00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

snoozerzz just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Most girls are attractive

2,783 Views | 32 Replies

Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 19:34:49

All throughout my 4 years in high school I never really understood why guys were so picky. 90% of girls are attractive in some way to me and are very fuckable. Most of the time, I just think to myself "why not?" when I see a girl that's not a 10 out of 10. But other guys seem to want only 10 out of 10 looking girls and nothing else or else it's disgusting.

I don't know if I'm the only one, I mean I have a high sex drive and everything but it really doesn't matter, because the picky as hell guys I talk to also have very high sex drives. I just don't understand how guys could say no to sex so much, it really makes no sense.

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 19:37:16

They are called standards.

They determine what you go for isn't just a breathing organism with orifices you can put your dick in.

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 19:42:08

At 4/25/12 07:34 PM, mothballs wrote: I just don't understand how guys could say no to sex so much, it really makes no sense.

Where are you finding all these acceptably looking women that are easily offering you sex with no diseases or payments involved? Unless you're very attractive or hang out with whores, I don't see the average Joe having many opportunities to turn down sex.

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 19:42:27

At 4/25/12 07:37 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote: They are called standards.

They determine what you go for isn't just a breathing organism with orifices you can put your dick in.

yes but most girls aren't like that, most guys will say that they wouldn't fuck a girl if her face was a TINY bit out of proportion, which just never made sense to me.

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 19:44:57

Pics or it didn't happen.

It depends where you live. The traditional stereotype is that cold northern places where you spend the winter wrapped up in a million layers of warmth and can get away with long clothes in the summer have less attractive people than warmer climates where people run around in bikinis half the year. If people don't have to look good, they don't bother.

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 19:54:17

At 4/25/12 07:34 PM, mothballs wrote: 90% of girls are attractive in some way to me and are very fuckable. Most of the time, I just think to myself "why not?" when I see a girl that's not a 10 out of 10.

You think every girl is attractive because you are desperate.

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 19:56:29

I agree with OP. Alot of the guys I know will habitually point out pretty much every cute girl we drive by, and fuck it, I'll join in. I like pussy too. Most guys do that right?

Anyway, whenever a girl's hotness is contested the contester usually ends his argument with "I didn't say I wouldn't fuck her though".

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 19:57:16

At 4/25/12 07:44 PM, AcetheSuperVillain wrote:

It depends where you live. The traditional stereotype is that cold northern places where you spend the winter wrapped up in a million layers of warmth and can get away with long clothes in the summer have less attractive people than warmer climates where people run around in bikinis half the year. If people don't have to look good, they don't bother.

I live in Long Island which has pretty weird weather, but it doesn't matter. No matter where I go, girls are the same everywhere. It doesn't really matter what they wear being that they usually wear completely different things every day.

At 4/25/12 07:54 PM, EtchASketchClock wrote:
At 4/25/12 07:34 PM, mothballs wrote: 90% of girls are attractive in some way to me and are very fuckable. Most of the time, I just think to myself "why not?" when I see a girl that's not a 10 out of 10.
You think every girl is attractive because you are desperate.

I knew I was eventually going to get this kind of post, but thing is I have a girlfriend. I can get sex from her whenever but sometimes it gets boring doing the same girl over and over again, there's not much variety.

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 22:05:36

Opinion.

私のちんちん

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 22:36:36

To be honest, I havent felt attracted to anyone for 5 years.

comment pls | follow pls | aka FishType1

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 22:38:42

Did you say 10/10? There is no perfect woman young man.

Formerly Known As J-Rex

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 23:09:20

I always thought that too. I thought it was just personal preference but I used to hang out with a couple of guys who'd point out little flaws in girls I'd never even notice until they mentioned it. Most guys aren't even in a position to be that picky when it comes to girls. Unless the girl's a bitch or doesn't take care of herself, I can find many girls attractive.

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-25 23:20:15

At 4/25/12 07:39 PM, daethdrain wrote: Girls are only attractive if they want to have sex with me.

LOL. I use to think any girl with a vag was attractive when I was a teen

Are you not Entertained ?!?

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 00:01:34

That actually means your genes suck so bad you'll mate weith almost anything to pass them on.

