00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

New Year's Resolutions

2,499 Views | 43 Replies

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-24 09:38:43

At 12/24/12 09:37 AM, Luis wrote: I think next yeat I'd like to move out of Philadelphia, maybe to San Francisco, or somewhere outside the US altogether. I feel that doing so, ill be able to settle down and find a nice girl, get married have kids and move on with my life. I'd also like to smoke more. I feel like I'd have been less stressed out if I integrated smoking more into my lifestyle. I'll probably drink less, I've gotten kinda bored of it and I'm moving on to a different chapter in my life so yeah it was fun!

Wagwan come to the west country, where my news years resolution can be to drink more. You can give me all that booze you're shedding, see?

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-24 11:27:40

At 12/24/12 09:37 AM, Luis wrote: I think next yeat I'd like to move out of Philadelphia, maybe to San Francisco, or somewhere outside the US altogether. I feel that doing so, ill be able to settle down and find a nice girl, get married have kids and move on with my life. I'd also like to smoke more. I feel like I'd have been less stressed out if I integrated smoking more into my lifestyle. I'll probably drink less, I've gotten kinda bored of it and I'm moving on to a different chapter in my life so yeah it was fun!

You're in luck Luis. I love a man who smokes. So you know. Fuck the West Country and come to the Garden of England that is Kent.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-24 11:33:24

This year was the first year I've EVER been able to stick to a resolution, So Can I say I'd like to continue to stick with it?

BBS Signature

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-24 11:52:02

At 12/24/12 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'll see about getting some more exercise. I won't deny that I do very little of it (long walks to places is the most I get) but I've been talking with a friend of mine about going swimming on a weekly basis so hopefully we get somewhere there.

That's a good one. I actually had this resolution(swimming regularly) the other year, but it didn't happen. Hope you have more luck with it.

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-24 12:01:43

At 12/24/12 11:27 AM, Gagsy wrote: You're in luck Luis. I love a man who smokes. So you know. Fuck the West Country and come to the Garden of England that is Kent.

Kent may've once been the capital of England before it was London, but really if we look at the future we all know it's Yeovil that will be soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeovil it's got nearly 50 people who aren't cunts in it

This is a song about cum on hotel walls.

BBS Signature

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-24 12:20:05

At 12/24/12 11:52 AM, o0-0o wrote:
At 12/24/12 09:10 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'll see about getting some more exercise. I won't deny that I do very little of it (long walks to places is the most I get) but I've been talking with a friend of mine about going swimming on a weekly basis so hopefully we get somewhere there.
That's a good one. I actually had this resolution(swimming regularly) the other year, but it didn't happen. Hope you have more luck with it.

If that fails for me, I know some friends who I think still do exercise on a weekly basis so I might tag along with them. If I don't get anywhere with taking on weekly exercises then hopefully I'll at least maintain a stable income which is my other aim for the new year considering how long I've been going without work. Until I can actually get a job again, I need to keep myself on a strict budget. Thankfully I can allow myself to spend a bit of money on going somewhere for my exercises so I should get by in the new year.

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-24 13:07:06

At 12/24/12 12:01 PM, Otto wrote:
Kent may've once been the capital of England before it was London, but really if we look at the future we all know it's Yeovil that will be soon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yeovil it's got nearly 50 people who aren't cunts in it

Bitch, we're so cool, we got our own real life 'meme'.

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-24 13:09:43

Be a cheap fuck and save as much money as possible.

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-26 16:26:08

At 12/26/12 04:23 PM, Austerity wrote: Make a shit ton of money, make a shit ton of friends, eat a shit ton of good food, have a shit ton of fun

Sounds like a shitty year, har har har.

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-26 18:40:48

At 12/24/12 01:07 PM, Gagsy wrote:
At 12/24/12 12:01 PM, Otto wrote:

Bitch, we're so cool, we got our own real life 'meme'.

I try to take the UK seriously because I might be moving up there for school, but how am I supposed not to laugh at a country with place-names like Kent, Yeovil, and Tunbridge Wells?

wolf piss

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-26 22:31:28

I don't do resolutions.

...the four right chords can make me cry

Some mellow jazz

BBS Signature

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-28 00:37:17

Here it is.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-28 00:39:57

At 12/24/12 09:37 AM, Luis wrote: I'd also like to smoke more.

Dafuq Luis, smoke LESS.

Response to New Year's Resolutions 2012-12-31 21:53:34

Must bump because New Years is almost here!

私のちんちん

BBS Signature