00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Duckyellow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Imaginary progress

2,515 Views | 47 Replies

Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:12:46

A moment in your life where you tell yourself you are getting things done, while what is around you demonstrates otherwise. What was once a small problem, is now a problem bigger than yourself. Now, you stand before a wall of responsibilities that was once able to be held in your hands. Erected as a monolith before you. Before you accuse others for crushing your dreams, be sure to blame yourself for building a monolith, that won't only crush your dreams, but crush you aswell.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:17:42

Trying to argue things which are factually debunked on the internet.

When this post hits 88 mph, you're going to see some serious friendship.

Youtube, Twitch: Mostly games

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:21:38

So what do we do here? Do we discuss the definition you have made which obscurely defines some variable only you seem to know, or do we list definitions of things we know?

I'll go with the latter:

Economics- the study of how people spend and use money to make choices.

-

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:25:39

At 10/30/12 06:21 AM, Dew wrote: So what do we do here? Do we discuss the definition you have made which obscurely defines some variable only you seem to know, or do we list definitions of things we know?

I think we're supposed to sit at the bottom of a small hill or something and stare reverently at him while deeply contemplating the intricate meaning of his every word. Also we're all wearing togas.

NG Cinema Club Movie of the Week: Night of the Living Dead (Romero, 1968, USA) | Letterboxd | Steam

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 06:26:29

At 10/30/12 06:17 AM, Ragnarokia wrote: Trying to argue things which are factually debunked on the internet.

There is the universe, there is our reality and there is our false reality.

We are living in a false reality.

We are afraid of reality.

We care too much about what is beyond our finite minds, all the while we neglect the smaller things in life.

You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 10:19:05

At 10/30/12 06:26 AM, Insanctuary wrote: There is the universe, there is our reality and there is our false reality.

There is the universe, there is our reality and there is those with a false reality.

We are living in a false reality.

Some live in a false reality.

We are afraid of reality.

Some are afraid of reality.

You seem to do a lot of assuming, as well you also seem to try and "confuse" a reader(at least from my prospective). Confusing isn't always deep and you are to some extent just babbling non-sense in what I quoted. Sure some people live in false realities, but a good chunk of them understand, accept, and live in reality. The same applies for fear in reality, some accept it while others deny it.

I read the OP, saw nothing of value or nothing worth discussing or analyzing further, as I said it seemed like you were trying to be "deep" when in reality you weren't and there was really no substance to what you were saying.

Peaches, peaches eaten by those who hate peaches, are nothing but peaches with masks. This mask doesn't bare the true self of the peach, only a feign appearance to appeal to those who are appalled by it. The peach is delusional in thinking he is something other then a peach and those that hate him for who he is are delusional for allowing his mask to change their perception of him. Peaches.....

^ Is the equivalent to what your OP is from my interpretation. It's non-sense that uses confusion to try and mask what it really is, which is nothing. It tries to sound and act deep when in reality it's literally just a jumbled mess I formulated as I was typing it.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 12:34:31

At 10/30/12 10:19 AM, SomeTurtle wrote: It's non-sense that uses confusion to try and mask what it really is, which is nothing. It tries to sound and act deep when in reality it's literally just a jumbled mess I formulated as I was typing it.

Strange. Usually when people are confused by something, they can't determine what it is. But here, you swear up and down that whatever it is past the confusion, its nothing. I do recall that everything you've just said about my OP is in the Bible a thousand times over. Nobody complains because whatever is making you say these things about me and my OP, it isn't healthy and it is down right biblical.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 12:36:35

Procrastinations a bitch. thats why I work at a pharmacy that sells medical marijuana.

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:03:38

At 10/30/12 12:51 PM, 4761 wrote: This is pretty much every one of your posts, brah.

Provide an argument for your subjective statement. Don't say it. Explain it.

At 10/30/12 12:53 PM, Entice wrote: The key word is "try". He felt as if you were trying to confuse, but wasn't fooled himself.

A key word that was used before the verb 'mask', while the confusion was a neutral noun that was not represented by any other adjective or verb. Therefore the confusion was there, and it did not 'fool' him. Confusion can't fool you, if it fools itself.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:05:19

ITT: Insanctuary's life is fucking pathetic because no one relates to his depressing bullshit.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:10:28

At 10/30/12 01:05 PM, Suprememessage wrote: ITT: Insanctuary's life is fucking pathetic because no one relates to his depressing bullshit.

You do relate to my depressing meaning, for your life is built entirely on the elusive nature of my depressing meaning.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:14:50

At 10/30/12 01:12 PM, MonthlyVolatile wrote: This is one of those statements that is impossible to make sound any more dumber than it already it is. I have no idea how you accomplished this and I sure as all hell don't want to know.

You didn't even understand it, that is why you care so much about it right now.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:29:46

At 10/30/12 01:10 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/30/12 01:05 PM, Suprememessage wrote: ITT: Insanctuary's life is fucking pathetic because no one relates to his depressing bullshit.
You do relate to my depressing meaning, for your life is built entirely on the elusive nature of my depressing meaning.

Oh do tell, maybe your abnormal mentality would be best suited in a mental institution.

