00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ykj03 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Post a Pic of yourself

442,861 Views | 5,093 Replies

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-01 17:43:04

At 4/30/15 10:12 PM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
At 4/30/15 04:44 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
And speaking of people who look like people
@EGeraldhuebner would look just like Eminem if he got a haircut. Am I right?
LOL, I am flattered you think that, but, it doesn't sounds really good to me. ^^

Yeah I'm not saying to get a haircut. That is up to you how you want to keep your hair. I'm just saying I think the facial resemblance is there is all.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-01 18:56:38

At 5/1/15 05:43 PM, NeonSpider wrote:

When're you gonna post a pic of yourself?

no spidahs, ill git knightmares

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the shit out of everybody."

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-01 19:27:01

ok lol.

Post a Pic of yourself

"Don't lose focus."

- Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 4

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-01 19:39:03

Show me some girls pls.

Hello thar ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-01 19:50:16

At 5/1/15 06:56 PM, Radaketor wrote:
When're you gonna post a pic of yourself?
no spidahs, ill git knightmares

Sorry to disappoint, but don't hold your breath on it or anything. I've posted my picture elsewhere on the Internet before and that turned out to be a bad idea because I have had stalkers/etc... So I guess without a picture you'll just have to take my word on this, but I am considered to be quite attractive. There do exist pictures of me just surrounded by pretty girls though I'm unsure who has those pictures (I don't even have them). I can get lots of attention quite easily in clubs, bars, restaurants, wherever. I even get special treatment sometimes -- free items or I get to stay past official closing time or they let me in when they technically weren't supposed to, or etc. I've never been denied entrance into a club. People get perks just for being seen with me.

That's not to say that I'll never post a picture or something, but yeah that's kind of been a problem in the past.

There is some advantage in retaining some amount of "anonymity" on the Internet, if possible. Also it's not just folks on Newgrounds but literally anyone who is a stalker could find a profile easily through pictures, so that could kind of be a problem too.

And I've had both male and female stalkers in the past (yes, plural)

I know it's kind of a cop-out in a way, and you (or anyone) may not believe me, but just consider if what I'm saying is true, then wouldn't it make sense? And if anything I tend to be quite consistent.

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-01 19:58:56

At 5/1/15 03:10 PM, Piper wrote:
At 5/1/15 11:50 AM, Rahmemhotep wrote: It's hard to tell from this picture, but I got a haircut.
whoa cool, do you have an attic bedroom?? Also, looking smooth.

Well, I have an entire attic to myself right now, but my kids' rooms are supposed to be up here. The attic is, "finished," (shoddy work by previous owner) with the eves as storage area and I have to fix it up before I put my kids up here. Currently, my computers and instruments are here and I'm using it as my studio.

I'm gonna have to post a side view or something, cuz this haircut is whack.

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 00:57:36

At 5/2/15 12:53 AM, mysticvortex13 wrote:
At 5/2/15 12:49 AM, Vixuzar wrote: Nice beard
thanks although that's barely half of it..

here's an mspaint representation i drew for another thread. i totally forgot my moustache but whatever..

http://imgur.com/I4MEPjg

Why do you have a circle above your head?
Did you die? Are you dead? Am I talking to a zombie?
You're a zombie aren't you.
But like....a mystic zombie. So kinda like a Lich. But more....mysticier. Like....like.....a wizard zombie.
Casting spells and going after giant 3 toed sloths who breath fire and eat cows like they're giant tacos filled with the hopes and dreams thousands of orphan children who themselves are cannibalistic kittens who eat their mothers from the inside out to be birthed into this world like the spawns of hell that they are.

Formally known as Viper50

When you get into one of these groups theres only a couple of ways you can get out. One is death. The other is mental institution.

Last.fm Youtube

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 01:00:46

At 4/30/15 10:12 PM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
At 4/30/15 04:44 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
And speaking of people who look like people
@EGeraldhuebner would look just like Eminem if he got a haircut. Am I right?
LOL, I am flattered you think that, but, it doesn't sounds really good to me. ^^
Yeah I'm not saying to get a haircut. That is up to you how you want to keep your hair. I'm just saying I think the facial resemblance is there is all.

No worry buddy, because, so I don't have it understand also, okay. Thank you for your response, explain.

I am only no rap fan and when I read I look like one singer from such things, that is funny. But, is okay ...

... my brother does look like "Smudo", a guy from the german group "die fantastischen Vier" (Fanta 4).

