Be a Supporter!

Imaginary progress

  • 1,115 Views
  • 59 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:12:46 Reply

A moment in your life where you tell yourself you are getting things done, while what is around you demonstrates otherwise. What was once a small problem, is now a problem bigger than yourself. Now, you stand before a wall of responsibilities that was once able to be held in your hands. Erected as a monolith before you. Before you accuse others for crushing your dreams, be sure to blame yourself for building a monolith, that won't only crush your dreams, but crush you aswell.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Ragnarokia
Ragnarokia
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 22
Writer
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:17:42 Reply

Trying to argue things which are factually debunked on the internet.


When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship. Let's Player, Artist, Pony writer, Cuteness!

BBS Signature
Dew
Dew
  • Member since: Feb. 4, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:21:38 Reply

So what do we do here? Do we discuss the definition you have made which obscurely defines some variable only you seem to know, or do we list definitions of things we know?

I'll go with the latter:

Economics- the study of how people spend and use money to make choices.


-

Dr-Worm
Dr-Worm
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Movie Buff
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:25:39 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:21 AM, Dew wrote: So what do we do here? Do we discuss the definition you have made which obscurely defines some variable only you seem to know, or do we list definitions of things we know?

I think we're supposed to sit at the bottom of a small hill or something and stare reverently at him while deeply contemplating the intricate meaning of his every word. Also we're all wearing togas.


NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: If... (Anderson, 1968, UK) | Letterboxd | Last.fm

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:26:29 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:17 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Trying to argue things which are factually debunked on the internet.

There is the universe, there is our reality and there is our false reality.

We are living in a false reality.

We are afraid of reality.

We care too much about what is beyond our finite minds, all the while we neglect the smaller things in life.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Nebula
Nebula
  • Member since: Aug. 5, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Movie Buff
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 09:57:20 Reply

Ok Wade you can stop being a trolling alt now.


You fucking people make me sick Chat:http://tlk.io/newgrounds "The big bang theory is top notch anime"-Amaranthus.

BBS Signature
SomeTurtle
SomeTurtle
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 10:19:05 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:26 AM, Insanctuary wrote: There is the universe, there is our reality and there is our false reality.

There is the universe, there is our reality and there is those with a false reality.

We are living in a false reality.

Some live in a false reality.

We are afraid of reality.

Some are afraid of reality.

You seem to do a lot of assuming, as well you also seem to try and "confuse" a reader(at least from my prospective). Confusing isn't always deep and you are to some extent just babbling non-sense in what I quoted. Sure some people live in false realities, but a good chunk of them understand, accept, and live in reality. The same applies for fear in reality, some accept it while others deny it.

I read the OP, saw nothing of value or nothing worth discussing or analyzing further, as I said it seemed like you were trying to be "deep" when in reality you weren't and there was really no substance to what you were saying.

Peaches, peaches eaten by those who hate peaches, are nothing but peaches with masks. This mask doesn't bare the true self of the peach, only a feign appearance to appeal to those who are appalled by it. The peach is delusional in thinking he is something other then a peach and those that hate him for who he is are delusional for allowing his mask to change their perception of him. Peaches.....

^ Is the equivalent to what your OP is from my interpretation. It's non-sense that uses confusion to try and mask what it really is, which is nothing. It tries to sound and act deep when in reality it's literally just a jumbled mess I formulated as I was typing it.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 12:34:31 Reply

At 10/30/12 10:19 AM, SomeTurtle wrote: It's non-sense that uses confusion to try and mask what it really is, which is nothing. It tries to sound and act deep when in reality it's literally just a jumbled mess I formulated as I was typing it.

Strange. Usually when people are confused by something, they can't determine what it is. But here, you swear up and down that whatever it is past the confusion, its nothing. I do recall that everything you've just said about my OP is in the Bible a thousand times over. Nobody complains because whatever is making you say these things about me and my OP, it isn't healthy and it is down right biblical.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Baby-Bottle-Bob
Baby-Bottle-Bob
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 12:36:35 Reply

Procrastinations a bitch. thats why I work at a pharmacy that sells medical marijuana.


9

BBS Signature
4761
4761
  • Member since: Jun. 8, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 12:51:56 Reply

Strange. Usually when people are confused by something, they can't determine what it is. But here, you swear up and down that whatever it is past the confusion, its nothing. I do recall that everything you've just said about my OP is in the Bible a thousand times over. Nobody complains because whatever is making you say these things about me and my OP, it isn't healthy and it is down right biblical.

"You disagree with me or misunderstand what I convey - therefore you must be using the same logic and approach of a religious person or a book of holy scriptures"

This is pretty much every one of your posts, brah.


Even the most righteous, logically sound individuals are subject to poor reasoning skills and deluded mindsets.

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 12:53:29 Reply

At 10/30/12 12:34 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Strange. Usually when people are confused by something, they can't determine what it is. But here, you swear up and down that whatever it is past the confusion, its nothing. I do recall that everything you've just said about my OP is in the Bible a thousand times over. Nobody complains because whatever is making you say these things about me and my OP, it isn't healthy and it is down right biblical.

The key word is "try". He felt as if you were trying to confuse, but wasn't fooled himself.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:03:38 Reply

At 10/30/12 12:51 PM, 4761 wrote: This is pretty much every one of your posts, brah.

Provide an argument for your subjective statement. Don't say it. Explain it.

At 10/30/12 12:53 PM, Entice wrote: The key word is "try". He felt as if you were trying to confuse, but wasn't fooled himself.

