00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jaevierffr just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi

6,316 Views | 48 Replies

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 02:36:29

Justin should get into boxing.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 02:44:30

Owned! I don't like Bieber's music, but he has just made my day.

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 03:09:54

Wow a paparazzi provokes a "celebrity" (and I use the term loosely) enough get himself beat up, so that he can charge him for assault and therefore creating an even greater scandal story he could have pulled out of his ass by taking some photos of said "celebrity" looking mildly pissed off. Greatest move in any paparazzi's arsenal of douchebagery.

This is where I wrote something funny

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 03:15:08

At 5/29/12 07:02 PM, Tony-DarkGrave wrote:
At 5/29/12 06:58 PM, zag wrote: it should be legal to kill paparazzi.
they aren't even human. they're just pure scum anyway.
not true. the paparazzi are good people making celebrities look like bigger idiots than they already are is great.

This is both true, and yet debatable... What do?

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 03:28:34

The fact that it was Justin Bieber who committed this "crime" makes little difference to me. The pap sounds like he was being a complete asshole, standing in front of someone's car and not letting them drive. That's begging to have your ass handed to you. As for "pain in the torso", let's face it, there's not much JB could do with his bare hands to hurt that pap guy who appears to weigh almost twice as much as JB; that paparazzi asshole seems to be milking his "misfortune" for all it's worth (and more) simply because a lawyer told him that he could make a lot of money by taking advantage of the situation.

Legally speaking, JB shouldn't have physically attacked the guy, but if we're speaking of justice, that man shouldn't sue Justin Bieber for anything more than what it will cost to have his "injuries" looked after, which should be next to nothing. The true "crime" here, if it could be called that, would be this paparazzi asshole milking any significant profit out of the situation, just from being an asshole.

It made more sense in my head.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 05:24:13

Lame overreaction and PR stunt.

My power is the only power.

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 05:28:04

At 5/30/12 03:28 AM, Tremulos wrote: The fact that it was Justin Bieber who committed this "crime" makes little difference to me. The pap sounds like he was being a complete asshole, standing in front of someone's car and not letting them drive. That's begging to have your ass handed to you. As for "pain in the torso", let's face it, there's not much JB could do with his bare hands to hurt that pap guy who appears to weigh almost twice as much as JB; that paparazzi asshole seems to be milking his "misfortune" for all it's worth (and more) simply because a lawyer told him that he could make a lot of money by taking advantage of the situation.

Legally speaking, JB shouldn't have physically attacked the guy, but if we're speaking of justice, that man shouldn't sue Justin Bieber for anything more than what it will cost to have his "injuries" looked after, which should be next to nothing. The true "crime" here, if it could be called that, would be this paparazzi asshole milking any significant profit out of the situation, just from being an asshole.

You realize Lil Elivis' album is three weeks away?

It's called publicity stunt.

Don't feel bad for the poor rich superstar who can't handle relentless paparazzi, whom btw they know won't ever harm them and likely won't retaliate in a physical altercation due to financial compensation.

My power is the only power.

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 09:22:28

Oh man oh man. This is just golden. If he gets convicted he's going to get ripped open like a christmas cracker.

in outer space there will be no law to keep me from love

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 09:28:38

He's getting old.

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 09:47:43

At 5/29/12 07:05 PM, RacistBassist wrote: If this was any state besides uber-liberal California, I would expect the Biebs would get off with self-defense or some shit since blocking somebodies path deliberately and harassing them can constitute as a threat, but nope, the Biebs will probably be charged with attempted murder and a hate crime

:: i don't mind punching a girl no more today's society if fucked up and i believe that they need a fucking beating when need so yeah i wouldn't care i still would punch them

back on topic lol no way

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

was her name tenneassi

omtish

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 10:04:24

I'm not calling JB gay after this.Respect

I don't call him gay,just sometimes for fun

Bitte meine beliebte Nazi mods, keine bannerino, weil ich auch ein Nazi Scwein bin! Danke schön

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 10:08:41

Drama

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 12:41:55

At 5/29/12 07:05 PM, RacistBassist wrote: If this was any state besides uber-liberal California, I would expect the Biebs would get off with self-defense or some shit since blocking somebodies path deliberately and harassing them can constitute as a threat, but nope, the Biebs will probably be charged with attempted murder and a hate crime

God, hopefully this will ruin his career, and be his downfall, the faster hes gone the less we have to deal with him.

My Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/fuzzum1 11

If you get a ban, it was totally worth it. 10/10, I love you. -Skaren

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 13:06:34

No matter how bad an artist may be, attacking paparazzi is always justified in my opinion.

New tune: Yag

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 13:21:55

Poor paparazzi.

Pretend not to care about anything, but be bothered by everything.

You may be fast on the roads but it's no use on the track.

ScaryPicnic made me do it.My letterboxd.

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 16:16:16

All pictures in said article are fucking priceless.

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 17:21:01

The interesting thing is now he can be tried as an adult. So he can get some serious time.

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 20:33:53

Pretty awesome. He'll have to do that a few more times before I start liking him, though.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Justin Bieber beats up Paparazzi 2012-05-30 21:42:39

The picture of him is just fucking hilarious.