No joke now, he has really his look. And so long nobody say to me I does look like EsotericTable, good. ^^

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 01:13:21

At 5/2/15 01:02 AM, PhilTheThrillKessel wrote:
I cannot fucking understand ANYTHING you are saying. Like I keep reading it and my head just hurts.

No Problem, it give a good solution for that, the same I make now with you. You know these sound ? click ^^

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 02:36:07

At 5/2/15 01:00 AM, EGeraldhuebner wrote: No worry buddy, because, so I don't have it understand also, okay. Thank you for your response, explain.

I am only no rap fan and when I read I look like one singer from such things, that is funny. But, is okay ...

... my brother does look like "Smudo", a guy from the german group "die fantastischen Vier" (Fanta 4).

No joke now, he has really his look. And so long nobody say to me I does look like EsotericTable, good. ^^

Yeah I just mean you have facial resemblance. You could probably win in a look-a-like contest or might could trick people into thinking you're him if you had shorter hair. I'm sure the voice or accent probably won't work and will be a dead giveaway though unless you can somehow pull off the voice too. It's not a music you listen to or are a fan of, which is fine. He's quite popular in the US though.

You don't have to like someone's music to happen to have a resemblance. Or like their movies/etc... in the case of resemblance to actors. Or like their policies ... in the case of resemblance to politicians. And so on.

Looking on his wikipedia page, he has some German descent. You are German. There's even a slight chance you could be related to him.

His wikipedia pictures don't really show his face that well but google image search and see what you think. Try to imagine him with long hair or you with very short hair. Looks similar yes?

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 02:55:17

sorry for the bad lighting, the room in general is just really dark right now, gotta get a bulb changed /:
this was a pic i took for a girl i like. just so we're clear that I did not expose my nipples for Newgrounds.

Post a Pic of yourself

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 03:39:15

At 5/2/15 01:02 AM, PhilTheThrillKessel wrote:
At 5/2/15 01:00 AM, EGeraldhuebner wrote:
No worry buddy, because, so I don't have it understand also, okay. Thank you for your response, explain.

I cannot fucking understand ANYTHING you are saying. Like I keep reading it and my head just hurts.

Eh, obviously English isn't his native language but I don't find him that hard to understand. Here's my rough translation of what he wrote

Begin Translation:
"Don't worry buddy. So apparently I did not understand what you meant. Thank you for your response but please explain. I am not a rap fan and when I read I look like a rap singer, that is funny. But it's okay. My brother looks like "Smudo", a guy from the German group "die fantastischen Vier" (The Fantastic 4). I am not joking. He really has his look. It is fine as long as nobody says I look like EsotericTable." (Note EsotericTable is a female Newgrounds user)
End Translation:

I mean it's not really that hard to understand most foreigners. Sometimes Asians can be difficult to understand but really that's about it. You should try working with people whose native language isn't English and whose native language is Chinese or Japanese all day and you would appreciate someone like this.

I tend to cut foreigners some slack because it's not exactly as easy as just speaking your native language. Are they understandable? Then it's fine. Odds are you don't speak their native language so great either, if you even speak it at all. Also just because some foreigners pick up English easy doesn't mean they all will.

When you actually have people saying things like "vah-hugh" (yes this example is real. Native Japanese speaker says this to you when he's trying to speak English. You must figure out what word he is saying. Ditto for literally every word he says) and when you actually have entire wasted meetings due to language barrier being so thick you can't even convey the simplest concepts then you'll have room to talk. And then you'll greatly appreciate guys like this who actually aren't that bad, in comparison.

tl;dr Go speak with some Chinese and Japanese who have near-unusable English and actually have to work with them daily and you'll greatly appreciate all other foreigners. Europeans = easy to understand. Arabs = easy to understand. Indians = easy to understand.

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 09:08:40

Look at that face, guys. Dayum.

Post a Pic of yourself

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 14:49:04 (edited 2015-05-02 14:49:18)

At 5/2/15 09:08 AM, RandyRandom wrote: Look at that face, guys. Dayum.

Your obsession with that guy is truly disturbing.

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 15:09:20

At 5/2/15 02:49 PM, Radaketor wrote:

And that guy has no roles in good movies either...

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 15:13:16

At 5/2/15 03:11 PM, Slacker013 wrote: What are you talking about, haven't you watched This is the End?

Is that the one with James Franco and Rogen?

