00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

StickmanMarkinson just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Land of the Free

1,330 Views | 26 Replies

Land of the Free 2012-12-22 10:05:08

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/dec/21/coming-d rone-attack-america

Yes America now has domestic spy-drones on the way, for police and military use, that will eventually be weaponised. Don't worry though you can use your freedom of speech to talk shit in to the camera lens though. Anyway thought I'd let you know as I don't know if your media will have actually reported on this, due to the huge use they would gain from it.

not that I'm trying to be provocative

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 12:00:20

Can't say I'm surprised, but I didn't expect this kind of thing to happen so soon.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 12:02:38

Safety>Freedom I guess.

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 12:06:45

Everyone has their own view of freedom. With so many ideas competing with each other and so much money to back up those ideas America turns into a place that will never truly support every person's idea of freedom. I'm not excusing it, just expected it.

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 14:02:06

Yet we Brits have people getting arrested for burning poppies and posting them on FB...

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 14:07:04

And you want us to give up our guns?

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 15:13:28

Well America, looks like it's time to stock up on toothpicks; 'cause pretty damn soon you'll be needing them to pick the rubber of boot heels out of your teeth.

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 15:13:34

At 12/22/12 12:06 PM, FBIpolux wrote: Those don't look much like Half-Life 2 camera bots...

Damn those things are annoying!

Still, small remote-controlled spy drones do exist, and they will be used.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 15:50:31

It's not constitutional.

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 21:45:29

At 12/22/12 02:26 PM, yurgenburgen wrote:
At 12/22/12 10:05 AM, Otto wrote:
You do know that your country's first line of defence is an American army base in Harrogate, don't you?

Shameless lies from another Capitalist pig-dog against glorious God-queen Elizabeth 2nd, daughter of Zeus and Aphrodite.

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 21:48:38

At 12/22/12 12:06 PM, TheColourAwsome wrote: Everyone has their own view of freedom.

Most of those views are wrong though.

The simple fact is that some people will never be happy, no matter how good their lives are.

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 21:51:59

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 21:55:30

American politicians tell Americans they're free.
The Americans are so stupid that they believe it.

Let us wallow in the filth of the void clinging to one another.

Formerly Schizo-sephy.

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 21:56:53

We should protest by all whipping our dicks out and whacking off until we cum all over it if one ever comes close to the ground.

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 21:58:21

At 12/22/12 09:55 PM, Schizo-Sephy wrote: American politicians tell Americans they're free.
The Americans are so stupid that they believe it.

You're right, we're so oppressed and not allowed to make any real decisions in our own lives. It is very tragic.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 22:02:19

Terminator: Now in 3D

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 22:21:28

At 12/22/12 03:50 PM, Ganon-Dorf wrote: It's not constitutional.

Politicians wipe their ass with the constitution, it's a joke. The constitution doesn't really guarantee you anything anymore. If the government wants one of your liberties, it simply takes it. There is no argument, nothing you can do, no legal bastion. It serves mostly as a comfort. Basically, the fact that you even have a constitution is completely hypocritcal, and you would be better of destroying it and just admitting that you are being fucked in the ass by the government. At least that way the real situation would be exposed.

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-22 23:53:50

Am I the only person here who thinks that you're all being played like fiddles with all this spy-drone stuff? I've noticed that from all these conspiracy nutjobs and the ignorant, {which seems to be crawling out of the woodwork on this thread} saying that these drones will take our freedoms for security, which is totally bogus on so many levels, I simply couldn't describe all of it on this post.

On one hand, they say that the government doesn't really give a shit about the public in general, which to a certain extent is true, but on the the other hand, they say that our freedoms are being taken away when something like this is mentioned. That's a contradiction in itself, considering that if the government doesn't care about the people and vice versa, then what's the point in spying on them if neither side cares about each other?

Take off your tinfoil hats, and go play outside for a while, and remember that if you do nothing wrong, then you really have no business worrying about armed spy drones that won't be flying over America. You shouldn't believe in everything the media tells you without a grain of salt.

Just stop worrying, and love the bomb.

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-23 00:23:24

America is significally not free compared to other developed countries.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-23 00:29:08

At 12/22/12 02:29 PM, 24901miles wrote:
At 12/22/12 02:07 PM, DarkMatter wrote: And you want us to give up our guns?
A gun isn't going to take down a drone. They've very maneuverable and travel from 60-130 mph.

You will need to befriend a machinist, computer expert, and someone with a large tract of land in your area. A large enough cannon might be able to take one down, or some kind of obstacle trap (net, maybe).

EMP Bombs.

You could turn an Ipad into one of those.

As for the smaller, humming bird ones:
EMP fields. Lets see anything electronic get through that easily. Again, you can use Ipads to make them.

Or you could simply rig the hollow point of a bullet with an explosive and shoot down the smaller ones planes.

Let's see, you could also heavily mod and hook up to a computer one of the high end R/C airplane remotes and take control of one of the planes. Distance could be increased by using multiple moded wifi receivers/repeaters.

Or we can turn cell phones into signal jammers and shoot them into planes.

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-23 00:29:35

At 12/23/12 12:23 AM, BumFodder wrote: America is significally not free compared to other developed countries.

Please give me examples of this. I live in America and I feel free. What can other people do that I can't? What am I missing out on D:

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-23 00:36:16

I don't mind remote drones with guns, it sure as shit beats living in North Korea

Dr. Spedmund McMallet

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-23 00:54:35

It's okay everyone. They obviously will only be used for your own safety and not to gather personal and private information at all. As no governments would ever do such a thing to their people.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-23 01:20:22

At 12/23/12 12:29 AM, Tremulos wrote: Please give me examples of this. I live in America and I feel free. What can other people do that I can't? What am I missing out on D:

You are slaves >:D

but nah seriously its just things like freedom of the press and what have you. I didnt mean significantly as in loads but as in noticable. this article has a small table that doesnt really tell much http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_indices

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-23 01:24:48

At 12/23/12 01:20 AM, BumFodder wrote:
At 12/23/12 12:29 AM, Tremulos wrote: Please give me examples of this. I live in America and I feel free. What can other people do that I can't? What am I missing out on D:
You are slaves >:D

but nah seriously its just things like freedom of the press and what have you. I didnt mean significantly as in loads but as in noticable. this article has a small table that doesnt really tell much http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_indices

Ohhhh so you meant freedom of the press like being able to say shit on TV or something, not individual freedom. Fuck the press idgaf about them :D

BBS Signature

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-23 01:28:18

At 12/22/12 02:02 PM, Ononymous wrote: Yet we Brits have people getting arrested for burning poppies and posting them on FB...

And people getting arrested for being mean to celebrities on twitter.

Response to Land of the Free 2012-12-23 01:36:14

At 12/23/12 01:28 AM, Halberd wrote:
At 12/22/12 02:02 PM, Ononymous wrote: Yet we Brits have people getting arrested for burning poppies and posting them on FB...
And people getting arrested for being mean to celebrities on twitter.

So people are being arrested for using social networking sites. Nothing of value was lost.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature