00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Embarrassingly old email addresses

2,730 Views | 42 Replies

You know what I'm talking about. The first one you created, with all the underscores and the numbers (and the @hotmail.com domain).

Do you still use them? Or do you remember them?

I can't think beyond my first "real" addy, which was zerok33@hotmail.com (still works for MSN, no doubt).
It's not that bad, but it is obviously from awhile back.

Post your old email stories, and the addresses if you remember them and it's harmless to do so. (Or make one up, I'm actually hoping to scour this thread later for the most obvious "early-2000s" sounding addy and use it for something.)

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:19:39

I'm pretty sure my first was "jeffiscool45454@aim.com". So embarrassing. I think I was 9 at the time.

I thought I was so cool back then.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:21:18

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:21:59

I had one that was darkm69

and another darkmatter6699

those must have been some of the most hilarious job applications to hit the job market.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:23:31

The one I use was made by my dad and it's just my initials and surname. Lame.

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:25:13

My first email address I still actually use which is probably embarrassing, but it does have gagsy in it and numbers (only two) so it could have been much worse. I just like using that email so don't see why I need to change.

Though I do have the wonderful email address of 'small-print@hotmail.co.uk' which I think I should use more for prettiness.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:28:41

Hmm... back when I enjoyed anime and Adult Swim was taking Full Metal Alchemist and Ghost in the Shell out of their lineup, I came up with full_metal_gost@hotmail.com. Notice my terrible spelling of Ghost.

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:39:16

At 1/2/13 06:21 PM, DarkMatter wrote: those must have been some of the most hilarious job applications to hit the job market.

Oh god, ahahah. That's hilarious!

At 1/2/13 06:25 PM, Gagsy wrote: Though I do have the wonderful email address of 'small-print@hotmail.co.uk' which I think I should use more for prettiness.

That is a sleek address.

At 1/2/13 06:28 PM, Migashi wrote: Notice my terrible spelling of Ghost.

Ooooh, misspellings! Good ingredient, good ingredient... *takes notes*

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:42:26

I get what you meant, my account is being run by a dead e-mail address made in 2003. I forgot what it was, it's still pretty cool though.

Please subscribe

"As the old saying goes...what was it again?"

.·´¯`·->YFIQ's collections of stories!<-·´¯`·.

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:49:03

sticky.wicky@hotmail.co.uk

what was that all about

StickyWicky was also my NG username for like 2 years lol

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:49:40

My first one that I don't use any more was terrible spread_the_sickness27@hotmail.com *shudder*. It was a Slipknot reference... I went through a phase.

Heavy Vibes

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:54:05

The main one I use, and have used since about... 2007 is Scooter_Rocks@hotmail.com.

Yeah. "Scooter" was a nickname I used briefly, derived from Scott of course.

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:56:10

I think my first was devdude@mail.com

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:57:53

I think I was one of the only people who wasn't so retarded as a kid and made this email address many many years ago:

kamran.sankey@hotmail.com , clean and simple.

My email now is kamran@societystation.com , so hasn't really changed much.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 18:59:17

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 19:29:09

rao.sanjeev0@gmail.com
Not particularly bad. I think that was because my teachers at school had created it. (I still use it to this day.)

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 19:29:23

Only ever had one e-mail address, it's about as old as my NG account.

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 19:42:50

I have totallynotajunkmailbox@gmail.com

Funnily enough, no matter how many obvious spam sites I use it to sign up for, it never gets any junk mail. I think I won. XD

Rather oddly, this is actually the latest e-mail address I made. The only other one is my 'real' one that I use for jobs and finding houses and shit like that. I just wanted to keep the stupid crap to a minimum in the 'real' one, so I made this and... well, the name just had to be done, really.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 19:56:15

wiidude422@hotmail.co.uk

I still use it, mostly because dozen of websites that I use fairly regularly are connected to it.

I have a newer one, but it still uses the Hotmail domain - I've never really thought of it as bad.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 19:56:43

My first email address was Crazywill218@hotmail.com... I think. I do know that I signed up for it in high school back in 2001 or something. So it wasn't really that bad of a name, but I have long forgotten the password to it.

The Bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 20:39:13

I used to have one for my AOL account. Can't remember it, but I do know that it was embarrassing. Now I use Google Mail.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 20:48:02

I've had mine for going on 8 years now, it's "(famous band name) isgod@hotmail.com

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 20:51:58

I believe my first one was ''ShadowEyes0@hotmail.com''. However, I could be somewhat off.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 20:56:51

yeah hit me up steve_cool7@hotmail.com

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 20:59:01

My first e-add wasn't that bad, actually. But I have this friend who still uses her first one. It's luvless_lonely@y.c she doesn't know how to change it xD

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 21:02:13

I got one of the first invites to beta test gmail when it first came out, so I ended up being able to use my full name. It's been my email address ever since.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 21:12:25

At 1/2/13 06:16 PM, Zerok wrote: Do you still use them? Or do you remember them?

Is it unusual that I'm still using the first email address I ever made? I've made a couple others since, for miscellaneous purposes, but my first email is pretty much the only one I ever use...

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 21:57:36

My old one was like link93@yahoo.com or some crap. I cannot remember too well.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 22:02:26

The name is personal, but it was @rocketmail . It's Yahoo-based, but GOD does it sound like something from the 90s.

Response to Embarrassingly old email addresses 2013-01-02 22:04:12

I made my first e-mail adress with 11 and it went firstname.lastname@hotmail.com.

I'm... still using it and will probably keep doing so in the future. I also never had a spam problem.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

BBS Signature