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 15:15:10

At 5/2/15 03:11 PM, Slacker013 wrote: What are you talking about, haven't you watched This is the End?

No.

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 15:24:29

At 5/2/15 03:18 PM, Slacker013 wrote:
At 5/2/15 03:15 PM, Gremlin wrote:
No.
Here ya go!

Only scene that made me smile for a moment was the toilet part, other than that, if that was the best it has... Another Super Bad which was pretty lame as well, it had a few ok scenes, but in the end, it was still horrible.

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-02 16:28:50

At 5/2/15 04:18 PM, Amaranthus wrote:
At 5/2/15 02:49 PM, Radaketor wrote:
I don't know him so it's probably a shit actor anyway.

I always figured that guy was Randy.

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 11:04:06

At 5/2/15 02:36 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
Yeah I just mean you have facial resemblance. You could probably win in a look-a-like contest or might could trick people into thinking you're him if you had shorter hair. I'm sure the voice or accent probably won't work and will be a dead giveaway though unless you can somehow pull off the voice too. It's not a music you listen to or are a fan of, which is fine. He's quite popular in the US though.

You don't have to like someone's music to happen to have a resemblance. Or like their movies/etc... in the case of resemblance to actors. Or like their policies ... in the case of resemblance to politicians. And so on.

Looking on his wikipedia page, he has some German descent. You are German. There's even a slight chance you could be related to him.

His wikipedia pictures don't really show his face that well but google image search and see what you think. Try to imagine him with long hair or you with very short hair. Looks similar yes?

Maybe. ^^

But, okay ... here's the truth. But, you must promise me to share this secret, it is not for a public form, okay ?

I am EMINEM. ^^

Before two years, as I was having a vacation in Germany, there are my roots, I was tired from all my fans, and was hoping for a little bit anonymity.

So I let make a hair transplantation and have wear the name from a guy there, who was look out anyhow familiar to me. ^^

And later, after I was paying him a small salary for his help, he was given for me his official agree, that I can do it also in future times.

Naturally I must try so to write not the best english often, it helps me to take my camouflage better.

Okay, now you know the truth, you was guessing it already. And please, be careful with it, thanks. ^^

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 11:04:42

At 5/1/15 07:27 PM, Todesfurcht wrote: ok lol.

Dude, you must be like 6' 4" @ 135 lbs. Good job!

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 11:08:08

At 5/2/15 03:39 AM, NeonSpider wrote:
Eh, obviously English isn't his native language but I don't find him that hard to understand.
I mean it's not really that hard to understand most foreigners. Sometimes Asians can be difficult to understand but really that's about it. You should try working with people whose native language isn't English and whose native language is Chinese or Japanese all day and you would appreciate someone like this.

I tend to cut foreigners some slack because it's not exactly as easy as just speaking your native language. Are they understandable? Then it's fine. Odds are you don't speak their native language so great either, if you even speak it at all. Also just because some foreigners pick up English easy doesn't mean they all will.

Thx for the good translation ... and if you need help from a other to translate your words on german, feel free to ask. ^^

btw ... LOL (see the last post before this here)

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 11:13:49

hey it's me dave from accounts but not like you know me hehe

Post a Pic of yourself

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 11:16:20

At 5/3/15 11:13 AM, Ejit wrote: hey it's me dave from accounts but not like you know me hehe

I like them moves!

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 11:43:06

At 5/3/15 11:13 AM, Ejit wrote: hey it's me dave from accounts but not like you know me hehe

good photo, but, you look how my evil uncle steinberg hehehe ^^

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 12:20:46

At 5/3/15 11:04 AM, RandyRandom wrote:

CLOSE ENOUGH.

"Don't lose focus."

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 12:25:43

That's not really alot of weight or that tall. I'm 6'7" and weigh 190 pounds, mostly muscle in my legs.

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 12:29:17

At 5/3/15 12:25 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
That's not really alot of weight or that tall. I'm 6'7" and weigh 190 pounds, mostly muscle in my legs.

I thought you were 6' 8"? Have you shrunk?

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 12:31:12

At 5/3/15 12:29 PM, RandyRandom wrote:
At 5/3/15 12:25 PM, Monster-64 wrote:
I thought you were 6' 8"? Have you shrunk?

Still the same height, but I overestimated my height and had a physical done last month. Turns out i'm 6'7". Damn.

BBS Signature

Response to Post a Pic of yourself 2015-05-03 12:35:12

I'm 5"1 at 105 pounds.

"Don't lose focus."