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 01:38:11

I find myself physically attracted to a majority of girls. Women are the most beautiful thing in this world, I don't even know how we can compare to them as males.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF

Don't talk back.<3

sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 01:58:52

It's not just looks. Yes, most are good enough-looking, but gents are picky about their personalities and if they actually like her. Obviously, you wouldn't screw a girl that you think is annoying as hell, right?

This is my signature. It is a nice signature.

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 03:44:39

At 4/25/12 07:34 PM, mothballs wrote: All throughout my 4 years in high school I never really understood why guys were so picky.

guys really aren't that picky

i have no clue what kind of men attended your high school

90% of girls are attractive in some way to me and are very fuckable.

understandable

I don't know if I'm the only one, I mean I have a high sex drive and everything but it really doesn't matter, because the picky as hell guys I talk to also have very high sex drives. I just don't understand how guys could say no to sex so much, it really makes no sense.

their pickiness is just a result of evolution

they just want healthy young girls to fuck

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 03:57:07

At 4/25/12 07:34 PM, mothballs wrote: I don't know if I'm the only one, I mean I have a high sex drive and everything but it really doesn't matter, because the picky as hell guys I talk to also have very high sex drives. I just don't understand how guys could say no to sex so much, it really makes no sense.

Yeah, but you're taking a sample from teenagers here - they all think that they are capable of bedding the prom queen, or equivalently attractive girl - they have to live with taking the fall from that and they probably won't end up with a stunner.

At 4/25/12 07:39 PM, daethdrain wrote: Girls are only attractive if they want to have sex with me.

So all girls are unattractive to you?

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 04:08:20

At 4/26/12 03:57 AM, Coop wrote:
So all girls are unattractive to you?

damn coop you're really witty!

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 04:15:33

Your standards will go up with more interaction from girls

|NG Is Dead|

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 05:02:25

At 4/25/12 07:37 PM, SaltshakerClock wrote: They are called standards.

Clicked this thread to say this.

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 05:18:10

Low standards much.

/ Accomplishments: first 1000 comment news post.

/ عثكغ ʘⒺⒸⓀⒺʘ

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 05:25:44

Girls that laugh at my jokes I find more attractive, especially if they're funny themselves. I agree that more women are attractive than men. Christopher Hitchens pointed this out in a controversial article that suggests men develop humour in lieu of making themselves more attractive. The overall emphasis of the article though was that good looking women aren't funny, prompting Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Maya Rudolph and Sarah Silverman to take sexy photos.

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 11:05:22

At 4/25/12 07:34 PM, mothballs wrote: it really makes no sense.

Bitches be dirty...

Sig made by DLX

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 14:03:58

Your standards may be lower because you're looking for something short term. If I'm going to be in a commitment for the rest of my life, they better be at least 9/10.

I never make mistakes. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 15:03:20

At 4/25/12 07:44 PM, AcetheSuperVillain wrote:

lol im sorry but this "stereotype" (one i honestly have never heard :p) is just garbage from personal experience i can tell you that i have seen higher concentrations of more attractive women in colder climates just because your wearing a bikini doesn't mean that you are attractive :p

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 15:05:49

At 4/25/12 09:57 PM, Sensationalism wrote: lol guys have no standards. They'll fuck the ugliest fattest bitch just to get their dick wet.

maybe the guys you know :p

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 15:11:52

At 4/25/12 10:38 PM, Ilssm wrote:
No you think to much and over-analyzee situations/people. You should tell your head to shut up.
This is my problem. I'm WAY to paranoid when it comes to chicks, and I'm 99.9% I'll fuck it up somehow even if she does say 'Yes'.

yea and the guy who jumps out of a plane knows there is about a 30% chance that his parachute won't open and he will splatter all over the ground but did that stop him from jumping? there are always risks and a chance of failure but it's the courage to overtake those possibilities that lead us to success =D

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 15:12:46

At 4/26/12 03:05 PM, underestimated1 wrote:
At 4/25/12 09:57 PM, Sensationalism wrote: lol guys have no standards. They'll fuck the ugliest fattest bitch just to get their dick wet.
maybe the guys you know :p

YEAH IT'S CALLED A CONDOM LOINCLOTH!

BBS Signature

Response to Most girls are attractive 2012-04-26 15:21:12

I've always found this to be the opposite actually. I, and most of my female friends actually have standards and wont just sleep with anyone. Whereas all the guys I know will fuck any girl that hits on them. Its really quite ridiculous.

Release your inner crazy.

BBS Signature