00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Itspanzinobro just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

"Animals don't go to heaven"

3,582 Views | 31 Replies

"Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 00:51:22

I remember when I was a young lad growing up in a christian environment. I was constantly taught that animals didn't go to heaven, because they didn't have souls.

God must've never had a pet he loved. How much different are we then animals? Who are we to say that we have spirits and souls but that animals are bereft of such luxury?

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 00:53:28

Ive always thought that animals had souls

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:03:51

If your going by Biblical beliefs, the Bible never says one way or the other.

Thus, the age-old question is born if animals go to Heaven or not.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:11:22

Christians are so fucking ignorant and selfish. They think humans are the only living things that matter, just look at how they portray God: as a human.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:12:58

humans are animals...

thanks

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:14:37

I'll just leave this here.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:15:48

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:17:19

At 7/30/12 01:14 AM, ZJ wrote: I'll just leave this here.

a classic

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:23:13

At 7/30/12 01:15 AM, yugimt wrote: Well, here's the bible in a nutshell.

I love you

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:28:28

This is code name for since we ARE animals we don't have souls.

Ecchi first, ask questions never.

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:36:52

god i would really hate having been born to religious parents. good thing you seem to have withstood the brainwashing.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 01:59:42

Oh man...those cows are going to be pissed....

I'm just a dreamer.

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 02:14:13

At 7/30/12 01:11 AM, mothballs wrote: Christians are so fucking ignorant and selfish. They think humans are the only living things that matter, just look at how they portray God: as a human.

Do you really think goldfish are equal to humans.

really.

filler text

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 02:28:51

nothing has a soul, all organisms on planet earth started out in water when lightning struck the surface of the ocean and created alien-like matter which later evolved.

penis

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 02:44:25

I doubt anything goes to heaven; as I don't believe in a god, or heaven, or afterlife.

"Don't worry honey, I won't fall asleep on the toilet." - Elvis Presley

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 02:46:47

At 7/30/12 01:14 AM, ZJ wrote: I'll just leave this here.

NG isn't as crap as I thought. Before I even opened this thread, I was thinking "If I don't see an All Dogs Go to Heaven" refrence, it just validates my opinion on NG"

Viva La Liquid Funk Baby. Keep it Mellow for all our sakes.

For Crap Nobody Cares About

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 02:47:33

I heard a contradictory statement from a televangelist on TV.

Something about animals rising up with us during rapture or something.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 02:53:15

If they did and I was in some sort of religion, I would order a dead horse to be buried with me so I can ride up there in style.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 02:54:23

the idea of animals going to heaven is stupid because 1) the idea of heaven is designed for humans and the thought of a frog chillin' in heaven is retarded, and 2) the concept of heaven itself is fucking stupid.
nothing exists after death. get over it. it's ironic how 'nothingness' is harder to comprehend that god.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 02:59:22

At 7/30/12 02:28 AM, JohnnyDamon wrote: nothing has a soul, all organisms on planet earth started out in water when lightning struck the surface of the ocean and created alien-like matter which later evolved.

penis

or it could've been!

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 04:40:23

its probably because the bible is bullshit and holds the idea that human beings are the center of the world whereas in reality we are worthless on the scale of the universe.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 04:49:58

budhist monks watch themselves so they don't kill animals because they believe that they could be reincarnated into them. This applied to everything from dogs, to ants. So they took their sweet ass time building a temple without killing even a single fucking insect or being of any sort. I think being a normal christian that believes animals are the spawns of lucifer would be much easier.

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 05:31:36

that is the biggest bunch of bullshit i've heard ever- they obviously never met my dog...

...and they never will.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 06:25:30

How would god eat if sacrificed animals didn't go to him?

"خيبر خيبر يايهود جيش محمد سوف يعود"

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 06:31:58

At 7/30/12 12:51 AM, DarkMatter wrote: I remember when I was a young lad growing up in a christian environment. I was constantly taught that animals didn't go to heaven, because they didn't have souls.

God must've never had a pet he loved. How much different are we then animals? Who are we to say that we have spirits and souls but that animals are bereft of such luxury?

Everyone knows that gingers and animals don't have souls, just like black people steal stuff.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 07:21:47

I never really got this. What do christians think letting kittens into their special club will ruin it somehow? Hell, even the christians I've heard comforting their children will say "Dexter went to doggy heaven." not regular heaven. Now I think about it, it's like the creature apartheid up there, what the hell?!

"Anything could happen in the next half hour!"

"For the love of God, don't stop pretending you're a dragon!"

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 19:51:58

Humans, above the other criters of the planet.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 20:01:12

There is noway to know for sure, if animals go to Heaven.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 21:57:05

At 7/30/12 12:51 AM, DarkMatter wrote: I remember when I was a young lad growing up in a christian environment. I was constantly taught that animals didn't go to heaven, because they didn't have souls.

I think saying animals don't have souls isn't right because you can't prove it in any way, at least not now. God loves everything he creats because he created it, why would you be upset for something you create? Even if God had regrets, why didn't he just change them so they work like he wants, if he really has the power over everything? That makes me wonder why he doesn't delete Satan and the Devil from anything forever, if he doesn't delete him. Does God accept the evilness of Satan and his followers?

I am evil.

Response to "Animals don't go to heaven" 2012-07-30 22:01:03

At 7/30/12 12:51 AM, DarkMatter wrote: How much different are we then animals?

The ability to reason and use logical, basic levels of sentience, opposable thumbs.

It's actually a good thing animals don't have souls, because they don't have the ability to comprehend the bible or follow basic morality.

"Guns don't kill people, the government does."

- Dale Gribble

Please do not contact Homor to get your message added to this sig, there is no more room.

BBS Signature