Be a Supporter!

Imaginary progress

  • 1,160 Views
  • 59 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:06:34 Reply

actually on the internet im very progeressiv but tell myself i get nothign done. then i take the razor out of a pencil sharpener and cut my testicles to puncish myself for being such a loser fucking RETARD i hate myself


I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:20:39 Reply

At 10/30/12 05:00 PM, Tankdown wrote: Poetic eh?

What conditions do you hold yourself too?

Responsibilities, self-discipline in intellectual virtues, perception and action, keeping myself alive and taking care of things critically and diligently.

What expected science of measure is held for a man of your logic? When testing the ideal state of the circumstances at large.

Science is the process of understanding the world, and Psychology is the process of understanding ourselves. Philosophy is the ring-leader that brings it all together.

Freedom from delusions of utopia. Isn't that the context of these posts?

We are not in a utopia, but we are living inside of our heads and neglecting the real world.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:24:29 Reply

Fantastic

Now what are your problems.


My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Mizzjuicyflava
Mizzjuicyflava
  • Member since: Jun. 21, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 21
Reader
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:30:38 Reply

Ummmm... just because something doesn't go they way we planned doesn't mean we're not making progress. We just have to find a way to make it work.

Hey what's going on here??


HEY BOO!!!

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:50:54 Reply

At 10/30/12 05:30 PM, mizzjuicyflava wrote: Ummmm... just because something doesn't go they way we planned doesn't mean we're not making progress. We just have to find a way to make it work.

This would be a falsifiable excuse. We have plenty of space and time to be constructive.

Hey what's going on here??

Nothing out of the ordinary.

At 10/30/12 05:24 PM, Tankdown wrote: Fantastic

Now what are your problems.

I don't have any. I'm physically, mentally and sexually healthy. I can do just about anything I set my mind to. I have no serious fears, and only avoid things like daredevil type heights. The proper question would be ''What was your problems that you've long fixed?'', and that would be anger issues, withdrawal, obsessed with pornography, being an asshole out of fear of my insecurities and obsessed with physical strength, hence I used to carry cinderblocks, of all things, around my neighborhood and 20 blocks down to a park from time to time. I have long fixed my weaknesses and my lifestyle.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:52:38 Reply

At 10/30/12 05:50 PM, Insanctuary wrote: hence I used to carry cinderblocks, of all things, around my neighborhood and 20 blocks down to a park from time to time.

Did you ever drop one on a cat?

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 17:59:26 Reply

At 10/30/12 05:52 PM, Entice wrote: Did you ever drop one on a cat?

Your intentions are ignominious.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

dem0lecule
dem0lecule
  • Member since: Feb. 17, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 18:02:10 Reply

At 10/30/12 05:24 PM, Tankdown wrote: Fantastic

Now what are your problems.

Making thinking-threads is his orgasm. You have to understand him.


What comes around goes around...

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 18:04:31 Reply

At 10/30/12 05:59 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
At 10/30/12 05:52 PM, Entice wrote: Did you ever drop one on a cat?
Your intentions are ignominious.

I'm not the one that showed psychotic behavior from a young age.

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 18:05:50 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:02 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 10/30/12 05:24 PM, Tankdown wrote: Fantastic

Now what are your problems.
Making thinking-threads is his orgasm. You have to understand him.

Every time he fucks a dog and is about to cum, PLOP! a shit thread appears.


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 18:06:49 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:05 PM, koopahermit wrote:
At 10/30/12 06:02 PM, dem0lecule wrote:
At 10/30/12 05:24 PM, Tankdown wrote: Fantastic

Now what are your problems.
Making thinking-threads is his orgasm. You have to understand him.
Every time he fucks a dog and is about to cum, PLOP! a shit thread appears.

Damn he's been getting busy the lack couple days

Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 18:15:13 Reply

At 10/30/12 05:50 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I don't have any. I'm physically, mentally and sexually healthy.

Not a single amount of hatred for yourself? Even a little?


My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 18:17:25 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:15 PM, Tankdown wrote:
At 10/30/12 05:50 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I don't have any. I'm physically, mentally and sexually healthy.
Not a single amount of hatred for yourself? Even a little?

He's a pseudo intellectual who fucks dogs! It's the best life anyone could POSSIBLY want to have!


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 18:32:36 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:15 PM, Tankdown wrote: Not a single amount of hatred for yourself? Even a little?

I don't live as the person I am being accused for being. I'd hate what you accuse me for being, but I can not hate myself for the person I am in which is irrelevant to your accusations.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 20:09:17 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:32 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I don't live as the person I am being accused for being. I'd hate what you accuse me for being, but I can not hate myself for the person I am in which is irrelevant to your accusations.

I didn't accuse you of anything in that post Insanctuary. I ask because everyone should have a honest opinion of themselves.

Yes, I did indirectly accuse you that time.


My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 20:17:47 Reply

At 10/30/12 08:09 PM, Tankdown wrote: Yes, I did indirectly accuse you that time.

As long as you do not accuse me, then you don't have to worry with me. Alas, I still remember your responses to me in my other threads, so I am still watching your every intention towards me.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 20:20:59 Reply

At 10/30/12 08:17 PM, Insanctuary wrote: As long as you do not accuse me, then you don't have to worry with me. Alas, I still remember your responses to me in my other threads, so I am still watching your every intention towards me.

