Be a Supporter!

Duck Face

  • 2,685 Views
  • 56 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
vannila-guerilla
vannila-guerilla
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Artist
Duck Face 2012-03-04 19:28:28 Reply

How can there not be a thread about this yet? I just searched.

Who finds this attractive? Not a rhetorical question, I want to know. I've never met anyone that likes it.

Pic related. It's me.

Duck Face


Sega and Nintendo fan group on FacebooklBe Billy's Followerl Wii U name: Billy_Martin l PSN: Opackersfan

vannila-guerilla
vannila-guerilla
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Artist
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 19:32:26 Reply

At 1 minute ago, Dew wrote: Duck face man come thats like so hot or something or other like coem on

Yeah, so people think. haha. I'm pretty, face it.


Sega and Nintendo fan group on FacebooklBe Billy's Followerl Wii U name: Billy_Martin l PSN: Opackersfan

P0sitivity
P0sitivity
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 19:34:09 Reply

Shit, you little pussy ass cats just aint never seen a female do that shit right.

Duck Face

Sense-Offender
Sense-Offender
  • Member since: May. 16, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 19:42:15 Reply

At 7 minutes ago, P0sitivity wrote: Shit, you little pussy ass cats just aint never seen a female do that shit right.

nice body, but the face she's making is still a turn off.


one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature
P0sitivity
P0sitivity
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 19:53:04 Reply

At 10 minutes ago, Sense-Offender wrote:
At 7 minutes ago, P0sitivity wrote: Shit, you little pussy ass cats just aint never seen a female do that shit right.
nice body, but the face she's making is still a turn off.

IS THIS OHKAY ?

Duck Face

Zeppelyn
Zeppelyn
  • Member since: May. 15, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Artist
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 19:55:43 Reply

I think tankgirl is making a duckface on the left over there...
But yeah that's so fucking retarded looking. I want to kick any girl who does it.


My Art.
(Most of it's old shit)

BBS Signature
Silverdust
Silverdust
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 19:58:14 Reply

That actually made me laugh.


RussiaToday : Aljazeera : TEDTalks : io9
"We have the Bill of Rights; what we need is a Bill of Responsibilities." ~ Bill Maher

BBS Signature
P0sitivity
P0sitivity
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 19:59:55 Reply

At 30 minutes ago, vannila-guerilla wrote: Pic related. It's me.

Hold up. Whatsup with your bracelets matching your belt. And why the fuck is your shirt tucked in homie?

vannila-guerilla
vannila-guerilla
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Artist
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 20:08:56 Reply

At 7 minutes ago, P0sitivity wrote:
At 30 minutes ago, vannila-guerilla wrote: Pic related. It's me.
Hold up. Whatsup with your bracelets matching your belt. And why the fuck is your shirt tucked in homie?

It's called heavy metal. Like it or leave it.

And before anyone else gives me crap, "Louder than Love" was a heavy metal CD and Soundgarden was borderline metal in the 80s.


Sega and Nintendo fan group on FacebooklBe Billy's Followerl Wii U name: Billy_Martin l PSN: Opackersfan

P0sitivity
P0sitivity
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 20:14:14 Reply

At 4 minutes ago, vannila-guerilla wrote:
At 7 minutes ago, P0sitivity wrote:
At 30 minutes ago, vannila-guerilla wrote: Pic related. It's me.
Hold up. Whatsup with your bracelets matching your belt. And why the fuck is your shirt tucked in homie?
It's called heavy metal. Like it or leave it.

Sorry, it kinda looked like you shopped at HotTopic for a second.

919CDS
919CDS
  • Member since: May. 20, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Audiophile
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 21:55:45 Reply

At 1 hour ago, P0sitivity wrote:
At 4 minutes ago, vannila-guerilla wrote:
At 7 minutes ago, P0sitivity wrote:
At 30 minutes ago, vannila-guerilla wrote: Pic related. It's me.
Hold up. Whatsup with your bracelets matching your belt. And why the fuck is your shirt tucked in homie?

whats up with you noticing


I always come with a good plan, when that dont work I switch out to the hood plan

,.l.. >_< ..l.,

BBS Signature
Entice
Entice
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:00:52 Reply

On Facebook I think I've dozens of complaints and jokes about it and zero people actually making the face in a picture.
Really, it seems more like something 13-year-olds would do and I haven't seen it since I had a MySpace.

P0sitivity
P0sitivity
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:02:36 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, 919CDS wrote: whats up with you noticing

Had to joan the badass with the emo jewelry, sorry.

Blazejsg
Blazejsg
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:03:41 Reply

I do it all the time.
Lol, oh and theres a song for it.
here you go.
although, the guy is over exaggerating.

Duck Face


BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:05:06 Reply

When a woman has a low I.Q, she'll instinctively do the duck face to, unbeknownst to her, drive off potential mates. This is a subconscious and instinctive reaction that females who are unlikely to produce strong and intelligent children do as a means of helping to control the population when it gets high.

Nah I just made all that up, bitches just be crazy

Blazejsg
Blazejsg
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:08:12 Reply

At 2 minutes ago, DirtyMeatball wrote: When a woman has a low I.Q, she'll instinctively do the duck face to, unbeknownst to her, drive off potential mates. This is a subconscious and instinctive reaction that females who are unlikely to produce strong and intelligent children do as a means of helping to control the population when it gets high.

