At 3 minutes ago, PiGPEN wrote:
Not sure i get the hate, he's mediocre....there's plenty of that to go around.
The hate is not because he's bad- Don't get me wrong- he is bad, but the reason (at least my reason) is because he carbon-copied the style of Lil Wayne, right down to the preschool metaphors. Everyone else here, as bad as some of them might be, at least have their own style. So the reasons I'm pissed are:
1. He bites Lil Wayne's already shitty style.
2. He denies this undisputable fact vehemently.
3. He brags about his talent and how many downloads he has in every comment he makes. 1000 downloads/270 uploads= not much to brag about in that aspect.
4. He has the audacity to call my rhymes "kindergarten" (I'm just saying, my rhymes are like Shakespeare when compared to his).
5. He claims this is a freestyle, and although the song is so bad that it could possily be, the planned metaphors he uses indicates that it is pretty much a guaranteed written.
6. He represents everything that is wrong with hip hop. Superficiality, imitating whatever is popular, horrible lyricism, an ego disproportionate to his talent level, and an obvious lack of hip hop knowledge.
There are some wack MCs in this competition, but I respect what they do a thousand times more than this Lil C guy. At least they are being themselves when they spit. Fuck it, I want to see this dude in the first round if possible.
One other thing- one of the bad reviews of his hype track is apparently from someone who created an account today. He actually says a lot of things I agree with, but I assure you it wasn't me who made that account. I'm sure Lil C thinks it was probably me on a dupe account. First off, I wouldn't be dumb enough to make a new account so soon (or at all) just to diss his track. That would be a retarded and childish move to make. I already said what I needed to say. Plus I probably wouldn't have been so nice in my comments either. So just to let you all know, whoever made an account and said that on his track, it wan't me, lol.
So anyways, that's why this dude got me so fired up. He is taking a steaming pile of shit on something that is sacred to me.