........Why in god's name wouldn't I expect you to read my avatar's name!? Or did you think I calculated that you have a short term memory span for whoever posts in the threads you make!?


My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 20:32:15 Reply

At 10/30/12 08:20 PM, Tankdown wrote: ........Why in god's name wouldn't I expect you to read my avatar's name!? Or did you think I calculated that you have a short term memory span for whoever posts in the threads you make!?

I don't understand your intentions right now, but the more you test my patience, the more power I will have over you.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.

SomeTurtle
SomeTurtle
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 22:42:10 Reply

At 10/30/12 04:38 PM, Jester wrote: You're all fools for trying to argue with him.

But arguing is fun, whether or not you will win or lose and whether or not you are right.

At 10/30/12 12:34 PM, Insanctuary wrote:
Strange. Usually when people are confused by something, they can't determine what it is.

"as well you also seem to try and 'confuse' a reader"

I do recall that everything you've just said about my OP is in the Bible a thousand times over. Nobody complains because whatever is making you say these things about me and my OP, it isn't healthy and it is down right biblical.

Oh really? Honestly I wouldn't know because I've never read the bible nor do I believe in any sort of organized religion. So it would be a huge coincidence if this was true, but something tells me it's not. As well it's unfair for you to say because I disagree with your OP and have a different perspective then you, that what ever drives this prospective is that of an unhealthy nature.

I believe I was very respectful in my post and didn't attack your character as much as I attacked your OP for it's lack of substance while trying to sound "deep", as if what you had typed was some new found prospective on the world that would change the way we processed reality. The bottom line is, your OP was mere non-sense, sure it had some "meaning" but your way of delivering the information was a failure, at least in my opinion, and it attempted to be deep when in reality it wasn't.

I've noticed that you choose certain words in your post to make yourself sound more intelligent. While I don't doubt that you aren't an idiot, I think you try way to hard to use certain words and type in a certain fashion that it actually backfires and make you seem like you are full of shit. You seem to go for this philosophical wisdom when it's not needed.

Manly-Chicken
Manly-Chicken
  • Member since: May. 30, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Game Developer
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 22:49:49 Reply

Insanctuary during insanctuary's thread in a fun visual metaphor.

[NSFW]

Imaginary progress


BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 22:52:12 Reply

At 10/30/12 06:05 PM, koopahermit wrote:
Every time he fucks a dog and is about to cum, PLOP! a shit thread appears.

Respect.

At 10/30/12 06:17 PM, koopahermit wrote:
He's a pseudo intellectual who fucks dogs! It's the best life anyone could POSSIBLY want to have!

Neglect.


I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
beardkiller
beardkiller
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Gamer
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 22:55:35 Reply

Every time insanctuary posts i die alittle inside


Hi

BBS Signature
koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 23:04:18 Reply

At 10/30/12 10:52 PM, Boss wrote:
At 10/30/12 06:05 PM, koopahermit wrote:
Every time he fucks a dog and is about to cum, PLOP! a shit thread appears.
Respect.

At 10/30/12 06:17 PM, koopahermit wrote:
He's a pseudo intellectual who fucks dogs! It's the best life anyone could POSSIBLY want to have!
Neglect.

I guess I should've posted [SARCASM] in big bold words at the bottom.


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Boss
Boss
  • Member since: Apr. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Melancholy
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 23:05:29 Reply

At 10/30/12 11:04 PM, koopahermit wrote:
I guess I should've posted [SARCASM] in big bold words at the bottom.

calling someone out 4 being a pseudo intellectual is SO 2011 dude


I'm an instigator

BBS Signature
koopahermit
koopahermit
  • Member since: Jul. 25, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Melancholy
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-10-30 23:08:24 Reply

At 10/30/12 11:05 PM, Boss wrote:
At 10/30/12 11:04 PM, koopahermit wrote:
I guess I should've posted [SARCASM] in big bold words at the bottom.
calling someone out 4 being a pseudo intellectual is SO 2011 dude

Dammit.

Imaginary progress


I am hilarious and you will quote everything I say.
"Man, fuck your logic." - HomicidialFrog
"Normal people. They're so fucking weird." - Xenomit

BBS Signature
Tankdown
Tankdown
  • Member since: May. 11, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-11-01 14:39:35 Reply

At 10/30/12 08:32 PM, Insanctuary wrote: I don't understand your intentions right now, but the more you test my patience, the more power I will have over you.

Flip a coin.

Think of Newton's third law.

Prior before is a miss guess.


My logic has a tendency of getting me getting stuck in the middle.

Urban-Champion
Urban-Champion
  • Member since: Feb. 25, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Gamer
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-11-01 14:51:42 Reply

formula for an Insanctuary thread

men + dicks + assholes = Insanctuary logic

Insanctuary
Insanctuary
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Imaginary progress 2012-11-01 17:29:16 Reply

At 11/1/12 02:51 PM, Urban-Champion wrote: men + dicks + assholes = Insanctuary logic

That would be improbable, hence that formula starts with you.


You do not make examples, you make excuses; you do not solve problems, you shift problems; you do not stand behind your statements, you stand behind your stasis.