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:35:59

At 10/30/12 01:29 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Oh do tell, maybe your abnormal mentality would be best suited in a mental institution.

My difference is a healthy difference, but it brings out the sick difference in each of you. There is much hatred towards me. I feel as if I'm not your enemy, but I bring the enemy out of you instead.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:39:22

imaginary progress= When I try to make something in famitracker, fail, examine templates and say "I tried!"

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:43:13

At 10/30/12 01:39 PM, sweet21 wrote: imaginary progress= When I try to make something in famitracker, fail, examine templates and say "I tried!"

Would you agree that this imaginary process is why we live in a world with more avoidable problems than there are of inevitable ones?

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 13:47:17

At 10/30/12 01:43 PM, Insanctuary wrote: Would you agree that this imaginary process is why we live in a world with more avoidable problems than there are of inevitable ones?

I dunno. But what I do know is If I actually made progress I wouldn't wake up in the morning and say "Im a fucking loser," in fact I would probably be producing content by now. Good content.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:16:54

At 10/30/12 01:35 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/30/12 01:29 PM, Suprememessage wrote: Oh do tell, maybe your abnormal mentality would be best suited in a mental institution.
My difference is a healthy difference, but it brings out the sick difference in each of you. There is much hatred towards me. I feel as if I'm not your enemy, but I bring the enemy out of you instead.

Let me translate:

My difference is something I like. I makes me think I'm far superior to you. Everyone hates my sorry ass. I feel as if you're not hateful people, I just am fucking stupid I make the nicest people want to murder me and feed me to wolves.

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:30:02

At 10/30/12 04:16 PM, Suprememessage wrote: My difference is something I like. I makes me think I'm far superior to you. Everyone hates my sorry ass. I feel as if you're not hateful people, I just am fucking stupid I make the nicest people want to murder me and feed me to wolves.

It takes a nobody to say 'everybody'.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:35:21

At 10/30/12 04:30 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/30/12 04:16 PM, Suprememessage wrote: My difference is something I like. I makes me think I'm far superior to you. Everyone hates my sorry ass. I feel as if you're not hateful people, I just am fucking stupid I make the nicest people want to murder me and feed me to wolves.
It takes a nobody to say 'everybody'.

I said everyone not everybody. You really are stupid. Here, let me lay it out for you, you take things that people know, common sense if you will, and reword it to sound sophisticated. You're nothing more than a fraud.

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:38:08

You're all fools for trying to argue with him.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:38:55

At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, Jester wrote: You're all fools for trying to argue with him.

im batman.

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:39:48

At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, sweet21 wrote:
At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, Jester wrote: You're all fools for trying to argue with him.
im batman.

you're a fool, batman

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:41:11

At 10/30/12 04:40 PM, xeMadoka wrote:
At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, sweet21 wrote:
im batman.
gtfo faker i am batman

Well I'm spiderman

Imaginary progress

STEAM

"What I would and wouldn't do with your tight twink body is none of their business. But seriously, I would fucking destroy you." - Xenomit

BBS Signature

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 16:50:16

At 10/30/12 04:35 PM, Suprememessage wrote: I said everyone not everybody. You really are stupid. Here, let me lay it out for you, you take things that people know, common sense if you will, and reword it to sound sophisticated. You're nothing more than a fraud.

You act as if it makes much of a difference. You resorted to a logical fallacy, which was my point. I don't expect myself to agree with someone who judges me with logical fallacies.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:00:33

At 10/30/12 06:12 AM, Insanctuary wrote: A moment in your life where you tell yourself you are getting things done, while what is around you demonstrates otherwise. What was once a small problem, is now a problem bigger than yourself. Now, you stand before a wall of responsibilities that was once able to be held in your hands. Erected as a monolith before you. Before you accuse others for crushing your dreams, be sure to blame yourself for building a monolith, that won't only crush your dreams, but crush you aswell.

Poetic eh?

What conditions do you hold yourself too?

What expected science of measure is held for a man of your logic? When testing the ideal state of the circumstances at large.

Freedom from delusions of utopia. Isn't that the context of these posts?

My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:06:34

actually on the internet im very progeressiv but tell myself i get nothign done. then i take the razor out of a pencil sharpener and cut my testicles to puncish myself for being such a loser fucking RETARD i hate myself

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:20:39

At 10/30/12 05:00 PM, Tankdown wrote: Poetic eh?

What conditions do you hold yourself too?

Responsibilities, self-discipline in intellectual virtues, perception and action, keeping myself alive and taking care of things critically and diligently.

What expected science of measure is held for a man of your logic? When testing the ideal state of the circumstances at large.

Science is the process of understanding the world, and Psychology is the process of understanding ourselves. Philosophy is the ring-leader that brings it all together.

Freedom from delusions of utopia. Isn't that the context of these posts?

We are not in a utopia, but we are living inside of our heads and neglecting the real world.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:24:29

Fantastic

Now what are your problems.

My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:30:38

Ummmm... just because something doesn't go they way we planned doesn't mean we're not making progress. We just have to find a way to make it work.

Hey what's going on here??

HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature