last 500 years


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:41 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:21 PM, Xenomit wrote: This is some of the most obvious circle jerking I've ever seen in my life

No one has made any insults in this thread.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:42 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:41 PM, jjjkuk wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:21 PM, Xenomit wrote: This is some of the most obvious circle jerking I've ever seen in my life
No one has made any insults in this thread.

That's why it's so obvious

I don't really have a problem with it, I was just thinking out loud I guess


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:44 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:42 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:41 PM, jjjkuk wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:21 PM, Xenomit wrote: This is some of the most obvious circle jerking I've ever seen in my life
No one has made any insults in this thread.
That's why it's so obvious

I don't really have a problem with it, I was just thinking out loud I guess

Calm down, we're just screwing around.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:46 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:44 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Calm down, we're just screwing around.

I got like 3 pm's from people asking me to post a picture of myself

Post a Pic of yourself


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:47 PM Reply

Man I'm burnt out..

Post a Pic of yourself

Painbringer
Painbringer
  • Member since: Nov. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 60
Animator
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:48 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:46 PM, Xenomit wrote: I got like 3 pm's from people asking me to post a picture of myself

You look cute, and remind me a bit of the user Insomnia.

selena
selena
  • Member since: Dec. 22, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Art Lover
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:50 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:47 PM, Saen wrote: Man I'm burnt out..

you're pretty funny. i think you're winning


BBS Signature
Saen
Saen
  • Member since: Feb. 22, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Reader
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:51 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:50 PM, selena wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:47 PM, Saen wrote: Man I'm burnt out..
you're pretty funny. i think you're winning

What can I say, I push myself pretty hard.

Dave4554
Dave4554
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:55 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:51 PM, Saen wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:50 PM, selena wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:47 PM, Saen wrote: Man I'm burnt out..
you're pretty funny. i think you're winning
What can I say, I push myself pretty hard.

Am I still supposed to be rating and giving readings?


If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave4554
Dave4554
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:56 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:46 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:44 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Calm down, we're just screwing around.
I got like 3 pm's from people asking me to post a picture of myself

Wtf? Still using an iPod


If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenomit
Xenomit
  • Member since: Jul. 13, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Audiophile
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 16th, 2013 @ 11:57 PM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:56 PM, Dave4554 wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:46 PM, Xenomit wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:44 PM, jjjkuk wrote: Calm down, we're just screwing around.
I got like 3 pm's from people asking me to post a picture of myself
Wtf? Still using an iPod

I don't have a camera/ webcam


TAB
You should play this game. I get stuff if you do.
"FUCKING LIKE A NINJAAAAAAAA" ~ Yinping

HipnikDragomir
HipnikDragomir
  • Member since: Dec. 2, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:04 AM Reply

At 1/16/13 11:55 PM, Dave4554 wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:51 PM, Saen wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:50 PM, selena wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:47 PM, Saen wrote: Man I'm burnt out..
you're pretty funny. i think you're winning
What can I say, I push myself pretty hard.
Am I still supposed to be rating and giving readings?

That's why we're still posting. Other than camwhoring.


This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:05 AM Reply

I am very bad at taking pictures of myself and its even harder when my camera flashes with the force of 1000 suns.

Dave4554
Dave4554
  • Member since: Mar. 20, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Voice Actor
Response to Post a Pic of yourself Jan. 17th, 2013 @ 12:12 AM Reply

At 1/17/13 12:04 AM, jjjkuk wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:55 PM, Dave4554 wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:51 PM, Saen wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:50 PM, selena wrote:
At 1/16/13 11:47 PM, Saen wrote: Man I'm burnt out..
you're pretty funny. i think you're winning
That's why we're still posting. Other than camwhoring.

Well if anyone posts a pic, include the fact that you want a reading.


If they set that android free it will be THE END OF ALL OF US!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!