Thanks, now I feel obnoxiously retarded.


BBS Signature
Jebbal
Jebbal
  • Member since: Jan. 27, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Musician
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:11:20 Reply

At 6 minutes ago, DirtyMeatball wrote: When a woman has a low I.Q, she'll instinctively do the duck face to, unbeknownst to her, drive off potential mates. This is a subconscious and instinctive reaction that females who are unlikely to produce strong and intelligent children do as a means of helping to control the population when it gets high.

lmao I love it


| Facebook | MAC | NAC | RAC | Gamertag - SeamonkeY372 | I provide graphics! PM

BBS Signature
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:17:00 Reply

Yeah but you probably won't be taking duckface pictures for awhile.

Improving the world, one step at a time.
Jester
Jester
  • Member since: Aug. 29, 2010
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:18:32 Reply

At 26 seconds ago, DirtyMeatball wrote: Yeah but you probably won't be taking duckface pictures for awhile.

Improving the world, one step at a time.

And it seems I forgot to quote Blazejsg. I feel silly.

walkinator
walkinator
  • Member since: Oct. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:24:45 Reply

At 19 minutes ago, Blazejsg wrote: I do it all the time.
Lol, oh and theres a song for it.
here you go.
although, the guy is over exaggerating.

No, He isn't exaggerating, he's right. It looks like shit. Don't do it. It's not sexy, it is ugly as phuq.

P0sitivity
P0sitivity
  • Member since: Nov. 16, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:26:05 Reply

At 22 minutes ago, Blazejsg wrote: I do it all the time.

it can look good, just not on you

Blazejsg
Blazejsg
  • Member since: Nov. 27, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Artist
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-04 22:47:12 Reply

At 11 minutes ago, Xyphon202 wrote:
At 26 minutes ago, Blazejsg wrote: I do it all the time.
Lol, oh and theres a song for it.
here you go.
although, the guy is over exaggerating.
Why? Seriously, why? It looks fucking stupid. Women are told time and time again that it looks stupid and is unattractive, so why do you still do it?

It makes no fucking sense! If everyone told me something I did looked stupid I would stop doing it. This is fucking ridiculous and completely against human nature, so why does the duck face continue to be the most popular pose in a picture?

Someone fucking tell me, for the love of Christ!

If you have never seen my signature I make tons of retarded poses.
Why? I don't know it's just for fun not for showing off.
I mean I don't post them on facebook that would be embarrassing.
it's mostly and expression, but I understand where you're going with "it looks stupid don't do it"
I would honestly never show it in a facebook public wall.


BBS Signature
Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-05 00:00:18 Reply

At 1 hour ago, Blazejsg wrote:
If you have never seen my signature I make tons of retarded poses.
Why? I don't know it's just for fun not for showing off.
I mean I don't post them on facebook that would be embarrassing.
it's mostly and expression, but I understand where you're going with "it looks stupid don't do it"
I would honestly never show it in a facebook public wall.

YOU DUN GOOF'D. THE CYBER POLICE HAVE BACKTRACKED YOUR OBNOXIOUS DUCK FACE AND ARE CUMIN 4 U

Also, it doesn't look good on any good. It looks mad retarded. I do a lot of stupid faces, but then again, I'm a ugly chicken and can do whatever fuckin ugly face I want :)


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Shauna
Shauna
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Gamer
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-05 00:01:53 Reply

At 1 minute ago, Shauna wrote:
Also, it doesn't look good on any good. It looks mad retarded. I do a lot of stupid faces, but then again, I'm a ugly chicken and can do whatever fuckin ugly face I want :)

Good on any girls*


Signature made by Squidbit <3
Also known as MissAllanPoe
BOOP | Wonna Buy A Ghost? | DUCKSPIN

BBS Signature
Winrar1337
Winrar1337
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Movie Buff
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-05 00:05:51 Reply

There are some pretty weird fetishes out there, but none that weird.


"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Retrospeck
Retrospeck
  • Member since: Feb. 26, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-05 01:57:25 Reply

i have lost count of how many times this chick has pulled the duck face... just scroll down and you will see thousands of duckfaces. fucking hell

yeeeah..... so attractive

walkinator
walkinator
  • Member since: Oct. 3, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-05 02:09:38 Reply

At 2 hours ago, Winrar1337 wrote: There are some pretty weird fetishes out there, but none that weird.

what the fuck are you talking about? are you in the wrong thread?

yurgenburgen
yurgenburgen
  • Member since: May. 28, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 48
Artist
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-05 02:14:43 Reply

I absolutely fucking hate the duck face.

It should be made a law that if you witness someone making the duck face you are allowed to cut their lips off with a stanley knife.

jonathanfis
jonathanfis
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-05 02:24:04 Reply

DUCKFACE EXTREME OVERLOAD

Duck Face


XBL: Taillesspack819 Send a Friend Request if u want :D

BBS Signature
Rahmemhotep
Rahmemhotep
  • Member since: May. 10, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Musician
Response to Duck Face 2012-03-05 04:11:19 Reply

It's seriously retarded and unattractive. Hell, me father-in-law has a face that looks like a duck 24/7. Are you trying to look like my father-in-law? You're doing a great job of it, you sodding idiots.


My sig is clickable and takes you some place.
Best Thread Ever

BBS Signature