A key word that was used before the verb 'mask', while the confusion was a neutral noun that was not represented by any other adjective or verb. Therefore the confusion was there, and it did not 'fool' him. Confusion can't fool you, if it fools itself.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:05:19 Reply

ITT: Insanctuary's life is fucking pathetic because no one relates to his depressing bullshit.


Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:10:28 Reply

At 10/30/12 01:05 PM, Suprememessage wrote: ITT: Insanctuary's life is fucking pathetic because no one relates to his depressing bullshit.

You do relate to my depressing meaning, for your life is built entirely on the elusive nature of my depressing meaning.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:14:50 Reply

At 10/30/12 01:12 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: This is one of those statements that is impossible to make sound any more dumber than it already it is. I have no idea how you accomplished this and I sure as all hell don't want to know.

You didn't even understand it, that is why you care so much about it right now.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:29:46 Reply

At 10/30/12 01:10 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/30/12 01:05 PM, Suprememessage wrote: ITT: Insanctuary's life is fucking pathetic because no one relates to his depressing bullshit.
You do relate to my depressing meaning, for your life is built entirely on the elusive nature of my depressing meaning.

Oh do tell, maybe your abnormal mentality would be best suited in a mental institution.


Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:35:59 Reply

At 10/30/12 01:29 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Oh do tell, maybe your abnormal mentality would be best suited in a mental institution.

My difference is a healthy difference, but it brings out the sick difference in each of you. There is much hatred towards me. I feel as if I'm not your enemy, but I bring the enemy out of you instead.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:39:22 Reply

imaginary progress= When I try to make something in famitracker, fail, examine templates and say "I tried!"


I'm just a dreamer. steam profile

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:43:13 Reply

At 10/30/12 01:39 PM, sweet21 wrote: imaginary progress= When I try to make something in famitracker, fail, examine templates and say "I tried!"

Would you agree that this imaginary process is why we live in a world with more avoidable problems than there are of inevitable ones?


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:47:17 Reply

At 10/30/12 01:43 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Would you agree that this imaginary process is why we live in a world with more avoidable problems than there are of inevitable ones?

I dunno. But what I do know is If I actually made progress I wouldn't wake up in the morning and say "Im a fucking loser," in fact I would probably be producing content by now. Good content.


I'm just a dreamer. steam profile

BBS Signature
Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:16:54 Reply

At 10/30/12 01:35 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/30/12 01:29 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Oh do tell, maybe your abnormal mentality would be best suited in a mental institution.
My difference is a healthy difference, but it brings out the sick difference in each of you. There is much hatred towards me. I feel as if I'm not your enemy, but I bring the enemy out of you instead.

Let me translate:

My difference is something I like. I makes me think I'm far superior to you. Everyone hates my sorry ass. I feel as if you're not hateful people, I just am fucking stupid I make the nicest people want to murder me and feed me to wolves.


Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:30:02 Reply

At 10/30/12 04:16 PM, Suprememessage wrote: My difference is something I like. I makes me think I'm far superior to you. Everyone hates my sorry ass. I feel as if you're not hateful people, I just am fucking stupid I make the nicest people want to murder me and feed me to wolves.

It takes a nobody to say 'everybody'.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Suprememessage
Suprememessage
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Writer
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:35:21 Reply

At 10/30/12 04:30 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/30/12 04:16 PM, Suprememessage wrote: My difference is something I like. I makes me think I'm far superior to you. Everyone hates my sorry ass. I feel as if you're not hateful people, I just am fucking stupid I make the nicest people want to murder me and feed me to wolves.
It takes a nobody to say 'everybody'.

I said everyone not everybody. You really are stupid. Here, let me lay it out for you, you take things that people know, common sense if you will, and reword it to sound sophisticated. You're nothing more than a fraud.


Member of Alpha Team in the WNG. Find out how to join here.

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:38:08 Reply

You're all fools for trying to argue with him.

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:38:55 Reply

At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, Jester wrote: You're all fools for trying to argue with him.

im batman.


I'm just a dreamer. steam profile

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:39:48 Reply

At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, Jester wrote: You're all fools for trying to argue with him.
im batman.

you're a fool, batman

saqwert
saqwert
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Melancholy
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:40:38 Reply

No, I'm Spartacus!

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:41:11 Reply

At 10/30/12 04:40 PM, xeMadoka wrote:
At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, Jester wrote: You're all fools for trying to argue with him.
im batman.
gtfo faker i am batman

Well I'm spiderman

Imaginary progress


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say. "Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog "Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:50:16 Reply

At 10/30/12 04:35 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I said everyone not everybody. You really are stupid. Here, let me lay it out for you, you take things that people know, common sense if you will, and reword it to sound sophisticated. You're nothing more than a fraud.

You act as if it makes much of a difference. You resorted to a logical fallacy, which was my point. I don't expect myself to agree with someone who judges me with logical fallacies.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:00:33 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:12 AM, Insanctuary wrote: A moment in your life where you tell yourself you are getting things done, while what is around you demonstrates otherwise. What was once a small problem, is now a problem bigger than yourself. Now, you stand before a wall of responsibilities that was once able to be held in your hands. Erected as a monolith before you. Before you accuse others for crushing your dreams, be sure to blame yourself for building a monolith, that won't only crush your dreams, but crush you aswell.

Poetic eh?

What conditions do you hold yourself too?

What expected science of measure is held for a man of your logic? When testing the ideal state of the circumstances at large.

Freedom from delusions of utopia. Isn't that the context of these posts?


My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.